Reviews for Come Back to Me
Phatpoodle chapter 12 . 11/11
Good story - hopefully you'll be able to update. If not, it's still a good ending. :)
The Hermit chapter 12 . 10/19
Er... you should know that going out with someone, taking them to various places like to meet his parents or visit his school, or to a small café for a drink, or to a Christmas party is actually dating. There is no actual need to say the word date.
The Hermit chapter 10 . 10/19
Cant help but wonder why would a Brit want to study American law?
The hermit chapter 9 . 10/19
Ahh more daft ideas of a poor waitress going off to America to study. In her position anyone with an iota of brain would know they could not afford such silly dreams. This story really needs to be changed. It is about Brit's in England, not yanks in New York. Besides Oxford or Cambridge would be a far more logical choice. Not some distant place where they hardly speak proper English.
The Hermit chapter 7 . 10/19
Ah hah, now I know why Harvard was mentioned in the previous chap. Just another American who is too idle to do any research. A Traditional English breakfast does not include pancakes. Come to think of it out of the many people I know not one of them, ever touch pancakes except on shrove Tuesday. Brit's are not some weak people copying the American culture. They have their own culture and traditions that are far far older than anything the Americans have.
The Hermit chapter 6 . 10/19
Why on earth would Hermione want to go to Harvard? She is already having problems affording to save so why would she not set her eyes on an English uni that she can get grants etc for? She is supposed to be clever not stupid, or is this just a bit of American pride thinking that their uni's are the best...
anshuk.mohanty chapter 12 . 8/23
Please please PLEASE update the story! I'm a huge Harry-Hermione shipper and this is one of the best stories I've ever read. It's a sincere request from one Potterhead to another. Please update it asap! I can hardly wait!
Wordseeker chapter 1 . 6/24
Will this ever be updated? It is a beautiful story and I'd like to know whether Harry will get to go back to his world or whether he'll stay in the new one forever. And what happened to the Harry's body he took over? was he sent to our Harry's universe or was he overwritten?

If you won't be completing the story then can you answer these questions by PM? Thank you. :)
The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 5/23
Darth, you are one of my very favorite writers. I only now noticed that this story is incomplete. I hate stories like this with a passion. I can only hope you will update this and get it done.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 11 . 5/23
A lot of redemption here.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 10 . 5/23
Ended up better than I expected. Don't know why I didn't get the connection. You told us her last name was Lockhart.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 5/23
Not bad at all. This quickly, you had to know Hermione wasn't going to have the best of birthdays, but it got redeemed in the end.

One thing that I look forward to finding out is if Hermione is truly non-magical, or if somehow it just never got expressed.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 5/23
Glad to get Hermione's back story. I'm glad to see she is starting to trust Harry, a bit.

Life is hard, perplexing and difficult. Hopefully this damaged young woman will let Harry in and will suspend her disbelief when he tells her.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 5/23
Hermione has some real ambitions! They're in England, and she wants to go to Harvard?! Waiting table must be very lucrative at Mary's place. And Harry's going to go to work too?

The relationships are getting complex and confusing. Thankfully, you are making them realistic though.

How people will react to Harry completely coming clean will be interesting.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 5/23
This is a very damaged Hermione. Harry is going to have to step carefully and be very much himself to start healing her.

One thing i'm not sure about is how Harry could have gone through all he did with Hermione in the other universe and not know he loved her? I hope we get a proper back story there. I suspect that they three way relationship must be like canon.

The other things almost complicate thing too much. Hopefully Teddy won't take things out on Cat.