Reviews for Not Stalking Firelord Zuko
SkepticalBeliever chapter 28 . 11/14
I really, really enjoyed this story. In fact, I lost a lot of hours sleeping because I could not stop reading it!

I'm kind of bummed that this is the end of it. I wish there was more! It gave me all sorts of giggles and shipping feels.

Wonderful job!
MADStar529 chapter 27 . 11/7
Great story. Love that all the family knows. I teared up a little at Aang's speech, it was so good. Loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 26 . 11/7
Great chapter. So glad Sokka knows. And of course Mai.
MADStar529 chapter 25 . 11/7
Great chapter. Good fight
MADStar529 chapter 24 . 11/7
Great chapter.
MADStar529 chapter 23 . 11/7
Great chapter. Happy for Toph.
MADStar529 chapter 22 . 11/7
Great chapter. Love drunk!Zuko and Jet trying to apologize.
MADStar529 chapter 21 . 11/7
Great chapter. Aww, the fuzzies. So cute. The plans going to blow up in Zuko's face isn't it? It just seems like it'll happen to him.
MADStar529 chapter 20 . 11/7
Great chapter. Loved that she got to sit in on a meeting. Also loved that Zuko yelled at Kuei and the Dowager.
MADStar529 chapter 19 . 11/7
Great chapter. Jet trying to deny his crush on Zuko is hilarious. Happy for Aang. Mai and Jun are great together.
MADStar529 chapter 18 . 11/7
Great chapter. Of course Jet would crash the party. Love how they almost fell into being comfortable with each other. Hope Sokka and Suki worked it out. Love Jun.
MADStar529 chapter 17 . 11/7
Great chapter. THEY KISSED!Yes!
MADStar529 chapter 16 . 11/7
Great chapter. JET! Loved him. Happy that Katara is going to try to not judge Mai.
MADStar529 chapter 15 . 11/7
Great chapter. 'Damn you inconvenient fish' is a favorite line now. When Katara just tried to settle for Aang really broke my heart.
MADStar529 chapter 14 . 11/7
Great chapter. Those poor women. Zuko and Toph are great. Iroh with a lover in every port sounds hilarious.
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »