Reviews for Wreck
Reader chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I love your story! But, since I don't know how to use Live Journal I guess i can't finish it! Which is sad because i really wanted to know what gary was up to!

So warning if anyone is going to read this: The story isn't finished on this site its on a livejournal, So you don't get far in the story and realize you can finish it unless you know livejournal
Cheesecake44 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Well i sit here with a glass of wine and reading your story on the eve of my birthday and i'm enjoying it immensely, it seems different as in it's usually Pete going off with Gary but you kept true to the game as in Pete hangs out with Jimmy and they're somewhat closer than Gary is to him. I like how you described Gary as in he 'fucks who he wanna fucks' and i like the idea that he got too scared of his own feelings so his plan kinda backfired on him. I just wanted to review on your whole story here before i go find it on Live Journal, i haven't really been on there before so i'm unsure if i can review if i haven't signed up. But again i like this story and i have just caught sight of another Bully fic of yours so away i go to read x
Maria chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
I like your story. You're one of the few authors who can write about Gary without changing his personality... Also, I like the way that you write.

Keep up the good work! :)

PS: Sorry for my English!
Persephone999 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow, an author who actually acknowledges Gary as the nasty piece of work he is. This is kind of a novelty.

In all seriousness, your writing is actually quite good. You've got some good imagery here- for example, I really liked the line about Gary spitting as though he had a mouth full of glass.

You also had some really good humour- I felt so bad for poor Petey! It's good to see that you made this funny while still keeping everyone in character, though perhaps with a tiny shred of exaggeration. But heck, it's fanfiction, that's hardly the worst thing you could do, and if anything it added to the story.

Good job.