Reviews for Not Stalking Firelord Zuko
arielbrae chapter 12 . 6/12
spank your inner moppet! This gives me so much hope!
nomercy58 chapter 28 . 6/1
After reading through your series multiple times, it's hard to believe that it's over. Such a fantastic story-line though and such great characterizations. Easily one of my all-time favorite reads.
Aaliyah Rose 13 chapter 28 . 4/7
This was hilarious! I think you portrayed all characters fairly accurately, I'M GOING TO MISS ALL OF THE SHENANIGANS!
peanutbutterflies chapter 28 . 2/13
Thank you for such a wonderful story. It was amazing and well thought out and I'm going to miss being excited to read the next chapter of it. I actually really liked your characterization of aang, and basically everyone. Jet threw me for a loop, but it was hilarious and I bought into the ridiculousness that was his "man crushing" paranoid self. I also really liked how you wrote Mai, Ty Lee, and Azula. And can I hair say that the fact that Mai called Katara Bossy Hairloops and she called her Gloomy Hairbuns was the source of much laughter for me in and of itself.

I can't even begin to say how much I loved the build up and the entire story from Katara's internal point of view. I feel like I got to experience so much more as a reader because she was so honest with herself and what she was feeling, so it was a very different experience from a 3rd person point of view and I loved it. Thank you again for the journey - and I agree, I feel as though I can watch ATLA now and fill in the blanks with this story, and as a whole it just makes the entire series feel more "real" to me. Brava.
Denise chapter 28 . 1/8
Hi, my name is Denise. I just read in one breath the whole series of Zuko and Katara (stalking Zuko, not stalking Zuko, not stalking firelord Zuko).
So, I state that I don't speak English very well because I live in Italy. I have to read your fanfiction with Google Translate!
Please forgiveme for the mistakes that I will make in expressing.
Despite everything, I got to tell you, I enjoyed this story. It made me move, cry, laugh. It made me happy. I was completely obsessed with this story and in a few days I read it all. This Zutara was very exciting, the best I've ever read. Thank you so much for having written a story so wonderful.
This is just a suggestion but I would love to read what Zuko was thinking the whole time if u made a series of what Zuko was thinking then I can promise you that I'd DEFINATALLY ABSOLUTALLY READ IT! I could have never thought of any of this I think your a jenious for it! This is my favorite series EVER I give it two thumbs up!
Ogg chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
It took them like a million words to get together.
My god. I am relieved that they finally sorted their shit out.
Fabulous story. Keep writing more! As in, more stories.
lexitania chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
YASSSSSSSS! FINALLY!
lexitania chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
you know I love you, but I hate you right now. I have read this before and was expecting it BUT GLOOMY FREAKING HAIRBUNS! EVERYTIME ZUTARA IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, MAI JUST HAS TO COME IN WITH HER HAIRBUNS AND HER KNIVES AND RUIN IT!
momo211 chapter 28 . 12/3/2015
I'm very glad I stuck through with the whole series, it was really good! I agree will a lot of your views on Aang's personality flaws in canon and how the comics/Korra were flawed as well. Even though the chapters got increasingly long, like holy cow I wish you had broken them up a bit, the overall story was very good. I was wondering how you'd wrap up Katara's "journal", and even though I'm not satisfield cause I wanted to see Zutara grow up and have steam!babies and whatnot, I think the ending was fitting. Also the epilogue with what happens to everyone gives me closure and I love all your headcanons. Great job again, now I'm off to read all the stories that tie into the Stalking!Zuko universe :]
SkepticalBeliever chapter 28 . 11/14/2015
I really, really enjoyed this story. In fact, I lost a lot of hours sleeping because I could not stop reading it!

I'm kind of bummed that this is the end of it. I wish there was more! It gave me all sorts of giggles and shipping feels.

Wonderful job!
MADStar529 chapter 27 . 11/7/2015
Great story. Love that all the family knows. I teared up a little at Aang's speech, it was so good. Loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 26 . 11/7/2015
Great chapter. So glad Sokka knows. And of course Mai.
MADStar529 chapter 25 . 11/7/2015