Reviews for Forever Perfect
blarney chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Really enjoyed this story in your series. I hope you will continue to give us more Perfect Match stories.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Loved it - as always! Glad you are back & feeling better!
hotshow chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
I thought this chapter and story were great. I enjoyed reading it and I'm looking forward to when you post your next story.

Thank you.
angelscatie chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Great ending. I like how you worked in the official cannon with your story. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what comes next.
Sampson1 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Just finished readin gall THREE stories, and loved them. Can't wait to see what happens.
CindyB chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Absolutely delicious chapter and I am not talking about the food.G
Corala chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
It good to have them back
smiles2go chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Glad the team is back together. When they celebrate, they do it in sytle! or hotness. Lovely smut you've written for this chapter, not hard and desperate, but loving and languid.

Can't wait for more
Meilea2010 chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Fantastic chapter. Glad that they team is getting back together. What happens next. Gotta bad feeling that Vance has an agenda and is up to no good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
DS2010 chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Looks like my boys had one tasty dinner! That appetizer and dessert sure looked yummy.

Can't wait for Ziva and Tim to find out and what their reactions will be
finlaure chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
YAY the teams back! YAY the guys are hot! YAA I LOVE this story!
finlaure chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Congrats on the new Kitty! What is his name? And can I huggles Tony?
keembur chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Cute and sexy but I think maybe Vance might puss Gibbs and or tony to sroue up and then try to get rid of tony he just seemed so diabotocle back then
Alisa123 chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
another really good one...that had to get under vance's skin, finding out that tony had been helping gibbs with his cases...lol...looking forward to more.

alisa
blarney chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
So glad Tony and Gibbs are back together both on the team and at home.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »