Reviews for The Way to a Witch's Heart
Guest chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Please please. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please. Update. Thank you. :-)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
cmon chapter 18
Calliope's Scribe chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
Okay, so I finished reading what you've written so far and I have to say its fantastic! I love all the Damon/Bonnie moments and the way they are taking their relationship slow (friends first). Please update!
IvyPerdita chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
I hope life is going well for you. I have really been enjoying this story although I am extremely late to find it. I love the characterization, storyline, flow and humor. You are letting damon be damon and I love caroline in this. I really hope you continue this because it is getting really good and I need my fix.
ccase13 chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
I love seeing more chapters of this charming story. I like this better universe of yours.
jewelsstars chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
New chapter yay! Loved it
Vie chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Yes! I looked forward to watching Bradley's cute self on screen! Lol!

Well, it's time for everyone to see Elena show her true colors about Bamon! And when she does, I hope Bonnie knocks her off her high horse! Loved, loved, loved them in Bonnie's room. They were acting like a couple! Awe Bamon Goodness!
zeejack chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
elena, get the fuck over yourself...omg! loving damnon's thoughts and bonnie's reactions
TVDKClunatic chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
Omg amazing I really missed this fanfic it had been so long it was a great chapter I really enjoy reading this story. It was really priceless to see everybody's reaction well I just love your story I can't wait to read more and I hope the moving stuff and everything went well and won't be to hard on you
Belieber Twihard chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
Plz continue
ZOEYSEES chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
Awesome upload soon plz
Redlioness62 chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
I love BAMON! And I dislike Elena, such a selfish 'little girl'! Now maybe she will grow up and realize the sun does revolve around her!
Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
Elena took the news better than i thought. Update soon!
Belieber Twihard chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Plz continue
zeejack chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
found your story today and read all the chapters. it would be so lovely if you finished it. it's a great story!