Reviews for Broken: A Genies and Jinxes Mini Story
zitagirl chapter 24 . 9/10/2013
Very good stories!
First one was at some points very sad and I would have killed Alana for what she had done with Alaric.
The second was also a very good story, but I missed that there wasn't a flashback about that master.
The last was good too but it became my least favourite. Don't get me wrong it's really good too, but it made me sad that Alaric was like that and I felt sorry for all of them expecially for Genie.
All in all it's a fantastic fanfic in my opinion!
Bookworm Gal chapter 24 . 2/28/2013
A sweet ending to the story. In regards to your question, I'd be satisfied either way. Alaric will be Aladdin's little brother either way and the kid will have Genie no matter what. But feel free to make your own decision. And don't be afraid to enhance and alter the storyline as you see fit for the third movie. There's no reason why you can't mix things up a little. Toss in other villains or challenges if you want. Make Aladdin and Mozenrath half-brother is you think that would be fun. Add a giant whale if you want. Just have fun with it. You have another character in the story already and there's been some different events in their past. There's no reason that it has to be a nearly-identical re-enactment of the third movie. Good luck.
dream lighting chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
It would be a plot twist in the story then Aladdin would be his real brother please do the third movie aladdin and the king of thieves
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
To be fair, I think making Cassim Alaric's real father would complicate things needlessly. Also, there are the added implications that he purposefully left both Alaric's and Aladdin's mother, which would push him slightly into a more...jerk of a character role for me [they're two different women, after all, and he was definitely married to Aladdin's mother]. I'd be more willing to accept that Alaric's dad disappeared into the desert never to return again, kinda like Jim Hawkins dad did in Treasure Planet. Then again, you are the writer, so do what thou wilt. :)
And I was wondering if this meant you were done with 'Genies and Jinxes the Series', or will that be added onto as well?
rollingbell chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
Why does everything make me cry ;0;

I loved the ending very sweet i just wish Genie would tell Alric how he feels
but i guess you may do that in the third movie

If Cassim was his real dad that would be interesting for Alaric and Genie because they have that special relationship with each other

Which reminds me I still need to write chapter on magic with everything: Crossing words
Nasira chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
I think Nasira should meet up with Another Sorceress named Maleficent in the next chapter .
Bookworm Gal chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
Yay! Alaric has his memory back, Jafar is gone, and all is right with the world. And they get cake. What could be better than that?
ILovePeople chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
Great! Amazing! I cant wait for the third movie! I think and this is just a thought that just came to mine, if he and Aladdin have the same father D
dream lighting chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
That was close glad every thing back to normal loved it
Nasira chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
I think you should really continue this story it is getting really good so put in the part with Agrabah my friend.
Jafar chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
I think you really continue this wonderful story i like where it's going so keep writing my friend.
Bookworm Gal chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
I loved the little moment between Alaric and Iago. Not to mention the pair getting to play poker with Anubis. That was just amusing. I hope he has a nice nap though and there are no hard feelings when he wakes up. His friends are just trying to help after all. Good luck.
dream lighting chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
Poor Alaric hope he gets is memory back add more soon please
Jafar chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
I think Alaric should get the key and open the pyramid then get the hourglass then take it to Nasira and finally get his memories back.
Jafar chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
I think Alaric should find the key this story is so exciting so please put in more chapters my friend.