Reviews for Forever Perfect
combatcrazy chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
I love it when Gibbs gives Vance the shaft. LOL Great chapter. Love this story so far.
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
please update good chapter
Megth chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Loved it! So good. Glad that they are back as a team,or will be soon.
Gloworm41 chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Had to know that Vance would come up with a threat that he could still use against Gibbs. He must have done some reading to figure out he could assign Tony to Norfolk as long as he allowed them weekends together. Great job !
Kumada chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
You're so pretty. I love that even though your muse has left you, you are still trying to complete this for your readers. I cannot count the number of times I have started to read a fic and fall in love with it only for the author to stop writing. The quality is great as always and I like the way you blend the story line and the canon plot together as if that is what really happened with NCIS. You have made this fantasy, a believable reality and this is true for all of your works that I have read. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Jebeth chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Loved it. Glad Vance had to eat his words. Great update.
crazylove1980 chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Fantastic! I love the moments when it's Jethro and Tony like this, although I concur that there are several things I would like done to Vance by an angry Jethro but this chapter was great and I look forward to more great chapters to come!
angelscatie chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Great chapter. I really liked their celebration. I'm thinking if they were able to keep their relationship out of work before, they will continue to be able to. Though, I'm sure that is not what Vance wants. Keep up the good work and update soon please!
Corala chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
So what will they do now then
smiles2go chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
I love how you weaved the can stuff into your fic to come up with a much more realisitic and believable story-line.

You're right about Vance, he doesn't care about the people. Just results and oh... looking good.

Great chapter.
Meilea2010 chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Great chapter. Looking forward to the next update. Will Vance put Tony back where he belongs? with Gibbs?
allways-a-babe chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Great chapter! I love the way you've used the episode and changed it! And definitely enjoying Tony solving cases from behind the scenes! Looking forward to more!
keembur chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Yhae tony always the investigater Yhae Gibbs always knowing how to work his real team sigh really Vance you don't mess with good
blarney chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Nice the way you explained the team breakup and Vance's reasoning. Gibbs is right to be frustrated with Vance. Hopefully, before too long the team will be reunited and back where they belong. Vance should have been honest with Gibbs in the beginning.
combatcrazy chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Well done. You arranged the episode just right to fit your AU. Great job.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »