Reviews for Forever Perfect
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It was so nice to log on and see this update this morning and an awesome start it is too! I am really looking forward to what you have in mind for our favorite boys. I am sorry that things have been rough personally and hope they get better.
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
please update
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I thought this chapter was a very good start to your story and I'm looking forward to more.

I want to wish you well in your recovery. I don't suffer from depression myself, but I have a co-workers who does and it is good that you were able to reconize the signs and get help. To often people leave it till it's to late, even when they reconize the signs. I'm glad you didn't.

Take care.
angelscatie chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Great beginning. I can't wait for more. Hope you are doing better.
MarieKiki19 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wow! I'm still amazed by how you still keep all NCIS main events but put in a different ways... Like this time, choosing Balboa as Jenny's puppet in La Grenouille ordeal, and how the MCRT team got involved anyway. Nice move.

On a personal note; Thank you for sharing about your personal situation and mostly sharing yours helpful tips to help others, that's showing great courage and demonstrating your willingness to battle for a better, healthier life. Please hang on, we got your six. Anyway, yours stories are sincerely worthy the wait.
ElSaTa chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
good start, hope to read more soon
Lidil chapter 1 . 5/16/2012