Reviews for Not Stalking Firelord Zuko
Dastin chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
You're a great writer and I don't want to sound flamey in anyway but... Yeah, I'm not finishing this story. I can't do it. The whole delay to their relationship is getting depressing, unreasonable, and flat out irritating. I suspect this story is going to have them get together on the very last paragraph if they do at all at this point and it won't be even vaguely satisfying and won't justify all this horrendous frustration.

The "Everyone Can See It" and "Cannot Spit It Out" Tropes got beat to death by a large stick partway through the second installment and are now being beaten with a tree after they've already died.
appa-appa-away chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
The great sausage fiasco? I don't even... suuuuure you were talking about meat products, Smellerbee, sure you were...

Great chapter. Omg, Jet is so sleazy towards Katara, ew hahaha. I'm so confused as to what to make of Jet and Zuko's former interactions and I can't wait to find out more.

I like Zuko's jealous pants. They're kind of cute on him. But only because it made Katara feel a little better.

And yay for random advice from Mai to Aang, even though we all know she was really talking about the difficulties in her relationship with Zuko (cough self inflicted cough).

Great chapter! Can't wait to read more! :3
appa-appa-away chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
This chapter made me so antsy! I didn't like Yugoda telling Katara to be with Aang, or Katara trying to convince herself to be with Aang, or to get over Zuko, or to be realistic, or to accept the world as it is because change doesn't happen that fast. Change wouldn't happen at all if she accepted it! I'm sorry, I just got very mad at Katara and her stupidness this chapter and I'm glad that she has accepted that she can't force herself to love Aang or get over Zuko. And eeeeeew, she put her tongue in his mouth! Ew!

The little fight between Zuko and Mai at the end there was promising though. Mwahahahaha. :D
appa-appa-away chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Creepy stuff there with the Joo Dees. I'm still not sure how I feel about the Dowager... if she's a good guy or a bad guy or what. But anyway, great chapter. I think the stuff between the Water Tribes is hilarious, particularly Han getting hit over the head with a snack tray by Katara. Serves him right! He is very sleazy. Arnook needs to screw his head on straight and see that.

Yay, the airship arrived! This means there can be some more Zuko/Katara interactions! I love Zuko/Katara interactions! :D And seriously, I don't know how Zuko and Mai put up with each other. I swear she is staying with him to spite him at this point.

Awesome chapter. Can't wait to read more! :3
appa-appa-away chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Awesome chapter! Very sweet with Hakoda at the end there, being all supportive and fatherly. Lol, Pakku was waaaay off his guess at what equality was. Anyway, can't wait to hear what Katara has to say. And hopefully she will make nice with Zuko soon? :)
appa-appa-away chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Aaah so many feels towards the end there!

But omg Mai, stop not caring about Zuko's feelings and just let Katara date him already. But the chat between Zuko and her dad was a bit adorable.

I'm so intrigued about the visits with Ozai and Azula, although reading them as recounted through Katara is very amusing.

Can't wait to read more :)
appa-appa-away chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
Katara cares too much about Zuko's personal space. JUST KISS HIM ALREADY! Great chapter. Very good speech and love the talk between Aang and Zuko.
appa-appa-away chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Although I agree that Azula's enjoyment in bringing Zuko pain was bitchy, I'm glad Mai's little spying act is out in the open. Mwahahahahaha! Can't wait to find out what's happened between Gloomy and Zuko now that they've had that discussion. I'm sure he will tell Katara all about it soon.

Lol, I don't even feel a little sorry for Aang right now. Hakoda's chat was awesome and the stuff Lady Za Jei said was just great. "Encouragement is for pussies." Love it.

And yeah, Katara, 'moist' definitely isn't the best word she could have chosen...
appa-appa-away chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Oh, I do wonder what Toph and Iroh were 'Just saying...'

Great chapter.
Bekahning chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I love this fic. Well, fic series, really. When I started reading Stalking Zuko, I was of the "canon pairings win but noncanon's pretty cool too" state of mind, and now I can't read a fic that even has hints of Kataang because you've sold me Zutara so well. I love the character development, the slow burn, everything. And I really, really hope that someday you'll write a sequel with a (possibly soon-to-be?) Fire Lady Katara as she deals with all her professional junk.

