Reviews for Not Stalking Firelord Zuko
Fishfinna12 chapter 28 . 3/24
I'm going to dive right in this, this story change me. Avatar had always been the thing that impacted me the MOST of anything in my life, I'm not even joking in single handily made me choose to become an animator, a better friend, and shaped how I look at the world. But the way this story was able to dance and form around cannon it made it feel like I was 5 agin, and I was asking my friend if she knew what "The Avatar show " was like. It's funny how much this got to me, see I read it slowly in a total of 2 years. I remember times I wanted to share a moment so badly I would reread something over and over as if I could somehow just pass how happy I was feeling to someone else. I cryd so hard in the lightning scene I hade tear stains for a week, and don't even get me started on how it felt to read:"so I've decided this will be my last entry." It was like the show had ended all over again.
This fic begin to feel more real then my own life. So from the bottom of my heart. Thank You.
Wahboop chapter 28 . 3/17
Well, it's been a while since I started reading this series and I have finally finished it. And wow, am I ever glad I found this. Like you, I always felt that the characters fell flat after such beautiful arcs of growth they went through, except for Aang that is. You rectified this situation, but not through force. Instead, you portrayed a realistic world full of realistic people who are sometimes smart and sometimes idiotic, not lovable at all time but lovable for the most times. Your rationale behind what characters are doing or why you introduced a certain aspect to the ATLA world were all thorough and sensible, so even if a reader did not necessarily agree they could not say that it didn't make sense. Thank you for introducing this story to the world, I will be holding onto memories of the shenanigans I read about for a long time.
Fyrepen33 chapter 28 . 3/8
I just wanted to say thank you so much for writing this series. :) These stories were what I would have loved to see in season 3 and everything I could have hoped for had there been a season 4. I loved the development of their relationship, as well as all of the different themes you explored in terms of obstacles to their relationship, the attitudes Katara would have faced after being reunited with her tribe and Zuko and Katara having a realistic and honest (and not perfect) relationship. Thank you! :)
Wahboop chapter 13 . 2/28
So, I just wanted to pause (with great difficulty) and remark on how amused I am by the great increase in frustration and profanity in this fic. No more shall we talk about "motherPUCKERSno, it is all straight up cuss words from here on out! It really adds to the overall mood. Also, by the way, I can completely picture Sokka with a "bitch please" face, and it won't leave my head... anyway, onward with the reading!
Nathascha chapter 7 . 2/22
B
In all honesty I fucking love the stalking zuko series like its my fav I have no words. I'm p sure I've commented other times in the past when I've read it but it's fucking fantastic. I rewatched all of atla so I would have the fresher canon info before reading and it was so Worth It. Thank you so much for all of this. I also LOVED all your ans and tbh your insight is generally what I agreed with (and some was kinda thought provoking) I don't actually know what I'm saying and I'm p sure I'm starting to ramble but honestly. I love this. The most. Thank you!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/17/2016
Ooh i forgot to say that I LOVE that someone else also thinks that Zuko should forever keep his hair short! I HATE LONG HAIR ON GUYS TOO HIGH FIVE SISTER!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/17/2016
Holy shit I finished the whole Stalking Series in less than a month and now i dont know what im gonna do with out all the shenanigans :(
I love the way you wrote all of the characters, and you are probably the best authors ive seen so far when it comes to characterization. My only complaint is Jet; he felt kinda exaggerated and rather vulgar, but other than that everyone else was just great!
Out of all 3 stories I have to say that the 2nd one was my favourite, but i still wish that Zuko and Katara wouldve gotten together then and then the 3rd story couldve expanded more on their relationship.
Im really gonna miss your stories and all the drama! Thank you for such a great series!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
GAHHH I HATE MAI SO MUCHHHHH
Elwaith chapter 19 . 11/5/2016
Maybe what Jet needs is to be allowed to confront the people who attacked his home (Rough Rhinos I think) and the Southwall Butcher like Katara did with Yon Rha.
GrumpyCat503 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Yay I'm starting this now!
arielbrae chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
spank your inner moppet! This gives me so much hope!
nomercy58 chapter 28 . 6/1/2016
After reading through your series multiple times, it's hard to believe that it's over. Such a fantastic story-line though and such great characterizations. Easily one of my all-time favorite reads.
Aaliyah Rose 13 chapter 28 . 4/7/2016
This was hilarious! I think you portrayed all characters fairly accurately, I'M GOING TO MISS ALL OF THE SHENANIGANS!
peanutbutterflies chapter 28 . 2/13/2016
Thank you for such a wonderful story. It was amazing and well thought out and I'm going to miss being excited to read the next chapter of it. I actually really liked your characterization of aang, and basically everyone. Jet threw me for a loop, but it was hilarious and I bought into the ridiculousness that was his "man crushing" paranoid self. I also really liked how you wrote Mai, Ty Lee, and Azula. And can I hair say that the fact that Mai called Katara Bossy Hairloops and she called her Gloomy Hairbuns was the source of much laughter for me in and of itself.

I can't even begin to say how much I loved the build up and the entire story from Katara's internal point of view. I feel like I got to experience so much more as a reader because she was so honest with herself and what she was feeling, so it was a very different experience from a 3rd person point of view and I loved it. Thank you again for the journey - and I agree, I feel as though I can watch ATLA now and fill in the blanks with this story, and as a whole it just makes the entire series feel more "real" to me. Brava.
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »