Reviews for Bait and Switch
Kjkit chapter 33 . 2/4
Awesome!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/3/2014
Snowed in today and longing for a great, lengthy adventure with Steve and Danny, to just lose myself in, so I started searching. Had no idea what a treat I was in for when I started this story! To say I loved it is an understatement! I laughed out loud and then I wanted to cry in some parts. Wanted Danno to get with both Rachel and Gabby in the end-couldn't choose. Very sad for Rachel and Charlie and Grace. I still wish to know the answers to all the mysteries that Doris and Joe hold the key to. Still want them to make things right with Steve. Can't believe Wo-Fat is gone! There was one sentence in the story that just blew me away and I had to go back and read it again and again - but, now, can't recall what it was! LOL! If I figure it out, I will let you know. Thanks for an awesome story. Wondering if there is a sequel. Gonna check and see. If not...? Best of luck in your writing career. Thank you again for sharing this awesome story about an awesome friendship between two stellar guys.
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 33 . 2/7/2014
Just finished this story and literally could not stop reading! Absolutely brilliant. Steve and Danny as well as all the other characters just came to life in the text, you got them all spot on and I love that it was all Danny's POV - his thoughts are hilarious. So many plot twists and events that I just didn't see coming - as soon as I thought I'd had something figured out, BAM! you've thrown something completely unexpected at us, the definite best way a story could be written. And so many emotions that felt incredibly real. You are a talented writer and definitely should be proud of yourself. Beautiful story, thank you for sharing :)
Belker chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
You are EXCELLENT at writing misery! (yes, it was a compliment...)
The stuttering sentences, the outbursts, the repetition of some words: just so beautiful.
I'm trying to take it all in to be able to use it for my own writing!
Reding on...
Belker chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
That Williams' head! Glad you put us in there to see.
Belker chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Oooo I love this beginning! What's wrong?
Danny and Mary are more alike sometimes than Steve and she is!
My fav paragraph was the one with '...feeling tears prick at the backs of his eyes, feeling his heart breaking and breaking...' So emotional, so vivid.
Great writing!
I'll just shut up and read on now...
gottabefree chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
Oh. My. God. My jaw has been on the floor pretty much the whole of this story. The amount of plot twists and events I just did NOT expect have completely thrown me. Best story I've read in a long time. And you truly nailed Danny's thoughts- they're hilarious. Consider your story favorited :)
Runner043 chapter 33 . 4/20/2013
Just finished your story. Enjoyed it very much. Bummer that Adam turned out to be bad. Liked the way you got Rachel in WitSec, very good idea. Glad that Steve & Catherine and Danny & Gabby are happy together.
Runner043 chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Woo-hoo! SEAL Team 9 is on the way!
Runner043 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
"Danny is not breathing. This cannot be good for his health." - I'm still laughing at this line!
Azhwi chapter 33 . 1/28/2013
This is an AMAZING story! I nearly cried at some points and just couldn't stop reading!

But I have to say - the thing that I really appreciate is that neither Steve or Danny ever crossed that line into "I love you". It's unspoken, trusted, appreciated, hinted, teased, and acknowledged as a deep bond, but never was it ever a 'snap' realization. Because it's a slow building relationship with plenty of denial but it never had to be labelled other than ohana.

Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing.
Debra chapter 33 . 1/4/2013
Wow, I loved this story so much! Thank you for writing it! Steve and Danny were so alive in the text of this story. I could hear them in my head. You are a talented writer. Thanks again!
JensensMisses chapter 33 . 12/12/2012
This story was fantastic! You got the characters spot on. I'm glad you're proud of yourself because this is truly awesome!
JensensMisses chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Lol awesome story so far and funny too :)
bridgette22 chapter 33 . 11/2/2012
This was a brilliant story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.