Reviews for Breaking Water
chele the original chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Amazing I loved it. LOL

Fezzig props to the princess bride.

The zebra reminded me o f Madagascar. LOL

Poor Edward teased at every turn

His subconscious came up with all the other scenarios to help prepare him for the actual one. LOL
annaharding chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Cute story! Very funny dreams! Thanx for the reading fun!
Cici G chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This one shot was so cute.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I loved this when I read it!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hi there; Katmom steered me your way. That was really fun! Not the part where her water broke and she got really embarassed on the JumboTron, but the weird dreams and everything else, totally! Everything was so "in the moment," but I still got a good feeling for Bella and Edward. Great job. (By the way, the labor and delivery nurse DID deliver my baby; the doctor on call showed up in time to cut the cord. lol)
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Love, love, loved this! So cute and funny!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
What a hysterical O/S. Loved Edward's bizarro dreams, but by far, my favorite part was Jacob delivering the baby. At first I thought it was Emmett, which would have cracked me up. Then, when Bella said, "Let's just go. We'll come back tomorrow," I knew it had to be bad. How perfect! I just loved it.
TwiMom22580 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Another fantastic story!
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
awww...this was soo sweet to read. i thought it was adorable the way edward was so concerned..he really is a wonderful boyfriend/future husband/father

thanks for sharing it with us
marigold123 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
LOL! This was so funny and sweet. I loved how you wrote this from Edward's POV. Those dreams! I always thought it was the woman who had crazy dreams...Edward kind of takes it all with the baseball zebra and the VW bus! Funny the dream we didn't hear was the one that came true! Enjoyed! Thank you for writing.
bkhchica chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Too cute! I couldn't stop laughing at the beginning!
katmom chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
So cute!

So charming!

Fantastic!

Yep, sums it up!

Thanks for sharing!

Kathie
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It was so, so great! Thank you for sharing it. :)

-MJ
Babette12 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
When they went into the stadium and there were fireworks set up at one end I totally thought of Stadium of Fire! All the descriptions fit, the band, the fireworks, sitting in nosebleed.

Well, that proposal would have been great! You know those babies, they come at the most inopportune times. I loved that Edward knew she was in labor but she didn't.

I knew it had to be Jacob delivering the baby right away. Their reaction was too perfect, especially since you mentioned the dream earlier. I laughed.

Thanks for the fun story! xoxo!
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
perfectly adorable, loved it, funny, just had lots of fun in it, and the Jacob thing, who would want him looking at your hooha with your boyfriend there. Too funny.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »