Reviews for Come Back to Me
bookadict43 chapter 12 . 5/22
Hwy, I really love this story. Your writing style and ideas make this a very exceptional story. Hope you can update soon.
Tariq Sofian chapter 3 . 4/5
it's treacle tart actually.
Phatpoodle chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Good story - hopefully you'll be able to update. If not, it's still a good ending. :)
The Hermit chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
Er... you should know that going out with someone, taking them to various places like to meet his parents or visit his school, or to a small café for a drink, or to a Christmas party is actually dating. There is no actual need to say the word date.
The Hermit chapter 10 . 10/19/2015
Cant help but wonder why would a Brit want to study American law?
The hermit chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
Ahh more daft ideas of a poor waitress going off to America to study. In her position anyone with an iota of brain would know they could not afford such silly dreams. This story really needs to be changed. It is about Brit's in England, not yanks in New York. Besides Oxford or Cambridge would be a far more logical choice. Not some distant place where they hardly speak proper English.
The Hermit chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
Ah hah, now I know why Harvard was mentioned in the previous chap. Just another American who is too idle to do any research. A Traditional English breakfast does not include pancakes. Come to think of it out of the many people I know not one of them, ever touch pancakes except on shrove Tuesday. Brit's are not some weak people copying the American culture. They have their own culture and traditions that are far far older than anything the Americans have.
The Hermit chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
Why on earth would Hermione want to go to Harvard? She is already having problems affording to save so why would she not set her eyes on an English uni that she can get grants etc for? She is supposed to be clever not stupid, or is this just a bit of American pride thinking that their uni's are the best...
anshuk.mohanty chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
Please please PLEASE update the story! I'm a huge Harry-Hermione shipper and this is one of the best stories I've ever read. It's a sincere request from one Potterhead to another. Please update it asap! I can hardly wait!
Wordseeker chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Will this ever be updated? It is a beautiful story and I'd like to know whether Harry will get to go back to his world or whether he'll stay in the new one forever. And what happened to the Harry's body he took over? was he sent to our Harry's universe or was he overwritten?

If you won't be completing the story then can you answer these questions by PM? Thank you. :)
The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 5/23/2015
Darth, you are one of my very favorite writers. I only now noticed that this story is incomplete. I hate stories like this with a passion. I can only hope you will update this and get it done.

Sadly

The Ghostly Minion chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
A lot of redemption here.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
Ended up better than I expected. Don't know why I didn't get the connection. You told us her last name was Lockhart.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
Not bad at all. This quickly, you had to know Hermione wasn't going to have the best of birthdays, but it got redeemed in the end.

One thing that I look forward to finding out is if Hermione is truly non-magical, or if somehow it just never got expressed.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
Glad to get Hermione's back story. I'm glad to see she is starting to trust Harry, a bit.

Life is hard, perplexing and difficult. Hopefully this damaged young woman will let Harry in and will suspend her disbelief when he tells her.