Reviews for Lest test that gene out
MAFITA chapter 6 . 8/15
Loved it! This pairing is very cute! :D Read you soon! Kisses!
Wolfisis chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
I hate to point this out, and normally the differences are strong but your story is so similar to another one that is just like this its just I cant seem to get past that. Though I would ask you to go back and check all your chapters for spelling and grammar errors there were quit a lot, plus I would consider looking into changing the story a bit more since it is rather similar to a story that is older then yours. But other then that I thought it was a great plot and liked the idea of it, I would just go back and fix the problems a bit more even though the story is done I would rework it to make it better then it is.
Blufirewing chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
The grammar needs work but otherwise great job
Kittens Kat chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
I'm sorry this seemed like a really interesting story. However, by the time I got to chapter 4 the syntactical and grammatical errors were too heavy that I could no longer make sense of what people were saying.
If you could fix up some of them or find someone to beta it I would gladly read it further. This was a really interesting plot and I enjoyed where the story was heading :)
pipinheart chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
This was a nice piece loved it...
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Plz update ssssssssoon
sweettea6519 chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
Great story I would like to see Reid and Morgan and crew in this verse some more. Please do a sequel to this verse.
sarcastic-pies chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Great story, but the poor kids initials will forever be HAM :P
torajune28 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
It's a nice idea, the grammar and spelling kind of gets to me and I found myself rushing through it. Maybe a beta could help you out? *liked the story though*
kurose chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
This is the end?God no I need to read more about their married lifebut fine maybe it's the best time to end.
darkblue91 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
For christs sake, check your spelling and grammar before you post. Fucking dumb ass.
KTT2123 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Really good story, I liked it a lot. My only advice is to have someone proofread it, to look for misspelled words. It would really strengthen the story.