Reviews for Forever Perfect
DS2010 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
liked the end my perfect matched boys together ;-) IN BED
velveteen habit chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Very nice job with this story. It's clever how you managed to weave all of this series into canon (and thus making what I considered to be pretty crappy canon much better)! Hope to see something from you in the near future.
Landvrouwke chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Thank you so much for this great story.

A pity it's done already.

Looking forward to read your next story.

Tamara.
CindyB chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
That was an awesome story Gunnery Sergeant. I loved it.
keembur chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Ooh oh have you ever thought of doing Mpreg cauz can totally see it going that way after the last seen and what would Vance do if that happened?
ALISA chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
another good one...i always felt bad about langer...i liked him...will there be more to this series?...just wondering.

alisa
sundarkeyes chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful well written sweet fiction!

I really enjoyed reading each chapter :D

Can I suggest a sequel with tony pregnant and a bit of special instinct or something like that since u are such a great writer!

Thank you again and keep up the great work
Kesterpan chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Great story! Nice to see how their relationship has evolved, and to see the true meaning of a perfect match. Also nice to see everyone being so accepting, and Vance at least dealing with the situation and being realistic.

Most happy, though, to see you back and to know that you're doing well. *hugs*
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
good story and ending
Evesgreenleaf chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
I enjoyed your story very much.
Gloworm41 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
I am so sorry to see this story end. I hope to see another story from you real soon. Most excellent job on this one!
smiles2go chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Thank you for a Perfect Fic. This was an intriguing idea from the beginning and you did a great job with it. Can't wait to see what you come up with next
Megth chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Very good story, well written and good plot! Enjoyed it from the beginning to the end and loved the hot ending! Looking forward to another story from you on the Gibbs/Tony pairing!
Jebeth chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Loved it...just so sorry to see it end. I love the way your write Gibbs and Tony, I might just have to go back and reread your stories. Can't wait to read your next story.
blarney chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Really enjoyed this story in your series. I hope you will continue to give us more Perfect Match stories.
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »