Reviews for Not Stalking Firelord Zuko
Nathascha chapter 7 . 2/22
B
In all honesty I fucking love the stalking zuko series like its my fav I have no words. I'm p sure I've commented other times in the past when I've read it but it's fucking fantastic. I rewatched all of atla so I would have the fresher canon info before reading and it was so Worth It. Thank you so much for all of this. I also LOVED all your ans and tbh your insight is generally what I agreed with (and some was kinda thought provoking) I don't actually know what I'm saying and I'm p sure I'm starting to ramble but honestly. I love this. The most. Thank you!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/17/2016
Ooh i forgot to say that I LOVE that someone else also thinks that Zuko should forever keep his hair short! I HATE LONG HAIR ON GUYS TOO HIGH FIVE SISTER!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/17/2016
Holy shit I finished the whole Stalking Series in less than a month and now i dont know what im gonna do with out all the shenanigans :(
I love the way you wrote all of the characters, and you are probably the best authors ive seen so far when it comes to characterization. My only complaint is Jet; he felt kinda exaggerated and rather vulgar, but other than that everyone else was just great!
Out of all 3 stories I have to say that the 2nd one was my favourite, but i still wish that Zuko and Katara wouldve gotten together then and then the 3rd story couldve expanded more on their relationship.
Im really gonna miss your stories and all the drama! Thank you for such a great series!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
GAHHH I HATE MAI SO MUCHHHHH
Elwaith chapter 19 . 11/5/2016
Maybe what Jet needs is to be allowed to confront the people who attacked his home (Rough Rhinos I think) and the Southwall Butcher like Katara did with Yon Rha.
GrumpyCat503 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Yay I'm starting this now!
arielbrae chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
spank your inner moppet! This gives me so much hope!
nomercy58 chapter 28 . 6/1/2016
After reading through your series multiple times, it's hard to believe that it's over. Such a fantastic story-line though and such great characterizations. Easily one of my all-time favorite reads.
Aaliyah Rose 13 chapter 28 . 4/7/2016
This was hilarious! I think you portrayed all characters fairly accurately, I'M GOING TO MISS ALL OF THE SHENANIGANS!
peanutbutterflies chapter 28 . 2/13/2016
Thank you for such a wonderful story. It was amazing and well thought out and I'm going to miss being excited to read the next chapter of it. I actually really liked your characterization of aang, and basically everyone. Jet threw me for a loop, but it was hilarious and I bought into the ridiculousness that was his "man crushing" paranoid self. I also really liked how you wrote Mai, Ty Lee, and Azula. And can I hair say that the fact that Mai called Katara Bossy Hairloops and she called her Gloomy Hairbuns was the source of much laughter for me in and of itself.

I can't even begin to say how much I loved the build up and the entire story from Katara's internal point of view. I feel like I got to experience so much more as a reader because she was so honest with herself and what she was feeling, so it was a very different experience from a 3rd person point of view and I loved it. Thank you again for the journey - and I agree, I feel as though I can watch ATLA now and fill in the blanks with this story, and as a whole it just makes the entire series feel more "real" to me. Brava.
Denise chapter 28 . 1/8/2016
Hi, my name is Denise. I just read in one breath the whole series of Zuko and Katara (stalking Zuko, not stalking Zuko, not stalking firelord Zuko).
So, I state that I don't speak English very well because I live in Italy. I have to read your fanfiction with Google Translate!
Please forgiveme for the mistakes that I will make in expressing.
Despite everything, I got to tell you, I enjoyed this story. It made me move, cry, laugh. It made me happy. I was completely obsessed with this story and in a few days I read it all. This Zutara was very exciting, the best I've ever read. Thank you so much for having written a story so wonderful.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/1/2016
This is just a suggestion but I would love to read what Zuko was thinking the whole time if u made a series of what Zuko was thinking then I can promise you that I'd DEFINATALLY ABSOLUTALLY READ IT! I could have never thought of any of this I think your a jenious for it! This is my favorite series EVER I give it two thumbs up!
Ogg chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
It took them like a million words to get together.
My god. I am relieved that they finally sorted their shit out.
Fabulous story. Keep writing more! As in, more stories.
lexitania chapter 17 . 12/8/2015