Reviews for Between Breaths
Who ever I am today chapter 1 . 3/22
Please write more (maybe give Loki kittens)
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 3 . 3/4
So it would be totally grand if u like updated... Or if u can tell me if you plan to continue this story... Love the idea and I want to read more!
Qwertzu824 chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Hi darling, new reader here. I hope you havent abandoned this beautiful story! I have enjoyed it so much!
Oldnewbie chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
You have to continue.
sousie chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
update
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
so cute
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Can you lead me know when u updated this?

My alert is too pack...
Thunder Dragon chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
I know you haven't updated in awhile but if you could I would be eternally greatful!
Nevrandil chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
D'awwwwwwww :D

Nevrandil chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Tony IS ridiculously forward but don't we all love it? ;p

Passing out on a date...classy Loki. hehehhe

Nevrandil chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
lol..oh Loki ;p

Great start. Can totally see Tony's smirk when he's in that alley, hehehe

VengefulMothSlayer chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Awesome. I love FrostIron. And Human. So good-oh.
Pleasewrite more of this! I love it!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Anyone who didn't know him intimately would think he had improvised at the last second, in an act of pure cunning. But Loki had a fail-safe planned during the entire battle in Manhattan.
Good. Cunning includes planning beforehand, for all eventualities.
He knew that if he created a safety net, it would drain much of his magic from him and that could cost him in battle.
But Loki has no intention of winning it, or he wouldn't have been so obvious in antagonising the Midgardians.
However, he also knew that if his Chitauri army was defeated, that he would be taken back to Asgard to be punished severely for his crimes. And who would beg mercy for a monster?
And Thanos likely has his agents on Asgard, too.
With the last of his magic, he had changed his appearance to that of a Midgardian.
Will Loki's magic recover, with time? I hope so.
Due to the immense damage the battle had caused, there were many people without shelter.
And without their documents.
He was often asked what he had lost in the chaos that took place only a few days before. Loki would always give the same reply: "Everything."
Especially his magic.
He had never been this drained of power before and wondered how long it would take before he would be able to be himself again.
So it will take months, or years, to recover fully.
So, did Loki underestimate his clone, is Loki's clone currently suffering on Asgard, or at Thanos's planet?
Loki decided to play along. Maybe his disguise really was fooling Stark. The other man leaned forward, putting his elbows on the table.
Amused.
Loki's eyes widened. Was this really happening? Was he actually being hit on by one of his enemies? The god stifled the urge to laugh.
Amused.
Tony... You are a genius. But threatening Loki with Hulk is mean.
"Hey guys, that reminds me, remember that bet we had that I couldn't find an equation that would accurately predict the length of Tony's relationships? Well the other day, I had an interesting breakthrough-"
Bruce. I am amused.
"Well there hasn't been any trouble since he disappeared. Maybe he couldn't handle the defeat?" Steve pushed his plate away, as he was finished. "No," Clint spoke up. "He'd definitely want revenge."
Clint is an idiot. It's Thanos who would want revenge.
It wasn't fear that kept him there, but something else... Its eyes contained intelligence. He was looking into the eyes of the animal, and the animal was looking right back into his.
Beautiful. Who do you hunt it so?
Why had he cast all of his attributes aside and charged blindly into battle? The scepter. Loki had used it to control the minds of highly-skilled mortals without grasping that all the while it had been controlling him as well.
It should have been obvious.
"Change of plans, Happy. Can you take us to my place instead? Thanks." Tony leaned back into the leather, while still holding his date. He sighed. "Why do I always fall for the damaged ones?"
Have you ever truly fallen for somebody before?
Everything about this was wrong. Everyone here would remember this creature, but not for its majesty or grace or intelligence. They would only remember its death; Thor's victory. But not Loki. He would always remember this creature for what it truly was.
Brutish Aesir.
Loki blinked a few times before he turned to Tony and began to laugh. Real, hearty laughter. Nothing fake or menacing or sarcastic or anything that Loki had grown so used to. It almost made him want to cry.
Good.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Loki, Tony. Ill luck to the Deceiver.
Kittryn chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Could head in an awesome direction. WE SHALL SEE!
Vios.Shadow chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
I hope you haven't abandoned this story, it is really good. :)