Reviews for It's Okay and You're Not Alone
1Dcrazy14 chapter 1 . 1/2
Loved it
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Awww the fluff! So cute! Well done :)
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
awwww! adorable! Love the part where they say steve looks like a puppy sleeping! I can see it in my head! LOL anyways thanks for sharing love the plot and everything! ON MY FAVS FOR A FACT!
ViolettaVie chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I love the friendship you portrayed here. I wish there was more friendship fics like this. It was very cute and sweet but also serious, which is nice. Aside from that, I found a few grammar mistakes but it's not too bad.

Thanks for sharing.
amberanime chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Lovely story,

And I can see it ending with Pepper walking in, finding the camera and making that picture instead. :P
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
D'awwww! This is adorable :) I've heard though, that comforting one through a nightmare is better than waking them up because the nightmare won't be seared into their memory. Just wanted to pass along that little nugget. I luuuv this story!
Natalie Rushman chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awwww! I love these friend fics!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I liked this.
sammylove1990 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
awwww this is so cute :)
D.i.A.m.O.n.D chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You didn't lie when you said fluffy. ... :3
TeamLoki chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awwwwwwww this was so cute it was a little OOC in the begging but it worked (:
sregnevA chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This gotta be the cutest thing ever I swear. It's OOC but, hey, they're cute acting like girlfriends, and guys do act like that with other guy friends
npeg chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
prankster Tony is WONDERFUL. Lord I can just see it, him acting like such a little kid!

and I have to say, the dynamic between the three here is wonderful.

fantastic work :)
Adriana Swan chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Perfect!
Whitelion69 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was a very good one shot . I like that Tony and Thor got Steve talk about his past.