Reviews for Not Stalking Firelord Zuko
Guest chapter 28 . 6/14/2014
AAHH thank you so much for writing this wonderful series! I'm so impressed by how many layers there are to this fic, and how it deals with anything from political intrigue to hilarious drama llama scenes. You are such a fantastic writer!
zukoyipyip chapter 28 . 5/27/2014
I made an account because I felt guilty about enjoying your fics so much and not being able to favorite them. You are such a brilliant writer! This series is hilarious and it's wonderful how spot on the characterizations are. Thanks for the great read!
accentric.punctuation chapter 28 . 5/11/2014
The number of times i actually laughed out loud while reading this and its prequels are endless. You madam have a way with words and subtle comedy. i literally could NOT STOP READING this story, it's THAT good. i really like how you made it into Katara's POV even if she is an unreliable narrator. the fact that the story is very opinionated is highly entertaining. my favourite (comedic) scenes are the ones involving Jet and his stalky obsession with Zuko, it is just to funny!
and may i mention how i love that you didn't end it when Zuko and Katara (finally!) kissed and confessed their love to each other? the latter parts of the story are my favourite to be honest, because i really wanted to know how Zuko and Katara would deal with each other after being in an actual relationship as opposed to "unrequited" love, and you delivered. love you stories, i hope you will keep writing more Zutara, our fandom is lucky to have such great talents like you
Guest chapter 23 . 4/21/2014
Wait...the eel-hound's name is Elsa?

...I don't care what you're going to say, let the storm rage ONNNNN-

Yeah, you all hate me.
Ella chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow. Just wow. This is what happens when a really great writer gets hold of a really great story! I've finished this whole series in about three days and I can honestly say I like your version of events better than canon. Although I really enjoy how you managed to tie it in with canon so well, which makes it feel more "real" somehow. The biggest thing I applaud you for is staying so true to all the characters. Particularly Katara and her feminist nature. It's something fanfiction writers too often leave out and it's such a huge part of her. The canon Kataang ending was decidedly un-feminist in my opinion and never really sat right with me. Katara would want her own life apart from the guy she ended up with (which also bothers me about the comics and how she follows Aang around in a very un-Katara like manner but I digress.) Your story was crazy hilarious, made me laugh out loud, stay up till 4 am reading, and just absolutely fall in love with your writing style. As a writer myself, I'd like to say thank you so much for writing this amazing series. :)
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 28 . 3/13/2014
I absolutely adored this entire series.
I am so glad that you finished it and I look forward to other stories in this particular time stream.
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 27 . 3/8/2014
I have absolutely loved this entire series. You did a great job with the characters, and I loved your headcannon ramblings. I look forward to other stories in this headcannon.
appa-appa-away chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Omg, so good. I love crazy Azula. Katara is so good with her.

Also, Mai is a bitch.
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 27 . 2/4/2014
Wow, I totally missed my email update for this chapter when it came out this last summer! I was wondering what was taking so long. I had to wait almost a year for Katara and Zuko to resolve their fight. I'm so glad she realized how dumb and wrong she can be sometimes. It's very important for a person to realize this about themselves. I've gone through a bunch of relationship drama between the time i read last chapter and this final chapter. I kept being reminded of myself by Katara. Both she and I have grown a lot.

Of course everyone already knew! Haha! Especially Uncle Iroh. I love how you wrote the story out so that if you look closely and squint a bit, you can see what's going on beyond Katara's point of view. There's a lot more going on than what's in her little bubble.

By the way, I was quickly reminded of your absolutely superb descriptive skills. I've read a lot of poor fanfiction recently, where imagination was limited and action narrative was missing or unclear. But I love that you put a lot of thought into the little details in scenarios that help bring realism into the story, such as hearing people through doors, others' inside jokes, characters' side comments, the broken door knob and key, Aang's ingenuity about how to open the pantry door, the realistic passage of time, etc. There's a lot of world-creation that I really appreciate.

I've had an absolute blast reading your series. It's by far my favorite depiction of Katara's and Zuko's romance. (Also happens to be one of my favorite depictions of Sokka's character. he really gets a lot of crap from writers who don't know how to write for him. )

I'm going to recommend this story to a couple people hopefully who I think would really enjoy reading it. Thank you so, so much for writing!
L chapter 28 . 1/16/2014
That was beautiful :') you have written such an amazing story, you stayed true to every single charecter- humanizing every one! You made me LIKE azula, mai, jet, and just everyone I used to loath in the series. You have such a talent! And even with this being a Zutara story, you still mentioned all of the other important relationships in the series, romantic or not. You tied everything so well together! Thank you for such an amazing ride *.*
Star chapter 28 . 1/16/2014
WOW.. I'm just at a loss for words. That was the best story,zutara or not, that I had ever read. It was just so realistic! (To the charecters :)) You've put down exactly what I had wanted to happen in ATLA. The bond that the GAang had, the problems, the jokes, the conversations- it just made the entire story so real! It was fantastically and wonderfully written :) you're not just one of those lame writers who just talk about pure zutara fluff throughout the entire story. You made a plot and put actual life problems in here, because love isn't just the feeling, it's also putting effort to make it work. And my god you did it! I have always LOVED slow moving zutara when it comes to them being together (I gotta admit some people make it very boring though) and I gotta say you did it perfect! Completely worth that wait! There were times, more than once, that I just wanted to yell for them to get over it and just be together in your fic! But honestly I'm glad for how it all played out. Bravo to you, you are an amazing writer, and I am sure I'll be back to read the entire series again :) best wishes to you. You ROCK!
RenegadeWren chapter 28 . 1/14/2014
This trilogy took me forever to finish reading, what with life intruding upon it, but... I don't even know what to say. I was laughing and gasping and saying, "This is so perfect!" at every turn. And the headcanon for the future, especially Katara's and Sokka's - they made me unbelievably happy. Thank you so much, for writing this. THANK YOU!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 28 . 12/31/2013
There are a lot of things I can say here-like how utterly incredible reading this series has been (but that's near undescribeable) or how happy I am that I stumbled upon it (so much it's bursting)... but all I can really say is... can I PLEASE accept this as canon? Cuz it's glubbin perfect!
appa-appa-away chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
No no no no Zuko whyyyyy, you're being very silly... but that's so sweet that Katara turns out to be 'that' person who makes him better and calmer. Poor Katara. *sigh*
appa-appa-away chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Naww they danced! Haha that was cute, although short lived. Loved Zuko's note/list and his pantry nap. That was also cute. Much cuteness was present here. :)
1,081 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »