Reviews for Not Stalking Firelord Zuko
07XReflectional chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Girl,

You need to update. Like NOW.
Tigrette-of-Fire chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
YES! AN UPDATE! I have been waiting for this! Agh, this was so amazing! Aang! Why did you have to inturrupt Katara's confession. And Iroh and Zuko's father-son moment was so, so sweet. Zuko's coronation made me rediculously happy. So did the gift giving.

I am looking forward to the party! Drunk Mai seems to be shaping up to be hilarious! I egarly await your next update!
AnnaAza chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
KATARA LOOK AWAY. NO. YOUR HEART CANNOT TAKE IT. I AM GOING TO PULL A SASSY GAY FRIEND ROUTINE ON ZUKO IF HE BREAKS HER HEART!

All right, that's enough of it. Katara's apprenticeship will certainly be full of challenges with Dr. Yang's tough attitude. Yugoda seemed very friendly and encouraging, so a contrast of the two healers should be interesting. I'd like Dr. Yang and Katara to open up when Katara loses her first patient—she has lost Jet, but it would be terrible for her to fail again. Could she utilize Bloodbending, or was that a one shot deal? Katara's determination and Dr. Yang's "she must talk to me" sort of reminded me of the end of The Midwife's Apprentice.

On a side note, I love Dr. Yang and Iroh's relationship. They seem like opposites, but Dr. Yang is softer around Iroh. (like our favorite couple!)

Sorrak is an amazing guy for giving Katara that bead and taking a stand. I myself have a single mom, and I've gotten a lot of derisive comments about this, so I really liked Sarrok. Bless him.

All in all, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Greader chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Woah, my parents did that same coupon gift for Christmas! Except they had the ability to veto my use of them at any time :(. I am super excited for Drunk!Mai
Anon chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. *calms down*

Your assessment of Maiko in your Author's Notes mirrors my feelings exactly. I also love that Katara couldn't blurt out her feelings when put on the spot like that, because few people are that brave in love.

Great characterization. Please Update soon!
Kina Kalamari chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
I'm pretty sure that as I was reading this chapter, I had thoughts about multiple things that I planned to comment on. Alas, by the time I reached the end of the chapter, I had forgotten all of them. -sigh- Oh, the woe.

I'm really glad that we've finally gotten to the coronation. I love all the little details you're putting into this, but sometimes it just feels like it takes a really long time to get to stuff. (I'm not complaining, just commenting.)

I'm very fed up about Korra, though. I'm not sure if you've gotten to watch any of it yet, but apparently they're ending the first season after only twelve episodes! -weeps with despair- I've really been looking forward to my little Korra fix every week. \

But enough of my despair. Nice chapter. I look forward to more, of course. I get a little bit smiley every time I see an update in my inbox for this fic. ]
lazyguy90 chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Superb work as always. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep at it.
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
wow, such a packed chapter... I almost don't even know where to begin.

first of all, I really liked the change you made to that maiko scene, because to me it also seemed a little weird at the time. I mean, I understand they're glad to see each other again, but it sure was an easy get together... well, anyways, your way seemed more realistic. I look forward to seeing her drunken self. XD

I also loved the idea of giving Aang the new robes, and all of Iroh's gifts, to be honest. they fit so well, and the coupons really made me laugh. The filial scene after made me all warm and fuzzy though, and I really liked it.

I also really like your choices for everyone's relationships, especially with Toph, Zuko, and Iroh. it really does fit so much. I also believe that Aang's relationship with Katara should be more based on maternal love and such.

the coronation scene was really much more satisfying here, and the shenanigans that surrounded it. XDXD I loved the part where Katara fixes Zuko's hair. it was all levels of adorable! XDXD

And Iroh acknowledging Katara: I think that too was an important part, especially for Katara and her current status of being overlooked.

Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Densharr chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Another amazing chapter.

