Reviews for Generation M
cindylili chapter 10 . 1/20
I love these Marauder interactions, they make me smile :)
Are you going to finish it up to Z? THat would be awesome ;)
Mrs Percy James Mellark chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
HAHA, love it! Have just finished studying Romeo and Juliet for english and these were all some of my fave lines. Can't wait for yet another awesome chapter...

Keep up the great work!
Nessie-san chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Interesting... so Wormtail (can't think of him as "Peter" he's too slimy for that) thought James wasn't actually in love with her... *shakes head* If he wasn't actually in love with her, he wouldn't have chased her for six years before he got her. He would've shrugged a little, had a very (VERY!) slightly deflated ego, and gone on to other conquests. But I think the minute he saw her she intrigued him, and chasing her for years made him realize how beautiful she really was (inside and out), and that he really, truly loved her. Well done -
Nessie-san chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Lucius' view of women is sick. It's really, really disgusting. But I guess I'm not that surprised, since he's a bigot about everything else (blood-status, the proper way to act, rich vs. poor, etc.). I find it almost more disgusting that Lucius sees the woman he's nearly in love with as a thing he can't have. *shakes head* That family has a positively medieval sense of practically everything.
Nessie-san chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
I almost want to laugh at the irony of this. Well done -
Nessie-san chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Bellatrix was fucking scary dude. Like, REALLY fucking scary. Awesome job on that one. Also, this one, with Remus and them, was really cute and sweet - Well done )
Mrs Percy James Mellark chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Well isn't this coming along nicely? I love it! I especially like how you've done each from a different characters p.o.v n not just the goodies too:-)
Nessie-san chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Oh. Oh, Goddess, poor Regulus. Well done. I also loved the previous chapter -
Nobody chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Phonic alphabet. nice.
Nessie-san chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Ooh, shit's gonna go down... *sigh* Goddess, that poor girl... *shakes head* Well done )
Nessie-san chapter 2 . 5/18/2012