Reviews for Not Stalking Firelord Zuko
agatstone chapter 27 . 7/13/2013
I loved this series. I strumbled upon your story about Zukos Quest with Katara following him on a Zutara livejournal and loved your work ever since. It brought me great joy and many laughs. I also love your plans for the future.
But what I would add, or at least I would like, if Jet eventually became Azulas partner. Since she lacks social skills, he would make up for that and also would have her back in some situations. I would see that they first work on a few cases together, because June and Mai are occuppied and only Jet is free. There would be some tension, also sexual, since Jet is a big flirt and Azula kinda liking confidant guys and because of their time in Ba Sing Se. But I also think Jet would be the one to understand her, since he also was on the crazzy horse und now how a obsession can really ruin your life. They could also bound over Lu Ten, since both are aware of his darker side. I dont know if they would become a couple, buy I think that with time they could become friends who tease each other and argue, a little like Abby and McGee, or Tony and Ziva/or better yet Kate from NCIS,

But it would be fun to see them as a couple, for the single reason of Zuko's reaction to this. Other then Sokka he wouldn't be okay with his sister's boyfriend.

Anyway, once again I love your work and I hope to see more fun storries from you in the future.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/13/2013
God, I loved this story! Thank you for writing and sharing your cannon.
BlackIredescence chapter 28 . 7/13/2013
I guess we've come to then end! I've been following your stalking series since the very first chapter and I'm quit sad now that it's over! Great job!
EbonyWing chapter 28 . 7/13/2013
This is how it *should* have been!

I love you to pieces for this perfect series-it was believable and *real!*

Thank you so much for sharing this, I'll definitely keep re-reading it!

A perfect ending to an unbelievably cool series. XD
PandaLilies chapter 28 . 7/13/2013
Absolutely perfect.
Frostyfriend96 chapter 28 . 7/13/2013
I pretty much agree with everything! I really like Aang/multiple women, which is something I've never thought of. I think it goes along with the Air nomads' beliefs better than Kataang. And I agree about Aang/Ty Lee later on in life. I also really liked Suki and Sokka in Republic City, which is something else I've never thought of but makes perfect sense. I also agree about Toph: there is no character perfect for her.

And Katara/Zuko's future is perfect. Though only thing I would like to know about is their kids (and everyone else's for that matter) . You mention them in the plural form (as they definitely would have more than one), but there are no names/bending abilities. But maybe you're planning on including them in a separate fic (please do!)

I look forward to the Ursa story.

Frosty
MayGirl85 chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
WOO SIR HAKODA!

Aw, Ty Lee an airbender.

WOO MAI and GOSSIPINESS!

LOL Jet and the ear-twigging!
MayGirl85 chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
Lol. Suki has a brain and standards. Awesome.

Bloody hell Jet's irritating.

Something tells me you dont like Jet either? He's certainly not a sympathetic character.

LOL KISS MUCH FUN WAS HAD BY ALL. LOL FRIKKEN LOL.

Wow. What a chapter. Everyone breaks up and we get Zutara. Talk about delivery!
MayGirl85 chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Yeah, no mercy for Zuko. He's dating don't get to be jealous over other people you're not dating.

Yeah, I don't care for Jet either. Charmers aren't my thing.

Snaps for Mai.
MayGirl85 chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
Lol Iroh. He must've had a whild past. I'd love to read your stories about him. Drabbles of Iroh's crazy life.

I'm so stroppy at Katara. She's GOT to tell him!

And I'm stroppy at well meaning grandmotherly types who think being oppressed is "just the way it is"!

Oh dear... everything Katara just did leading up to the kiss. Oh dearie me.

SHES GOT TO TELL AANG. I really don't get this impotence.
MayGirl85 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Ugh Han. There aren't words when you're forced to deal with an idiot. Violence on the other hand...

Hmm. I don't agree with mollycoddling. The truth hurts but it needs to be heard. They should have told Aang before. This is a bit karmic to me. I also disagree with Gyatso. He really set Aang up to be a bit of a bigot about air nomad on Aang for finally facing his responsibilities.

Joo Dees. The awful realities of war and tyrant authority figures.

HAHAHAHA LOL Forgetting Mai in the restaurant. LOL.

Jet? Oh la la!

OH COME ON KATARA! GET SOME FRIGGEN BALLS! TELL HIM NO!

Lol. Nipples. Mighty smiter. There's just too much to love here.
MayGirl85 chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
haha I talk about aloofness in my previous comment and voila, aloofness.

Haha sexism isn't funny but the story is. I wouldn't even bother if I were Katara. I'd just ice them to a wall and let them know when they'd managed to free themselves they could bloody well learn what it is to be a woman-respecting-man instead of a prissy little boy who couldn't darn his own socks. Never argue with idiots!

Song! SONG! LOL
MayGirl85 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Gloomy would knife him. That's what she'd do!

Haha Iroh... the mind boggles. I re-iterate that your story should be Avatar canon.

Ugh Zuko. Even I want to cry and throw knives!

Haha. I love when people give creative punishments. They're so fun.

Poor Zuko. All business. Being Firelord isn't all fun. Maybe Aang will learn that about being the Avatar soon.
MayGirl85 chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Wow. Ozai is all kinds of effed up. Doesn't the fire nation have the death penalty? (Aang would shit kittens I think).

A phoenix of good leadership? Like a Phoenix King? Bwhahahahahaha

Katara is always looking for Zuko. I kinda wish she'd stop stalking him. He might like her back, but she's acting a bit... erm... stalkery. Its getting a bit worrisome. A little aloofness never killed anyone!

lol Avatar: The Seussical.

Like the chasy/sparring. They are still teenagers after all. 16 and running a country, whew!

Good on you Katara for having some honour! Yay honour!
MayGirl85 chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Ok, So I've taken to notepad to write every comment I have for your awesome story. The chapters are so long and there's just so much to love.

Avatar, I don't know if anyone in the land of fairy floss, fruit pies and rainbows ever told you, but this is the real world. Here you cannot just wish away your problems. - I LOVE HER.

play good cop, bad cop, and cop who knows exactly when you're lying. - I LOVE THAT TOO!

You also said in a previous chapter that Aang thinks of the world like rainbows and puppies. I think I said in a comment to one of the prequels to this that he thinks its rainbows and kittens. Great minds!

Go Hakoda on the Aang scolding. Good old dad!

Ok - at the bit where Azula wants to see Gloomy and Bossy Peasant (haha nice names btw)...ah Gloomy having a bitch. Nice supportive girlfriend Hotman has there...lol discuss! lovely Azula...Ah, poor Mai. Azula always seems to hurt those she cares for most (Assuming she cared about Mai). But then perhaps she loved Zuko more than Mai to say such a horrible truth and that's an interesting take on Mai telling Azula something very similar... Yay good news!

tiny, mighty cop who will fuck up your face if you keep lying. - lol

Crikey Aang. Running away again. Just crikey. Ah well. He IS a kid.

Moist!