Reviews for The Untold Story
no-oneimportant chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Hi! I've just finished the Delirium trilogy, and then I read all the side-stories and then I was like, 'I want more!' so I started reading fanfics. But there are, like, only about 20 fics that I've found on (. But this is sooooo good! Please continue!
")
lotrismylife236 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I love this! So good! You MUST continue it!
jenjenavive chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish the divergent book! You are an amazing writer and I haven't read any fan fiction half as good as that epically how you go into detail. (I don't even think Veronica could make the Fours POV as well written as you did) There is no doubt in my mind that you will become a famous, well know and loved writer!
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
OHMYGOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY EMOTIONS JUST OH MY-

I need a moment.

This was gloriously beautiful. So good, I'm not even going to hesitate in comparing you to Lauren Oliver right now because I'm still not over how Requiem disappointed me.

You, my friend, are amazing. Do carry on writing more of Delirium stories; Merlin knows we need more of these! c:
likeWHOAAemmy chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
So, I LOVE this so far.
But you haven't continued it ):
totallyswifted chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Amazing!
Skatzaa chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ah! Love it! Update soon?:3
xoxoLena chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love how it has all the deep thoughts like the "this is what dying feels like"
It really feels like it's what happened in the story, I love it!
Keep it up!
jenniff chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Please update asap, this is so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh my god, this is amazing! I love your writing!
byefinnick chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
i LOVE it! keep writing it! can't wait for the next chapter! :)
layla47 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
wow WOW! I love everything about it.
wrappedinaribbon chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
oh my gosh i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it!

This is so beautiful and perfect and everything about it is amazing oh my gosh!

You are an incredible writer and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this story!