Reviews for Not Stalking Firelord Zuko
Redbookbluebook chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
THANK YOU FOR FINALLY GIVING AANG A WAKE UP CALL! I liked that he had it from multiple places; the straightforward and not unkind scolding from Hakoda was fantastic but there was also a part of me thst was so happy to hear Za Jei trashing Aang's decision uncensored as well. I really love the interactions between Katara and Azula; you write both the interactions and Azula's character so well.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Oh my gosh. You're Author's Note is nearly as long as your chapter.
mollrat chapter 28 . 5/22/2015
Thank you so much for this wonderful story!
mollrat chapter 23 . 5/21/2015
You portray the realtionship between Toph and her mother so well. I always suspected Toph favored her mother a little more. After all she probably spent the most time with her mom growing up. Such a lovely last scene between them. Poppy can see how beautiful Toph's bending can be but more importantly she appreciates it a little more because Toph likes it.
Can't wait to see more about Ty Lee and learning to be an airbender and of course more Zutara!
mollrat chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
I hadn't thought about the conflicting interests of Aang and Katara about preserving their cultures. Your fics just make me think so much and appreciate the series more. Also I agree Katara and Sokka needed more love with their accomplishments.
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 28 . 3/31/2015
I loved this series, so much. I can definitely see myself recommending it to friends. This was an amazing story to me, and I don't even ship Zutara!
In fact, I can honestly say that I don't know what to do with myself now that I've finished this.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 27 . 2/1/2015
Aw, love it. I can't believe you're finished!
CharmedRavenclaw chapter 8 . 1/24/2015
Just re-reading this and noticing Princess Elsa! You must feel proud after Frozen came out, lol!
problemcats1and2 chapter 28 . 11/3/2014
Your headcanon makes me happy :) I liked how you ended this. Great series, thanks for writing it.
problemcats1and2 chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Oh, this chapter hurts my heart. Poor Katara. :( I have faith that you will fix everything, though!
problemcats1and2 chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
As always, good chapter. We're you excited that you essentially predicted a significant part of Korra book 3 with lung bending? Major props for that. That was one of the things I really liked about that season, actually, that we got to explore the more unknown aspects of airbending, things Aang may not have known.
problemcats1and2 chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
Oh the Scrubs references. XD I love it. I assume Beardface is pronounced beard-fac-ay, dammit? But now I can't help picturing Dr Yang as lady Dr Cox and Katara as JD. Hmm...

Looking forward to Ba Sing Se! And I will probably go watch some Scrubs now.
problemcats1and2 chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
As always, I love your characterization and thoughts on Azula. Azula apologists unite! XD
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
THAT. WAS. AMAZING. Seriously, this is the best fic ever-your world building work is spot-on, you developed random one-off characters into awesome people (Ming and Bato and so many others) and your OCs are helpful, autonomous people (Rena, Dr Yang). You made Zutara WORK the way it could have in the canon. You fleshed out characters and built more depth into the canon.

Still, I've always thought that the biggest obstacle to Zutara (in my mind) was the bending abilities of their children and the throne of the Fire Nation: what if their firstborn was a waterbender? If even a non-bender would get more respect as a "true citizen", and I feel that waterbending Fire Lord would be nothing less than world-shattering and could very well start a coup-ed-e'tat. (BOO)

Anyway, you are my new favorite fanfic author and I love you forever.
problemcats1and2 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Great chapter. Not only is Katara 100% right, but you also did a really excellent job of presenting why many men truly don't think they're sexist (and that perfectly nice men can still be sexist, too) and how that makes it so much harder to change their minds. This was both completely in character and a good social criticism in the world of Avatar and the real world, as we still do live in a world, unfortunately, where women are "lucky" if they aren't hit by men.
1,127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »