Reviews for Mounting Debt
IsidoraAngst chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
Interesting and yet creepy. I feel so bad for Heath. I hope that someone would wise up and see what's going on, but it's human nature to see the good in things. Come one, Drew, be Heath's knight in shining armour.
EveIyapo chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
Is it Christmas!? Christmas in June?!
How freaking surprised was I to see this update in my inbox lol.
But anyway... I really feel for Heath right now. Jay is very obviously unstable but he has to appease him to keep him nice and to keep a roof over his head. But I have to wonder what Heath would do if he ever found out what really happened to his puppy.
And what about Drew? I'd like to think that if he explained to Drew about what's been going on that perhaps he'd offer some help or something?
*sighs* I dunno... poor Heath though. It's only a matter of time before Jay snaps on him again. I just hope he makes it out of this situation.
takers dark lover chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
Well considering Jay is nuts Heath made the right choice for now. What do the other moon flowers represent or should I say who?
LadyDragonsblood chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
Wow, just wow... I know I should write a more in-depth review, but there isn't much more I can say. Jay finally broke Heath, but did he really?

The way the moon flowers seemed to reach out and "grab" Heath was a cool metaphor... like Jay's past was trying once again to take his happiness...

and well, the smut was perfect.

Sorry this review wasn't better, but it was written with heart felt admiration... love you, sweetie!
Debwood-1999 chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
YOU'RE BACK! YAAY! Missed you! Awesome chapter. Love this twisted side of Jay, and this chapter was pretty hot! Oh, poor Heath doesn't realize what he's gotten himself into, and when the dust settles and Heath catches on, he'll be in so deep that he WON'T get out, even if he wants to.
IsidoraAngst chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
One, JoMo's a bitch. Two, Heath can handle the pole. Three, he should just tell Drew the truth.

Another good chapter.
IsidoraAngst chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
You gotta feel for Heath. Its like he's never going to get out of this situation. Great chapter. On to the next one.
M.j's place chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Wow Creepy Jay...Awesome chapter as always!
EveIyapo chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Wow... I'm so very intrigued by what happened in Jay's past with Gangrel. I have a feeling that it will definitely provide some key insight into his madness and I'm eagerly waiting for that.
Also, I sincerely hope that sometime soon, Drew finds out what's happening to Heath and tries to do something about it as he clearly cares for him. I don't know what he can or should do, but I'm certain the resulting reaction from Jay will be positively epic!
Keep up the great work, I'm so pleased to see you updating again :)
LadyDragonsblood chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Fantastic chapter!

Okay... now I am truly curious... what REALLY happened with Adam... there is more to that than we were told, and with Gangrel... you're so annoyingly good at giving us just not quite enough of the whole story... ARGHHHH do you have to be such a damn good story teller! lol

I figured Jay had money... but good lord not that much! wow...

I actually liked Jay in this chapter... he tried to hard to be a good date... even though the evil lurks underneath... there is more to this than meets the eye... I am thinking now, Jay is just really insecure and he thinks threatening Heath and hurting Boodah will keep him from being lonely... argh... I don't know how to put what I want to say... and that's a terrible thing for a writer to admit to!

I am also starting to think that perhaps... Jay is not... totally "mortal" ... there is something about his life with Gangrel we don't know yet... I may be WAY WAY WAY of base... but I dunno... I just think there is more to Jay than we are being told.

I think Heath too was surprised by the evening... I just can't WAIT for more!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Oh... um... my Birthday is on Saturday... what would be the chances of getting a new chapter of TML for a present? Just askin... whistles innocently.
takers dark lover chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Well that went good right up til the end. Just how did Gangrel die? Does Adam have anything to do with it?
M.j's place chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Poor Heath! Will he ever be allowed to find true love with Drew! Awesome update and Thank you for updating so quickly! I hope you do it again! I'm lovin it!
Sparkles Blue chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Well JoMo is an asshole, yeesh.

Poor Heath having to give Drew up like that. But I do like the idea of him on the pole.

I wonder what Jay has in mind this time.
ClarellyJelly chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
(y) (y) thumbs ups!
takers dark lover chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
I missed a chapter somehow but caught up now.
ch.9- Jay is very good at acting like he only "found" Boo. To bad Boo didn't get to sink his teeth at once.
ch.10- If Heath starts dancing and doing other things Jay is going to find out. Then what will he do to Heath or Boo even?
Update soon please!