Reviews for Not Stalking Firelord Zuko
NarcolepticMe chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Present for you: avatar

Just remove the spaces. On the left-handed side of the home page there's a link to "Episodes and Videos" and whatnot. just click, select your season, and you can watch all of the episodes for legend of korra so far there. Also good for watching any episode of A:TLA.

It's where I call home.

You should not have to suffer a lack of Korra just because of where you live! :)
Advocaat chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Katara has come a long long way since she started her stalking at the WAT and she doesn't even think about it anymore, but 'Subject' still remembers - I'm sure that being pelted with bits of leaf and twig and sharing moonpeaches and playing in the fountain and festering in bed with cooler fever have all become very fond memories for him. Their relationship has changed so much and they've both done a lot of growing, so it's wonderful and nostalgic to be reminded of the beginning of it all.
Icymangos chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Yes! Not Stalking Firelord Zuko is up! I am ecstatic and will try to keep up with it. Keep writing'cause I can't wait to see what comes next!

Also, will there be more Toph or Iroh moments? I love their conspiracies. :)
Xxhopelessromantic chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
ITS FINALLY HERE! Flawless. Very accurate portrayal of Zuko's reaction to the fangirls..and the stalking jab, LOL GOOD ONE. Had me cracking up. Can't wait for the next chapter.. This series has got me hooked!
ShoeNinja chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
A fine start to what I'm sure is going to be a great third part to this series!
KJun chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wonderful yet again!

You can watch Korra on the net at videos/legend-of-korra-videos?navidshowNav

Kat
ReadrOfBooks chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I forgot how much I missed your awesomeness. The posting of this fic made my day.

Family time really bothers me...I already live with you, why do I need to spend anymore time with you? But it's a little different for Hakoda, Sokka, & Katara, since they spent so much time apart. I can see why Hakoda would want to spend time with them, but I also know why Sokka and Katara would want to do their own thing.

I love how you paired up two minor characters that nobody even remembers half the time and it worked out perfectly. Ming's backstory was really well thought out; it's a part of my headcanon now.

Okay, I can't be the only one who desperately wants to learn the lyrics to the hedgehog song. Momo and Sorrak are so cute! Stereotypes are fun to rip apart. :)

Toph and Kuba...PRICELESS. I love Toph, I really do. She's amazing. And Kuba is a sexist pig who needs a Kyoshi warrior girlfriend.

I really like your Fire Nation Politics/OMG they tried to kill Zuko thing. In my opinion, we never learned much about the Fire Nation's politics and customs and whatnot. And that's where the badass fanwank comes into play, of course. :)

Ming is gonna bring Azula cinnamon puffs! Can we have that in a oneshot or something? Please?

Okay, the floozies thing was priceless. Zuko has fangirls! Who just might stalk him, as Katara so hypocritically points out.

Have you tried looking for the episodes online?
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Hooray! It's finally here! First of all, I can't help but notice the rating of this story. It makes you wonder what'll happen, hmm? :D

Secondly, I've never thought about what would happen post-war in terms of sexual relations. I mean, what you have going on makes sense, but I always thought the Water Tribes and the Fire Nation hated each other too much to consider it, but that might not be the case, huh?

Also, I dunno if I've mentioned this already, but I ADORE the Zuko/Toph/Iroh family thing going on. It's nice for Toph to have a father figure that's just as badass as she is, and I think it's nice for Zuko to have a normal/sane younger sister for a change. And Iroh just wins, I guess.

I'm pretty excited to see how you'll deal with the living conditions. And how you'll deal with Maiko. Why do I get this feeling that Maiko will be happening when Jet runs into "Lee" again? I'm looking forward to it (or it's your-canon!equivalent).

Hope to hear from you soon!

Komo
K.101 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
this is my first review but i have read Staking Zuko, Not Stalking Zuko, and now Not Stalking Firelord Zuko. i love them all! although Not Stalking Zuko was a little bit (as you call) cheeky, but personally i think that is an understatement. not that i did not enjoy it though. it was amazing! laughed through the whole thing. and honestly i did love all the cheekyness.

i loved how you tied it to the actual series but tweaked it a bit to make it a little more cheeky and spice up Zuko and Katarras affection. it is the best Zutara fan fiction that i have read (and i have read quite a few)!

please keep updating! and i can not wait to read the next chapter.

just have one question about Uncle... why make him so perverted?

Bato and Ming are the cutest thing ever!

i really hope you find a really exciting way of Katarra and or Zuko telling/showing their affection towards one another! can't wait! and if their relationship is anything like any of the other relationships between the other characters then it should be a little bit cheeky ;]

oh and it never quite says in the other stories if Zuko had some "torrid lovemaking" with Gloomy Hairbuns. just curious to how Katarra would react to the info if she knew something had happened. or wondered if Zuko knew what he was doing in bed/had practice.

again great stories!
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love this series...so much.

Poor Katara and Sokka...they must feel so torn! But I honestly can't imagine either of them permanently in the South Pole, except maybe the odd visit. I think they've changed far too much. :(

The bit about the floozies and Zuko's reaction to Katara's stalking warning made me laugh so hard my sister actually asked me if I was ok! :P

Can't wait for the next chapter!
QueenCora chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I cant help but love your stories.
jmac1220 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
A great backstory for Ming! I do like her I think was sealed it for me was when she asked for Azula's favorite food.

Oh, the infamous hedgehog song does it have lyrics to it or is it something that the reader has to imagine? (I'll have to see if I can make my own lyrics for it. Something runchy in the tradition of "I love willies")

I LOVED the floozie signs! And wonder what floozie sign Katara would make if she were brave/saucy enough to make one.
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I was so excited when I saw this story was up. Really liked the Ming and Bato interactions and Ming's back story. I also like how everyone is making decisions of what they're going to do now that the war is over. Not just Katara, but everyone in the group. Have a feeling that you know who is Mai. That makes a lot of sense that Zuko would get back together with her if he thinks Katara will be leaving soon to go back to the South Pole. Not only is he afraid to turn their friendship into something more, but now he thinks he won't be able to hang out with her anymore. Also, Zuko was laughing at Katara being concerned about girls stalking him, but I was laughing at the fact Katara was poking fun at him about the lickable sign when she herself licked him one time. Looking forward to the next chapter.
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
YES! yes, finally, the long awaited installment to the stalking series! I loved it all.

I really like how deeply you explored the firenation politics. wow, you really thought it all out. it's amazing. I also love your explanation for women guards and soldiers and stuff, and Ming's back story. I also really approve of her relationship with Bato and how you portrayed it.

Ah, so Katara was ambiguous about what she wants to do... no wonder zuko would go back to Mai... I just wonder, and fear slightly, for what will happen when he does, and how Katara will stay friends with him, and how they will get together in the end. I do hope that you go a bit further than them getting together, if they ever do, and such.

I love the relationship you've portrayed between Toph and Uncle... it's so epic as well. and I can't wait to see what you come up with for explain Ursa's disappearance.

Anyways, hope to see the next chapter of this soon!
Accountinnactive101 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This chapter was great! I can't wait for chapter 2 to come out. I really enjoy this series and I really think you keep everyone in character. Update soon :D
1,081 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »