Reviews for Absence
Foxy redhead chapter 1 . 3/24
nsfanficnewbie chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Wow. My heart is breaking. You have evoked such emotion in your readers. What a magnificent writer you are.
nightowl17 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh ths is too good to just be written as a oneshot! The angst..
LadySnape88 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Will you continue?
Dkoh75 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I like it...any chance for more chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
That's it? Tell me there's more to come...please.
rafan chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
WHAT!? I want MORE. You have to finish this...I NEED to know and read more. Please...oh...please!
Lollee chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Really loved this story as it hits the spot in terms of angst. It's also well written and true to the characters. Hopefully, you'll continue the story and we'll get some good romance too.
Tricia dSC chapter 1 . 1/24/2013

I'm sorry if I startled you with my first sentence, but seriously, what is this glorious piece of angsty fic, and where is the rest of it?! I demand to read the rest! I do love me some angst, and this was so very good. I can just imagine Fanny plotting somewhere with Anne to break up John and Margaret. Please tell me you plan on finishing it?
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Will you be continuing this? It's wonderful. I loved the letter that John wrote.
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ohmygod. WHERE is the rest of this? You can't end it like this, whether by intention or because you will never want to write more. Please don't kill us like that. It must be resolved. They must not die in pain. Have you ever seen He Knew He Was Right? THAT WAS HELL TO WATCH. Don't be that meanie. And if you are that meanie, then prove it by finishing it. Just write more. Don't leave us hanging. OHMYGOSH OWWWWW. I love this story. BUt oowwww. Especially if you leave it there and never come back. I can't believe she doesn't believe him. If she would recall, she never told him what happened, which made it more suspicious. When he was told, by Higgins, he believed it immediately. Now here he is telling her the truth, and she won't believe it. That's one better then she did him. AND IF SHE ONLY KNEW HOW HE WAS IN AGONY D: Akin to hers I reckon. Ney they shouldn't be apart. What was that shatter? Oh, don't worry. That was just my heart. NBD.
Hotcrossedbunny chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Fantastic story, heartbreaking but fantastic. I hope that they make up.
Lorque's Bastard chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hmm, writing's ok. Good line.
KMariaJ chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
no no no - my head and heart hurts! please write soon again. They cant be apart.

BUT were they married already when the A Latimer thing accured? I dont understand the lines then

" You should also do well to remember that we were not yet married, and did not know each other as we do now! I am your husband, and you must believe me."

Please explain

Miss Latimer must be confronted by Nicolas whom have been hearing rumors from the servants about the situation. She must be approach by him despite the fact she is repulsed with the idea of one she sees herself superior to is correcting is not frightened of her.

Mr. Latimer must be concerned that there are rumours suggesting that his biggest client is considering moving his business elsewhere. Has Ann Latimer been up to no good again because of a broken heart and jalousi ? She wears a smug smile when the gossip about Magarets leaving for London reaches her fathers ears..He knows of her destroying one of her friends engagements - and off to finishing school she was shipped after

that affair.

And what is Mrs Hannah Thornton doing ? No prospects of grandchildren when Margaret is not around...

Oh I could go on sitting here in Copenhagen in agony...

all my best - Maria
Poutounours chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
God ! I completely loved this chapter ! (Excuse me for my english, I'm french so I'll try to be clear as much as I can.) I've never seen this kind of relationship between John and Margaret, so I really want you to purchase this story.

I love the way you write, your words, it's just wonderful. I beg you to write as soon as possible the next chapter.

If you could tell me when the next chapter will be post, if you have any idea, I'll be happy to know it !

Well, whatever, I hope I can read you pretty soon !

See you soon,

Evey Froy.

(Really sorry for my english !)