Reviews for Not Stalking Firelord Zuko
Denise chapter 28 . 1/8
Hi, my name is Denise. I just read in one breath the whole series of Zuko and Katara (stalking Zuko, not stalking Zuko, not stalking firelord Zuko).
So, I state that I don't speak English very well because I live in Italy. I have to read your fanfiction with Google Translate!
Please forgiveme for the mistakes that I will make in expressing.
Despite everything, I got to tell you, I enjoyed this story. It made me move, cry, laugh. It made me happy. I was completely obsessed with this story and in a few days I read it all. This Zutara was very exciting, the best I've ever read. Thank you so much for having written a story so wonderful.
This is just a suggestion but I would love to read what Zuko was thinking the whole time if u made a series of what Zuko was thinking then I can promise you that I'd DEFINATALLY ABSOLUTALLY READ IT! I could have never thought of any of this I think your a jenious for it! This is my favorite series EVER I give it two thumbs up!
Ogg chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
It took them like a million words to get together.
My god. I am relieved that they finally sorted their shit out.
Fabulous story. Keep writing more! As in, more stories.
lexitania chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
YASSSSSSSS! FINALLY!
lexitania chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
you know I love you, but I hate you right now. I have read this before and was expecting it BUT GLOOMY FREAKING HAIRBUNS! EVERYTIME ZUTARA IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, MAI JUST HAS TO COME IN WITH HER HAIRBUNS AND HER KNIVES AND RUIN IT!
momo211 chapter 28 . 12/3/2015
I'm very glad I stuck through with the whole series, it was really good! I agree will a lot of your views on Aang's personality flaws in canon and how the comics/Korra were flawed as well. Even though the chapters got increasingly long, like holy cow I wish you had broken them up a bit, the overall story was very good. I was wondering how you'd wrap up Katara's "journal", and even though I'm not satisfield cause I wanted to see Zutara grow up and have steam!babies and whatnot, I think the ending was fitting. Also the epilogue with what happens to everyone gives me closure and I love all your headcanons. Great job again, now I'm off to read all the stories that tie into the Stalking!Zuko universe :]
SkepticalBeliever chapter 28 . 11/14/2015
I really, really enjoyed this story. In fact, I lost a lot of hours sleeping because I could not stop reading it!

I'm kind of bummed that this is the end of it. I wish there was more! It gave me all sorts of giggles and shipping feels.

Wonderful job!
MADStar529 chapter 27 . 11/7/2015
Great story. Love that all the family knows. I teared up a little at Aang's speech, it was so good. Loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 26 . 11/7/2015
Great chapter. So glad Sokka knows. And of course Mai.
MADStar529 chapter 25 . 11/7/2015
Great chapter. Good fight
MADStar529 chapter 24 . 11/7/2015
Great chapter.
MADStar529 chapter 23 . 11/7/2015
Great chapter. Happy for Toph.
MADStar529 chapter 22 . 11/7/2015
Great chapter. Love drunk!Zuko and Jet trying to apologize.
MADStar529 chapter 21 . 11/7/2015
Great chapter. Aww, the fuzzies. So cute. The plans going to blow up in Zuko's face isn't it? It just seems like it'll happen to him.
MADStar529 chapter 20 . 11/7/2015
Great chapter. Loved that she got to sit in on a meeting. Also loved that Zuko yelled at Kuei and the Dowager.
1,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »