Reviews for Not Stalking Firelord Zuko
All cats are grey chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Aaargh! Cliffhanger on Gloomy Hairbuns! Can't wait for it.

So happy Katara wants to find things to do just for 's important and I myself could not picture my life in a different matter.

I knew she was going to help him with the speech! I mean,c'mon she just loves having speech about the good things in the world how could she not help him.
VampiressE12B chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
While I'm just as interested as everyone else reviewing in how you pull of the maiko scene, I'm more concerned about the kataang scene. There are just so many ways you could tweak the maiko scene and I just cant see as many different possibilities for the kataang scene. So far the only ones I see are katara trying to make aang happy (b/c if she can't be with zuko anyway at least someone should be happy) or in a fit of just immature jealousy ("if zuko can run around kissing people so can I dammit and how does that feel? Not too good huh?") and really I don't like either explanations. I'm much more excited to see how you explain that. I'm sure you'll come ip with something Id never have thought of.

Anyway, as I was reading I was thinking "I'm surprised katara hasn't ripped that paper out of Zukos hands and written his speech for him already" and then she helped :)

I can't wAit to see the rest of the gaangs reactions to maiko. I wonder how hard toph will hit zuko...
Tigrette-of-Fire chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Agh, Gloomy Hairbuns! Why did you have to come back now! (I don't hate Mai or anything, but still)

ANYWAYS amazing chapter as always! I miss the Gaang interaction too. It made me happy reading that part. And shenanigans in the upcoming chapters? Yay!

Please update soon!
Narwhalphonse chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
The Emperor's New Groove reference completely made my day.

As far as Aang's quest for a joke goes, I don't know if you've heard the muffin joke, but it's a doozy, IMO. I hope we get to see him find a great joke and that it is hilarious :)

Some constructive criticism, which I haven't really felt the need to do previously: The romance aspect of this story is beginning to wane a little, to be honest. It's treading a little past the point of suspense and is starting to roam towards the waters of losing interest. I know that you want to stick to the canon timeline like glue, but from a storytelling perspective I just feel like it's getting to be a bit much, like this should have been wrapped up by now. Also I feel that the last several chapters have been dragging a little bit. I've sort of been skimming and not feeling like I missed much. You're still doing a good job (not like you need me to tell you that; you've got quite the fanclub), I just wanted to point out a couple things. Anyways, keep up the writing.

- The Raven's Daughter - (formerly donnacrunch)
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
awesome chapter once again! gah, I can barely take the tension th0ugh! Zuko and Katara are so close, but so far!

I'm so glad you did decide to do the Katara train in medicine thing. I really see that as something she would and could do. I just fear for what she will decide now that Mai is here, though at the same time, I think she is independent enough not to let some rivalry matter get in the way of what she wants. or her career.

I can't wait to see what you have planned for Mai. I actually do like her, and only dislike her pairing with Zuko, so I hope to see a more fleshed out version, and a happy ending for her as well.

but the scene with Katara and Zuko writing the speech was just so cute and squee worthy, I really hope to still see some of those scenes, even with Mai's return.

I also loved the Aang firebending lessons with Iroh scenes. Iroh is just so Iroh-like there, I can't even express my glee. XD I loved your reference as well to Iroh being a shipper on deck for Zuko/Happiness XDXD, so true, so true

I loved the girl talk session. it seemed to fit so well, and it'd be good for Katara and Suki to bond more, considering her relationship with Sokka and all.

anyways, just a great chapter overall, and I really, really cannot wait for the next one!
A Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Oh I'm going to be really impatient for the next chapter! I love the stalking trilogy far more than I should and I absolutely adore your work! ( Zuko's awkward sandwhich speech was by far my favorite :). On a grumpier note...friggin gloomy hairbuns...:/
Random Reviewer chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Cool you updated. I'm definitley interested in what Iroh's back story with the garden is. I'm just guessing, but I think it might have something to do with his wife or son. I definitley like Sorrak and hope he makes future appearances in the story. Also really liked how Katara helped Zuko write his speech. One reason why I ship them for is because I think they make a great team. Katara also getting an apprenticeship is great. Since the fighting is pretty much done she'll be continueing to help by healing injured soldiers and other fire nation citizens and it will give her a reason to stay in the firenation besides just Zuko. Only concern about this is that I feel that certain people won't want to be healed by someone from the water tribes. I also can't believe you ended it with a cliff hanger. I have been waiting a while for Mai to get back because I just know things are going to get crazy and probably complicated after she arrived. Something tells me that Katara is going to be acting very jealous for the next couple of chapters and I'm wondering what Mai's reaction is going to be. I have a feeling that she is going to at least suspect there is something going on between Zuko and Katara. Almost everybody else knows. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
Kina Kalamari chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
So was the thing about the polar bear dogs a nod to Korra? And if it is does that mean you've seen it now? That would be cool. ]