But! Sadly, this fic is still in my guilty pleasure pile for one reason: the grammar. This series could really, really use a beta to iron out all the typos! I'm not talking about the long, rambling sentences. I actually really enjoy the stream-of-consciousness style this fic has. However, sometimes you use a wrong it's/its or their/there/they're, mix up homophones, or have sentences that make zero sense (when they are supposed to make sense). It takes a hell of a lot to make me read a fic series with grammar like this, and you did a great job regardless, but please: Fix the typos. Hell, I'd be willing to correct them for you. Seriously.

I have two other problems with the stories, but they're pretty minor. First, I think characters find out a little /too/ much by listening at doors; it would be nice if they got information they weren't supposed to have in other ways. Second, the names really don't match up with the setting in a lot of cases, like a Fire Nation woman named Lenka, which is a Slavic name. Then there's Ty Lee's sisters-I know what you were going for with their names, but it felt pretty forced.

Like I said, those are minor nitpicks. I love this fic, I love the series. Bless your cotton socks, emletish.
potadoe chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
Hi!

First off, I'd like to THANK you so muuuuch for the awesome stalking Zuko series. It just so amazing and I praise you a lot from all your work! I was quite frustrated by the ending of Atla in reality and then some 3 years ago, I discovered your fic and couldn't help but started devoured it right away! Now I'm re-reading it all over again and have reached the end of Not Stalking Zuko once more (for the 3rd time! :$ yeah read the stalking series just like Harry Potter and/or Hunger Games). I just can't help it. You're AWESOME. Emletish, you're my fish!

I have a small little request for you though (asking shyly like a big fat fan). After reading this and that from Katara's point of view, I'd really like to have an insight from Zuko's POV. Like i dunno, maybe from Stalking Zuko and Not stalking Zuko, there could be some more details from Zuko's lists? And might I suggest that from Not Stalking Firelord Zuko, it would be totally crazy and hilarious to get Zuko aged 50 or so to find this journal and have him read everything in details and then, he would add how the world has now changed since the war, how his people finally accepted Katara as being their Firelady and tell us a bit of the shenanigans that have been going on after they left Ba Sing Se and how destiny has really turned out well for them? Being married, becoming parents, having hot and other steamy affairs, how Katara still keeps on being bossy to him after all these years and he still loves her despite all her flaws? But everything would be from Zuko's point of view when he just happened to find this old journal when he was searching for a particular book in the roal library and started reading all of it. I'd like to know how his mother and Azula solved their issues too and well...I just feel like there is so much to tap on from our favorite duo!

But really, the whole point of me commenting is to thank you and you really make my day before i go to bed every night!

*big standing ovation!*
Guest chapter 28 . 6/14/2014
AAHH thank you so much for writing this wonderful series! I'm so impressed by how many layers there are to this fic, and how it deals with anything from political intrigue to hilarious drama llama scenes. You are such a fantastic writer!
zukoyipyip chapter 28 . 5/27/2014
I made an account because I felt guilty about enjoying your fics so much and not being able to favorite them. You are such a brilliant writer! This series is hilarious and it's wonderful how spot on the characterizations are. Thanks for the great read!
accentric.punctuation chapter 28 . 5/11/2014
The number of times i actually laughed out loud while reading this and its prequels are endless. You madam have a way with words and subtle comedy. i literally could NOT STOP READING this story, it's THAT good. i really like how you made it into Katara's POV even if she is an unreliable narrator. the fact that the story is very opinionated is highly entertaining. my favourite (comedic) scenes are the ones involving Jet and his stalky obsession with Zuko, it is just to funny!
and may i mention how i love that you didn't end it when Zuko and Katara (finally!) kissed and confessed their love to each other? the latter parts of the story are my favourite to be honest, because i really wanted to know how Zuko and Katara would deal with each other after being in an actual relationship as opposed to "unrequited" love, and you delivered. love you stories, i hope you will keep writing more Zutara, our fandom is lucky to have such great talents like you
Guest chapter 23 . 4/21/2014
Wait...the eel-hound's name is Elsa?

...I don't care what you're going to say, let the storm rage ONNNNN-

Yeah, you all hate me.