Reviews for Mounting Debt
IsidoraAngst chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
One, JoMo's a bitch. Two, Heath can handle the pole. Three, he should just tell Drew the truth.

Another good chapter.
IsidoraAngst chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
You gotta feel for Heath. Its like he's never going to get out of this situation. Great chapter. On to the next one.
M.j's place chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Wow Creepy Jay...Awesome chapter as always!
EveIyapo chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Wow... I'm so very intrigued by what happened in Jay's past with Gangrel. I have a feeling that it will definitely provide some key insight into his madness and I'm eagerly waiting for that.
Also, I sincerely hope that sometime soon, Drew finds out what's happening to Heath and tries to do something about it as he clearly cares for him. I don't know what he can or should do, but I'm certain the resulting reaction from Jay will be positively epic!
Keep up the great work, I'm so pleased to see you updating again :)
LadyDragonsblood chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Fantastic chapter!

Okay... now I am truly curious... what REALLY happened with Adam... there is more to that than we were told, and with Gangrel... you're so annoyingly good at giving us just not quite enough of the whole story... ARGHHHH do you have to be such a damn good story teller! lol

I figured Jay had money... but good lord not that much! wow...

I actually liked Jay in this chapter... he tried to hard to be a good date... even though the evil lurks underneath... there is more to this than meets the eye... I am thinking now, Jay is just really insecure and he thinks threatening Heath and hurting Boodah will keep him from being lonely... argh... I don't know how to put what I want to say... and that's a terrible thing for a writer to admit to!

I am also starting to think that perhaps... Jay is not... totally "mortal" ... there is something about his life with Gangrel we don't know yet... I may be WAY WAY WAY of base... but I dunno... I just think there is more to Jay than we are being told.

I think Heath too was surprised by the evening... I just can't WAIT for more!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Oh... um... my Birthday is on Saturday... what would be the chances of getting a new chapter of TML for a present? Just askin... whistles innocently.
takers dark lover chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Well that went good right up til the end. Just how did Gangrel die? Does Adam have anything to do with it?
M.j's place chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Poor Heath! Will he ever be allowed to find true love with Drew! Awesome update and Thank you for updating so quickly! I hope you do it again! I'm lovin it!
Sparkles Blue chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Well JoMo is an asshole, yeesh.

Poor Heath having to give Drew up like that. But I do like the idea of him on the pole.

I wonder what Jay has in mind this time.
ClarellyJelly chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
(y) (y) thumbs ups!
takers dark lover chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
I missed a chapter somehow but caught up now.
ch.9- Jay is very good at acting like he only "found" Boo. To bad Boo didn't get to sink his teeth at once.
ch.10- If Heath starts dancing and doing other things Jay is going to find out. Then what will he do to Heath or Boo even?
Update soon please!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Always thrilled to get a new chappie from you sweetie!

Wow, JoMo can move... I was just hoping he would be a little nicer ... but the attitude fits him.

Poor Heath, Drew would be so good for him, but I guess under the circumstances Heath did the right thing. It would be better if he could explain, but then, Drew would try to do something heroic and I don't even WANT to think of what Jay could and would do to him.

Jay IS trying I guess... he just ... never had a good example to follow... if only he could change and really be sweet... but it's not his nature (in this story at least)

The last line... makes me worry... I don't like anything that ends with the words color of blood! Never a good sign of things to come.

UPDATE SOON! FANTASTIC Chapter!
M.j's place chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Damn in all of this I feel sorry for the doggy worse! Poor thing to be stuck in the middle of all this craziness! Ok Girl I have to beg! (YES pun intended) PLEASE DONT MAKE ME WAIT THAT LONG AGAIN FOR AN UPDATE! I NEED THIS STORY! IT'S LIKE NEEDING AIR TO BREATH AND DEAR THAT WAS A LONG TIME TO HAVE TO HOLD MY BREATH :)
LadyDragonsblood chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
I am always so THRILLED and EXCITED to see when you post a new chapter! (still holding out for TML!)!

Now, I know Jay is just really twisted in this one, but that do that to poor Boo! And now he has Heath even more in debt... adding more and more to the title of this story... it really is mounting up... what could possibly be next.

The monkey toes though got me laughing when I probably should have been scared, but I love humor mixed with the drama... you MUST relive the tension from time to time and that really did it!

I just wish Jay could "untwist" a little and treat Heath sweetly like he deserves, but I guess Gangrel messed him up to much for that...

Even though he is twisted... Jay is very hot in this story... monkey toes and all lol.

I hope Drew can some how help Heath... maybe get him away from Jay, but I doubt that very seriously. It makes me wonder, what Jay will DO to Drew... sighs... nothing good I am sure.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update again soon! It is always such a TREASURE to get a new chappie from you!
Sparkles Blue chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
I'm so glad that you've updated. Yay!

Jay is such a sick, manipulative bastard. I mean wow, talk about no redeeming features. The only reason he didn't kill Boodah was because he knew that it would torture Heath more to see him suffering then if he just killed him straight out.

But yet it was strangely hot how Heath got him off in the shower. Why did you have to go make it so damn sexy? Just as I was proud of myself for hating Jay you make it so damn hot.
EdgeHeadUK chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Firstly I gotta say, I am so SO glad you decided to carry on with this story! It's really starting to heat up now, with Jay losing a tiny bit of his control, and Heath seemingly gaining it. I'm really intrigued as to where this will go next...

Keep up the great work, this is one of the most interesting & varied Slatian works I've read. Love it, love you!

Minion xx