Anyway, another excellent chapter. I have a feeling that this is where things are going to start getting intense and full of jealousy. Should be exciting.
InItToWinIT chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Yaay! I really liked the idea of Katara staying on as a healer/physician. Fits her perfectly. And I also liked the whole thing with Sorrak because I like to see Katara making an impact with woman's rights but not everyone just changing overnight. Now some major jealousy on Katara's part now that Mai is back. )
462472575745ytryeu chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Seriously? Friggin Gloomy Hairbuns just ruined both Katara's and my mood.

*murmurs* friggin gloomy hairbuns...
Didi74 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
We have a problem: you write very well (it sounds so true) that it is frustrating to have to wait a long week to have a new chapter. Why can’t you stop your life to write faster ? Well ?

No seriously, the last month I have read the first two stalking stories and that without having to wait for the next chapter. Now, it is true I can read along and give my opinion in time (even if from what I have read you really don’t need our salt in this), but I have to wait to see how all of this is going to evolves. Because so far you have written something really credible about how the situations could have evolved with one or two different choices and it is annoying to have to wait to see Katara becoming someone out of Aang shadow. And how a “bigger” person she is if (or better: when!) she ends up with Zuko.

Let’s not forget all those secondary personages, who have enough places to have their potential exploits. So please continue to open Akoda eyes, to let Iro flirt and let Sokka goofing around doing actually useful things.

Just continue you story pretty please.

Chosha Kurenai chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
So I was right about Katara helping Zuko mae speaches here. lol. I get what you mean though, Zuko does seem a better speach maker when he hasn't overthought about it. Or at least he has interesting things to say and seems to talk less mangled when he's generally talking on the fly too (Hey, he has some interesting things to say even in the first season, like him talking about the 'Azula is born Lucky, I was lucky to be born' thing.

And Ah! Mai's back! this could be interesting. I can see this going a few ways. Either Katara will end up really jealous and it'lkl cause a rift with Zuko and her for a while, It could be that Katara only hears part of a conversation and Zuko and Mai had actually just split up on good terms or something (I'm nnot sure how much of a Zutara twist you're putting on these canon 'paring' scenes), or it could be that Zuko and Mai have already spoken and Mai and Katara have a talk. Could be all of the above. Either way, should be interesting to see how that goes. Either way, I kinda like Mai (her humour is very dry and I can't help but snicker at it), and it'd be nice to have her and Katara talk if only so they understand each other a bit and Katara can put her jealousy behind her about Mai or something. But eh. You're normally pretty good at setting these things out so your ideas might be a lot better than mine.

Looking forwards to seeing how this turns out.

And oooh, we get to see what Iroh bought everyone on his shopping spree too?

Anyway, great chapter as always! Until next time!

Zutarafan4ev chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
HOW COULD U END IT LIKE THAT I WAS GETTING SO EXCITED (my little heard me scream i think she thinks i'm crazy now) but it was so good and now i'm so sad please hurry with the next chapter
Kitakana chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Great chapter, as usual! I really like how you came up with a plausible non-Zuko-related reason for Katara to have for wanting to stay in the firenation, that made so much sense. And gloomy hairbuns has returned, I wonder how that turns out. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Wicked Empress chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
This chapter was made out of pure awesomeness (is it even written that way?)

I loved Sorrak and his backstory very much. Please make him appear again, Katara needs all the support she can have!

And Ty Lee's advices were so true. Most teenage guys would totally appreciate that kind of talk.

I already had guessed Katara's question to Dr. Yang since it was already said in The crooked thing. I agree with that Katara wouldn't like to stay in Fire Nation doing nothing. She really isn't that type of a person that would sit around and do nothing just because her boyfriend happens to live there.

I knew that Mai was coming back but that still sucked. I like both Zuko and Mai, but Maiko is almost as big relationship fail as Kataang (just almost)
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »