Reviews for Forever Perfect
Headbanger Rockstar chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Love this! More more more! :)

Headbanger
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
God how I hate Vance. I hated that he sent Tony as Agent Afloat. I never understood why because of Tony's weakoned lungs. Wouldn't that have been dangerous for him? Now we come to the fact that Vance brings back McGee and David but refuses to bring back Tony to Gibbs team? I never understood why he did that. Especially why he told Gibbs that sending Tony as Agent Afloat was not punishment, than why do iit? Fantastic start. Looking forward to the next chapter.. Hope to hear from you. Take care.
Megth chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Glad you are back and that you are doing better! Loved the start of this, although still sad!
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Nice beginning! I look forward to another great story between Tony and Gibbs!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Can't imagine how they will suffer by being parted! Looks like the start of another great story!

On a personal note I am glad your life is now taking a more positive path and you are back! Take care of yourself!
Alisa123 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
GOD, i hated vance for doing that...tony and ziva were following orders, from shepard the WITCH...i fully understood tony NOT wanting to get involved in what ever game she was playing after the FROG thing...i'm still not fully sure of vance.

keep it coming.

alisa
combatcrazy chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Welcome back. Sorry to hear you have been having such an rough time, but glad to hear you are doing better. Love the start of this. Can't wait for more. Hurry back.
keembur chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Awesome was going to PM you to see if you were ever going to write more but guess that's tells me that nice
Landvrouwke chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Sorry to hear about your problems. And yes one is never to grand to ask for help.

Doesn't mean that to ask for it is very simple.

The story starts in a great way. You did good.

Wonder how Tony will handle himself as an agent afloat.

Keep on going can't wait for the next chapter.

Gr. Tamara.
CountessZeno chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love this series, and cn't wait to see more! It was a great start to a new story!
Jebeth chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I like it very much. Can't wait to read more. I enjoy your take on Jethro and Tony. Glad to have you back... hope things are better for you. Take care of yourself, that has to come first.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wonder who is being punished more Gibbs or Tony.

Can't wait for more, really like this series
Corala chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I can see this going to be a good one It good to have you back hope you are ok
Archangel69 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
good start but I thought the match could not to separate?
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It was so nice to log on and see this update this morning and an awesome start it is too! I am really looking forward to what you have in mind for our favorite boys. I am sorry that things have been rough personally and hope they get better.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »