Reviews for Sleep of the Just
Darkpool chapter 8 . 12/6/2018
This was fun!
haldirflet chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Yea! A LOTR reference! Yeah showing my age arg...' fly you fools'.
haldirflet chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Yea! Modesty Blaise! I'm so in this universe...I feel like Cap declaring confidently , 'I got that reference'.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 8 . 1/8/2015
This story will always be hilarious. Awww. Steve is just too cute-and he puts up with all our nonsense. We appreciate that. :-P
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
*sniffles* PEGGY!
I wonder if Coulson knew that she was THAT Peggy Carter.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
This was so hilarious. X-D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
*giggles* This was hilarious. Also, in re. Tony: It is not a roadtrip if it involves a plane. -_-
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
This is an AWESOME story. Darcy apologizes for nothing. X-P
oftenreading chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
I found this by accident and truly fell in love with it. I can only hope that a sequel will be inspired by some random incident for our further reading pleasure! The 'bucket list' explanation was awesome!
TrisakAminawn chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Desert Hopping Mouse sounds like a summary of the gerbil, also known as the Kangaroo Rat, which jumps a lot and burrows in sand, but so far as I know they are not native to Nevada, at all. Uh, in-universe did Pepper actually have Tony spend an evening canvassing for the wellbeing of a nonexistent species?
TrisakAminawn chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Being that this is Avengers, and Clint Barton has an evil brother named Barney, and I have never watched that show, I had a moment of confusion. I like this story. It is funny.
khaitosfren chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Envy the hug.
Mystic 777 chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Ah that was fun. Poor Darcy had a hard time but really pulled through. Thanks for sharing this!
jpgFury chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
pure awesomeness! loved it - giggled like a crazy girl at parts while on the train and got "the look" from the lady next to me - but totally worth it.

Some can't pull this style off - but you totally did it in epic style

Thanks for the trip into such great insanity
Rayner Fox chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
This is hilarious. I want a sequal to find out how things go from here. It oughta be extremely funny. Great story. Loved it!