Maiko has bugged me for the same reasons; don't get me wrong, I love Mai. She reminds me more than a little of a different one of my favorite TV characters (Raven from Teen Titans). but Maiko has always kind of left me with my hands open, expecting something... you know, substantial. Although they felt tossed together, it didn't feel nearly as awkward as Kataang did.

Also, 1 for Ty Lee/Hakoda (Ty Loda? Or Hakolee?). Amazing.
kiwistarr chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Let me just start off by saying: oh. my. god. these. fics. I lovelovelove the whole Stalking Zuko series so far! I actually started a few days ago and haven't done anything but /read/. I adore your writing style and your views on all the characters and canon and shipping and asfhdksdls

I love your authors notes and how you go so in depth about the Gaang/others and their actions, which are great and in-character by the way.

I love your writing because it's so quirky and amusing and I've found myself laughing out loud a ton over the various shenanigans the Gaang goes through. It's great!

Anyway, the point of this terribly rambly review is that you are awesome. From your author's notes you really do seem fantastic! Your fanfictions are awesome and I think I'll go ahead and read every single one while I wait for the next chapter. Gloomy Hairbuuuuuunsss!
QuietShadowz chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Dundundun and Gloomy hair buns returns!i am both exited and sadedn by this. exited because the return of (assuming Gloomy is her first name and Hair is her middle name lol) will result in lots of shenanigans. saddened because it will probably eventually result in lovesick sad panda Katara. :( but befor that pissed off Katara and pissed off Katara is always fun xD

I really like your solution to kataras problem of needing a reason for staying in the Fire Nation that doesnt scream I'M-IN-LOVE-WITH-ZUKO-AND-WANT-TO-STAY-WITH-HIM-FOREVER

I also think Hakoda is going to throw a hissyfit albeit a manly one but a hissy fit none the less, when he finds out but will give in eventually.

Your point of prodegies is definitly right they get wayy to much credit and can be very full of it when it comes to learning and doing pretty much anything. toph i agree is somewhat an exeption. i think katara is as well since she did struggle so much with water bending at the begining plus she seems much more down to earth considering the way she was raised.

The scene between Zuko and Katara when they are writing his coronation speach was just cute poor Zuko hes just so awkward...its adorable

I enjoyed this chapter immensely great job xDDDDDD and if i didnt review last chapter im really sorry i forgot i'll prolly go back and check i've been meaning to.

Shadow
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 6/11/2012

Oh, the sheer hilairious, fluffy, this-should've-been-canon, is overwhelming. Loved it! It's always really realistic, (you know. For a show.) and I can never get enough!

Only tiny simple typos, nothing major.

WHY DID MAI HAVE TO COME BACK? Don't get me wrong! She's a cool character! But I hate her whenever she's with Zuko.

Can't wait for more!
Azhwi chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
My eyes! They are so bleary! Past few days have been devoted to reading the stalking series. I really need to sleep. Possibly eat. And definitely find caffeine. Not in that order.

Fantastic story!

There have been minor typos here and there, but they did not detract from the reading. I really love the thought that you have put into these chapters. Sometimes I skip over the notes at the bottom, but usually I do read them.

I love the way you are weaving Zutara into canon. The finale pairing always caught me off guard, didn't really see Aang with Katara and it felt forced. So I'm really looking forward to this interpretation.

I really love the quirky way that you write. It makes me grin and chuckle constantly. Suki's horrible puns and Zuko's fails at jokes are always a good bet. And the interactions between all of the Gaang are priceless. And the tension! Especially between Aang, Katara, and Zuko! Fantastic!

Wonderful work here! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this! Very impressive!

May I suggest something to read? Look up an author called Vathara. I have also suggested you to her. :D She(He?) has an immense Avatar story as well.
Xxhopelessromantic chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
ICGCYXDCKRUE IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER! Do you have the estimated length of this fic? I hope it's as long as the other two :3
QueenCora chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
I cannot wait to see all the Kyoshi girls being flirts at the Coronation party as well as us possibly hearing the hedgehog song. This chapter was lovely.
1,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »