Reviews for An Unattainable Beauty
Triforcing chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
that was perfect
StarSpade chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Tch. You know, I hadn't even read this until just now.
Lady of the Shire chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow! I have to admit that the summary drew me towards this story in particular! I really liked how the conversation with Kyubey is overlapped with that of the narrative. I have to admit that I did cheat and run to Wikipedia with the thought "Who is Patrica! I don't remember a Patrica! DID I MISS SOMETHING IN THE ANIME!" Basically I almost used it as an excuse to watch the entire series again! But, the author's note at the end really clarified things for me. Then, I said to myself "...This was AWESOME!" since I then remembered which of the witches Patrica was! I think it is a very good exploration to associate with that of this witch in particular!
Princess Caroline chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Very well-done. A beautifully dark piece. I had never given much thought to any of the witches until recently - this is a beautiful insight into Patricia's character, even if it is just a fan theory. It's heartbreaking to think about. Excellent, excellent job. Keep up the great work!
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Well goddamn me to everlasting hell, I did not expect to see anything written like this in these parts, never, ever.

I will tell you right now, this story could have gone horribly, horribly, wrong. This material is about as extreme and provocative (as in provoking a violent response) as I can imagine. Yet somehow you managed to tread a delicate line and deliver something that was completely revolting and yet beautifully poetic at the same time. So hats off and all that, you have one hell of a talent.

But please, if you can explain the paragraph:

You run the memory over in your mind, carefully looking at every detail that you remember. The Mathieu glide gracefully across the thin clothes-lines that criss-cross the sky like the cuts criss-crossed his body and the pain criss-crossed your mind. The blue sky contrasts their black skirts and white legs. It's beautiful. It's the kind of beautiful you never managed to become. Keep putting up your lines, keep destroying your memories. Focus on the blue sky and never stop until the bomb goes up your skirt and even that blue beauty is ripped away from you.

That was extremely powerful and moving, but I have no idea as to what it means.