Reviews for Field Notes from the Breakfast Table
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Liked this.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Low key and quite well done. Nice to get a "downtime" look at the gang.
Lastavica chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was short and sweet. The ending warmed my heart!

The whole thing about Tony and the two truths and a lie was spot on!

I just love the team.
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
i really like this story i think you have everyone just right and i like that its for Bruce pov great work
wigglehead chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Again, another brilliant story. I love the bit with Natasha folding pages and Clint reading them first. They're like an old married couple. It's perfect. And Thor! Aw bless him and his manners. I really like this fic. Good job.
miss-cold chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Perfect.
Potato Fish chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
adorable
Supasweet92 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was great! I think you really connected with the characters which made me feel connected. Also I can totally here Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury saying those lines about "not being [your] morning entertainment" . . . . brilliant.
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I never would have thought that about Thor, but once I read it I totally inducted it to my headcanon. Same with Steve.

And as I read each one I nodded, yup, best so far. And then I got to Fury and, I must say, you outdid yourself. "Wind those in...And keep that out. I'm not your entertainment, sunshine."-oh holy hell, that was awesome.

(And Coulson! Yay!)
lonescarecrow chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I love the idea of them sitting around just enjoying breakfast together. It opens up more into their personalities. Thank you.
The M.H.T.of R chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That really seemed like something Bruce would do. Watch your comma's though. You left some out. Of course, I'm no expert.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very nice! I like how you had Bruce notice all these little things about the Avengers and the whole encounter with Nick was funny. XD
Murmur chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very nice. You've thought well on the hidden characters of the upfront characters. Everyone is in character, but even better- their deep character is in character as well, making this fic particularly fascinating. Natasha's and Clint's is fittingly subtle, I really liked how you did theirs, almost cute. The bit about Thor being a frightened foreigner was excellent, but the Tony one was a bit disappointing, though I suppose that was the point- being Bruce pov. Fury made me laugh :) an enjoyable read.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It's nice to see Bruce perspective on all the team members. My favourite one is Nick Fury. He can see what Bruce doing with one eye, can you imagine what he can see if he has both of his eyes? In my opinion, you did a marvelous job with the all the characters. Can I expect more Avengers fic from you in the future?