Reviews for Mounting Debt
EveIyapo chapter 13 . 5/3
*clutches pearls*

So imagine my surprise to see this update sitting in my inbox a few days ago!

Moving right along... I do find it troubling that Heath is trying so hard to be accepting of Jay's craziness. Nothing about what happened to him is normal or right but he's trying to survive so I understand it.
And then here comes Drew to shake his beliefs in Jay *grin* I am still holding out hope that Drew will become more than a friend and who will be witness to just how disturbing Heath's home life is. The Vixen needs his help in more than just costume design...
Cam chapter 13 . 4/28
Thanks so much for updating
I love this story so much I'm always checking for updates
Can't wait for more
takers dark lover chapter 13 . 4/28
He better hope Jay don't see him with Drew. It's sad he does want to be with him.
Debwood-1999 chapter 13 . 4/26
Yay! You're back, I thought you'd stopped with the fanfic, so imagine my delight and surprise when I got an alert. Something tells me that Jay's gonna do something to Drew that'll drive him away from Heath. Jay wants Heath all to himself, and nobody else can have him.

And I know that won't end well... in a good way;) Jay as a creepy little bastard works very well. Jay as a sick, evil f?!k is cool too.

As for me, I've been easing back into fanfic as well. I'm working on the fourth installment of my Angel in The Dirt series. I was going to start a new series called An Army of Angels, but this one kinda blindsided me, and Bray muse, Dean muse, Seth muse and Jay muse demanded that I write it instead (I guess they don't like John Cena, my resident butt monkey).

The Angel series may not float your boat, because it features Jay as a Wyatt, and a pairing that'll make you scratch your head and go, "what the f?!k?". If you're intrigued, then check out the author named theytalktome. She got me hooked on the idea of Jay as one of the Wyatts, and her work is well-written, without being overly explicit.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 13 . 4/26
First of all... JUMPED UP AND DOWN when I saw a new chapter from you! I always know you will write ... but I never know when to expect it... I LOVE surprises on a dull Wednesday evening! I was just doing a brief check and I had to do a DOUBLE SQUEAL... A new chapter from you and EDGE LIKED ONE OF MY TWEETS! That was the SECOND one he liked in less than a week... I think he likes the term I gave Lyrics little phrases... I called them Lyricisms... he seems to like it. ANYWAY...

Yes, Heath I am sorry to say, I think Jay WILL mind you having a friend, especially Drew. (SO glad he is back by the way!) It kind of worries me that both Curtis and Drew gave a brow raise about the time of Heath's first appearance... why would Tuesday afternoon be bad?

I am just so intrigued by Jay in this story... I don't know whether to really be afraid of him, what HAS he done in the past, or maybe he is truly just a lost, mixed up soul that doesn't know what to do. I think maybe he really does like Heath... but... still I am worried for Heath, cause Jay, in the end, just isn't right.

I am very anxious to see how the Vixen does on his first day... and what will happen. I hope Boo will really be alright... Jay... leave the boy his dog... Boo can't come between you.

PLEASE... update soon... not to be pushy... but I just love reading a new chapter from you!

You haven't lost your touch one bit! Love ya my friend!
IsidoraAngst chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
Interesting and yet creepy. I feel so bad for Heath. I hope that someone would wise up and see what's going on, but it's human nature to see the good in things. Come one, Drew, be Heath's knight in shining armour.
EveIyapo chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
Is it Christmas!? Christmas in June?!
How freaking surprised was I to see this update in my inbox lol.
But anyway... I really feel for Heath right now. Jay is very obviously unstable but he has to appease him to keep him nice and to keep a roof over his head. But I have to wonder what Heath would do if he ever found out what really happened to his puppy.
And what about Drew? I'd like to think that if he explained to Drew about what's been going on that perhaps he'd offer some help or something?
*sighs* I dunno... poor Heath though. It's only a matter of time before Jay snaps on him again. I just hope he makes it out of this situation.
takers dark lover chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
Well considering Jay is nuts Heath made the right choice for now. What do the other moon flowers represent or should I say who?
LadyDragonsblood chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
Wow, just wow... I know I should write a more in-depth review, but there isn't much more I can say. Jay finally broke Heath, but did he really?

The way the moon flowers seemed to reach out and "grab" Heath was a cool metaphor... like Jay's past was trying once again to take his happiness...

and well, the smut was perfect.

Sorry this review wasn't better, but it was written with heart felt admiration... love you, sweetie!
Debwood-1999 chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
YOU'RE BACK! YAAY! Missed you! Awesome chapter. Love this twisted side of Jay, and this chapter was pretty hot! Oh, poor Heath doesn't realize what he's gotten himself into, and when the dust settles and Heath catches on, he'll be in so deep that he WON'T get out, even if he wants to.
IsidoraAngst chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
One, JoMo's a bitch. Two, Heath can handle the pole. Three, he should just tell Drew the truth.

Another good chapter.
IsidoraAngst chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
You gotta feel for Heath. Its like he's never going to get out of this situation. Great chapter. On to the next one.
M.j's place chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Wow Creepy Jay...Awesome chapter as always!
EveIyapo chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Wow... I'm so very intrigued by what happened in Jay's past with Gangrel. I have a feeling that it will definitely provide some key insight into his madness and I'm eagerly waiting for that.
Also, I sincerely hope that sometime soon, Drew finds out what's happening to Heath and tries to do something about it as he clearly cares for him. I don't know what he can or should do, but I'm certain the resulting reaction from Jay will be positively epic!
Keep up the great work, I'm so pleased to see you updating again :)
LadyDragonsblood chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Fantastic chapter!

Okay... now I am truly curious... what REALLY happened with Adam... there is more to that than we were told, and with Gangrel... you're so annoyingly good at giving us just not quite enough of the whole story... ARGHHHH do you have to be such a damn good story teller! lol

I figured Jay had money... but good lord not that much! wow...

I actually liked Jay in this chapter... he tried to hard to be a good date... even though the evil lurks underneath... there is more to this than meets the eye... I am thinking now, Jay is just really insecure and he thinks threatening Heath and hurting Boodah will keep him from being lonely... argh... I don't know how to put what I want to say... and that's a terrible thing for a writer to admit to!

I am also starting to think that perhaps... Jay is not... totally "mortal" ... there is something about his life with Gangrel we don't know yet... I may be WAY WAY WAY of base... but I dunno... I just think there is more to Jay than we are being told.

I think Heath too was surprised by the evening... I just can't WAIT for more!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Oh... um... my Birthday is on Saturday... what would be the chances of getting a new chapter of TML for a present? Just askin... whistles innocently.