Reviews for Not Stalking Firelord Zuko
MayGirl85 chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
WOO SIR HAKODA!

Aw, Ty Lee an airbender.

WOO MAI and GOSSIPINESS!

LOL Jet and the ear-twigging!
MayGirl85 chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
Lol. Suki has a brain and standards. Awesome.

Bloody hell Jet's irritating.

Something tells me you dont like Jet either? He's certainly not a sympathetic character.

LOL KISS MUCH FUN WAS HAD BY ALL. LOL FRIKKEN LOL.

Wow. What a chapter. Everyone breaks up and we get Zutara. Talk about delivery!
MayGirl85 chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Yeah, no mercy for Zuko. He's dating don't get to be jealous over other people you're not dating.

Yeah, I don't care for Jet either. Charmers aren't my thing.

Snaps for Mai.
MayGirl85 chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
Lol Iroh. He must've had a whild past. I'd love to read your stories about him. Drabbles of Iroh's crazy life.

I'm so stroppy at Katara. She's GOT to tell him!

And I'm stroppy at well meaning grandmotherly types who think being oppressed is "just the way it is"!

Oh dear... everything Katara just did leading up to the kiss. Oh dearie me.

SHES GOT TO TELL AANG. I really don't get this impotence.
MayGirl85 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Ugh Han. There aren't words when you're forced to deal with an idiot. Violence on the other hand...

Hmm. I don't agree with mollycoddling. The truth hurts but it needs to be heard. They should have told Aang before. This is a bit karmic to me. I also disagree with Gyatso. He really set Aang up to be a bit of a bigot about air nomad on Aang for finally facing his responsibilities.

Joo Dees. The awful realities of war and tyrant authority figures.

HAHAHAHA LOL Forgetting Mai in the restaurant. LOL.

Jet? Oh la la!

OH COME ON KATARA! GET SOME FRIGGEN BALLS! TELL HIM NO!

Lol. Nipples. Mighty smiter. There's just too much to love here.
MayGirl85 chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
haha I talk about aloofness in my previous comment and voila, aloofness.

Haha sexism isn't funny but the story is. I wouldn't even bother if I were Katara. I'd just ice them to a wall and let them know when they'd managed to free themselves they could bloody well learn what it is to be a woman-respecting-man instead of a prissy little boy who couldn't darn his own socks. Never argue with idiots!

Song! SONG! LOL
MayGirl85 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Gloomy would knife him. That's what she'd do!

Haha Iroh... the mind boggles. I re-iterate that your story should be Avatar canon.

Ugh Zuko. Even I want to cry and throw knives!

Haha. I love when people give creative punishments. They're so fun.

Poor Zuko. All business. Being Firelord isn't all fun. Maybe Aang will learn that about being the Avatar soon.
MayGirl85 chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Wow. Ozai is all kinds of effed up. Doesn't the fire nation have the death penalty? (Aang would shit kittens I think).

A phoenix of good leadership? Like a Phoenix King? Bwhahahahahaha

Katara is always looking for Zuko. I kinda wish she'd stop stalking him. He might like her back, but she's acting a bit... erm... stalkery. Its getting a bit worrisome. A little aloofness never killed anyone!

lol Avatar: The Seussical.

Like the chasy/sparring. They are still teenagers after all. 16 and running a country, whew!

Good on you Katara for having some honour! Yay honour!
MayGirl85 chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Ok, So I've taken to notepad to write every comment I have for your awesome story. The chapters are so long and there's just so much to love.

Avatar, I don't know if anyone in the land of fairy floss, fruit pies and rainbows ever told you, but this is the real world. Here you cannot just wish away your problems. - I LOVE HER.

play good cop, bad cop, and cop who knows exactly when you're lying. - I LOVE THAT TOO!

You also said in a previous chapter that Aang thinks of the world like rainbows and puppies. I think I said in a comment to one of the prequels to this that he thinks its rainbows and kittens. Great minds!

Go Hakoda on the Aang scolding. Good old dad!

Ok - at the bit where Azula wants to see Gloomy and Bossy Peasant (haha nice names btw)...ah Gloomy having a bitch. Nice supportive girlfriend Hotman has there...lol discuss! lovely Azula...Ah, poor Mai. Azula always seems to hurt those she cares for most (Assuming she cared about Mai). But then perhaps she loved Zuko more than Mai to say such a horrible truth and that's an interesting take on Mai telling Azula something very similar... Yay good news!

tiny, mighty cop who will fuck up your face if you keep lying. - lol

Crikey Aang. Running away again. Just crikey. Ah well. He IS a kid.

Moist!
MayGirl85 chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Really enjoying the reality of your story after the end of Avatar.
MayGirl85 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I really like your Azula. She is just a kid with a messed up childhood and while she's a fearsome enemy, she's very much like Aang - so young with so much power, and she needed people to help love and guide her. Instead she got crazy Phoenix King. Its really good how mature Zuko is. For a boy who has been through so much, he's so dutiful. Its good Iroh is there to make sure he has some fun!
MayGirl85 chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Ah Maiko back together.
MayGirl85 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Another great chapter. Love the coupons too!
MayGirl85 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Ah Katara, how will you deal with 3 years in the firenation when its not about Zuko? Times to grows ups!
InkBlossoms chapter 28 . 7/12/2013
Wow, I can't believe it's actually over, I'll really miss Katara's stalking journal! As for your future headcannon, let's just hope Sokka's plays aren't like the Ember Island Players'...
1,146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »