Reviews for With Angelina
Mathiilde3 chapter 43 . 7/27/2014
I just read all of them and they were all so nice. It was fun, and some a little sad, to read, but I liked them a lot. Nice job!
rockon88 chapter 39 . 6/20/2014
TFIOS reference?
Love this idea of 100 word short stories! So simple, yet so good! I'm really enjoying them!
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 43 . 7/2/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter this one was great :D
AutumnFairy7337 chapter 43 . 7/1/2013
I like these 100 word stories, I like them so far. Great job. :)
Arnel 63 chapter 43 . 6/30/2013
I'm glad to see you haven't abandoned this story to a busy life. It's nice too, that you chose the one-year anniversary for George to realize that basically life is good and that he can weather the dark places, emerging relatively unscathed and ready for his next adventure. Well done... well worth the wait.
Birds on the Sunset chapter 43 . 6/30/2013
Yay you're back. I love it. I also love the 100 words. I read these stories when I don't have much time on my hands. Keep updating! :)
ALICIA SPINNET chapter 42 . 6/26/2013
VERY SHORT THIS IS AND YA CALL 'EM CHAPTERS
shaldon potter chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
don't you think it is tooo short?
Shiromasha chapter 42 . 4/17/2013
Please,please,please update! :D :D
Shiromasha chapter 36 . 4/17/2013
Short, yet so very,very,very sweet :)
Shiromasha chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
I love this so much!
Arnel 63 chapter 42 . 4/1/2013
Agreeing to celebrate with a significant milestone like this is a good sign that George is gradually recovering. I'm sitting here cheering for Angelina and her brilliant idea.

Well done. I look forward to the next one.
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 42 . 4/1/2013
I didn't think that it would take George nearly two years before he opened the shop again...
Kh530 chapter 41 . 3/9/2013
So beautiful. So many tears I've cried though DX
Chynna-Pie chapter 41 . 3/5/2013
Haha, this chapter made me laugh. xD I released quite the hearty chuckle. Yes. Now I'm gonna head back to the first chapters and enjoy those. :) Yay!