Reviews for Conscience
Amy chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Aw...sad ;( Good job!
Deep Sorrow chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Very nice work, loved it.
Natalie Rushman chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I like how quickly things go back and forth in his head. Banner put it perfectly. Well done!
BLANDCorporatio chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That is the trouble with Gods; they should not be redeemable. The God of Cunning and Poisonous Intrigue must remain venomous, or lose the power over his dominion.

Alas, we can only imagine beings like ourselves so we want our Gods to have a change of heart. I do not like it, but that's the way it goes with human stories.

I see the story stops short of making Loki actually see the error of his ways, which is fine. What I'm not sure I understand from this is why he'd even question them. Why would he care about his not-quite brother Thor? Why would it matter that worthless mortal lives are ended? At most, I'd expect him to treat the kingdom of Earth with disdain, since it's the throne of Asgard he craves.

The throne of Asgard, the pride of Odin, that's what, I think, Loki desires to find. His inner conflict, of which he does indeed have loads, is between trying to win Odin's appreciation and giving up that such a thing is even possible. Regret for mortal life doesn't enter the picture I think.

Just my two cents, of course ;)
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ah, poor conscience.

Poor Loki.

Great fic!

Caity :)
Little-Miss-Sass chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
OK I LIKED IT A LOT
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awww, if only I could have seen this somehow in the film. Sadly, all I noticed was, in the words of Sheldon Cooper, Loki acting 'bat-crap crazy'...
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
OMG, I love this! So awesome! Epic! And somehow... exactly how I see Loki... some small part of him shrinking back from the horrors he commits... and yet doing them anyway.

Very inspired.

Kudos.
Selenite chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
And here we have a wonderful example of a precise, straight-to-the-point study of a certain box of cats that Loki's mind undoubtedly is.

Bravo, my friend! You'd make an excellent psychoanalyst for all kinds of insane gods ;) :)

Tom should definitely read this. And if he did, I'm sure he would be delighted:)

(Now, what about me dusting off my Twitter account and telling him to do so straight away?)

Anyway, excellent job as always! Is this a prelude to the "Loki bringing all the creatures and Surtur to destroy Asgard" future fic you once mentioned to me?
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Lovely work. You really got into Loki's head and touched upon the turmoil unfolding, both around and within him. I enjoyed reading this :)
The M.H.T.of R chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
There are many mediocre Loki fics here. But your's is not that. Your's belongs among the greats.
Aurora Marija chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
You REALLY grasped the complexities of the turmoil going on inside Loki's head throughout the movie. No other authors have, as far as I've seen, really gotten that down yet, really gottem into his head and seen the battle going on in there. You captured his conscience perfectly and I can only hope that in the new Thor movie, that conscience will resurface, because you can tell he cares.

Oh and I didn't see him crying, but you're the 2nd author to have mentioned that. So glad I'm seeing the movie again tomorrow(my 3rd time), definitely will watch for that.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Yeahhhh, Loki had a little psychotic break that's all. No worries. lol You know I had to look up the term quim after the movie and was surprised it was used in a PG13 movie. Of course, I'm willing to bet the rating board didn't know what it meant lol.

Even though Loki seemingly stepped into that abyss that he's been gazing into, it's obvious that he's not purely evil. Whether that's enough to bring him back or if he would even want that, is another matter entirely. You have captured his complexities well here. Nicely done!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Loved how you expanded these key moments in the film. Great work, Shipperwolf. :)
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
So many Loki feels here. Also, you are KILLING me with these great scenes from the movie that I WANT TO SEEEEE!

Brilliant, m'dear.