Reviews for Chains of the Sacrifice
bubbajack chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Once again you shock and awe me dude. And in your stories I'm noticing a pattern. You have some of most epic 'What The Fuck?!' endings I've ever seen and yet somehow they all manage to make sense in the end. I love that...Now, I'm pretty sure there is one more 'Chains' book to be read so I'm gonna get on that. Keep up the great work dude.

-Bubbajack out!
Ejammer chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
OMAC001 chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
So the demon side of Raven and Beastboy split and remained in Hell? I wonder what this will mean for thier powers. I loved this story and can't wait for the sequel.
ravenxxlover chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Loved it it was really good especally the terra and the hellhound part absoluly awesome definatly as good as the first one loved it
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Well The Beast and Rage finally got their own hellish happy ending as the King and Queen of All 9 Levels Of Hell.
D4rK Sid3 chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
I think that the ending was surprising. Yet, i would hAve liked that there were more romantic to each other. A kiss or loving words. Yet, i enjoyed reading this a lot. Keep up the good work.
Madchickenlover chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Thank you. :)

I love your chains storys and i think that you ended it perfectly.
think im gona go cry happy tears now.
Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Interesting happy and one bad, both in the romantic category. :)

Nice update into the ending of the tale. So is this a partial romance storyline as well, even after all has been said and done ? :)

Please do keep up such good work upon such great tales in the future. :)
ravenxxlover chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
I absolutely love it its probably one of my top 10 favorate stories please update soon
and just a thought you should have him see/talk to terra in Betray
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Interesting chapter update. Plus an intriguing conversation between Trigon and Beast boy.

They say people in love and guilt do crazy things to achieve it, I guess the same can be said in this tale as well.

So do keep up the good work in your story.
D4rK Sid3 chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
Hello. I've been reading this since the first part got out and I want to say is...Wow, just wow.

Im so impressed about this fic. The marvelous style and perfect mix between actions, feelings and thoughts. The resolve and motive of Beast Boy to be so enthralled for Raven by love and courage for a single person that shapes his world, her.

Its...its just too much to tell it in a single review, but I cannot wait until the next chapter. Take good care.

From Texas
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I cannot wait to see how this tale of yours ends and whether or not Raven and Beast boy get to be reunited in the end. :)

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one as I cannot wait to see what happens next. ;)
Madchickenlover chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
...WOW! I did not expect that, but now that I think about it it would have been wrong for it not to happen.

I love your fiction it is pure amazingnes
treegod chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Maybe it's arrogance, or some misguided masogany, but if I litterally went to hell for a girl and learned she not only left my good friend to rot in an arena, but actually contemplated not caring, I'd remove a limb from her and watch as she bled out. I'm a huge fan of the beast boy and raven coupling, but God help me I want that woman to suffer. That all said, I applaud you for raising such strong sympathies for the protagonist on my part. Keep up the good work.
ravens a hawtty chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
I love your stories please update soon