Reviews for Eliminating the Possible
OMG Dat was so f****** long a$$hole *sorry*
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I'm amazed I ended up here. This story was amazing! Just a few spelling mistakes and - in my opinion at least - missing breaks between the different parts (this was a long read! Divided into a few chapters that would be more enjoyable to read, not to mention a sign like *** would help to clear up confusion about sudden changes in situations or time). So basically I never thought I'd read some odd pairing as this, but surprisingly it worked!
I tried to picture RDJs Sherlock Holmes but Benedict Cumberbatch kept popping up. I suppose it just because he's the one I'm used to in the modern setting. Still, the idea worked perfectly. And yes, textbook narcissm! So funny!
And last but not least: this story should have so many more reviews! Anyhow! Thanks for writing and posting!
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Textbook Narcissism! Haha! No, Fury probably didn't see that coming.
Nice, I like the combo more than I thought I would.
Padawan13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Also, nach der ersten Geschichte haut diese, nicht nur von der Länge (nicht das die schlecht wäre, im Gegenteil! :D ) mehr rein. Besonders das Ende. So was ist auch für dich neu, auch wenn du mich echt dazu bringst, obwohl ich eigntlich kein Slash lese, mich doch voll in die Charaktere zu versetzen und mitzufühlen. Ich kann wirklich mitfühlen, obwohl ich überhaubt keine Erfahrungen in solchen Dingen habe! :P

Super geschrieben! Du schafftst es echt noch immer dich weiter zu steigern!

Da bleibt nur noch zu sagen: MEHR!
Kibates chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I must say that this is the bedst written story that i have been reading in here. The whole plot is great, and I think you hit the characteristics very well to the films characters.

This is definitely my favorite at at the moment.
MsVioletMagpie chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
why does this have no reviews yet! if this isn't one of the most adorable-badass fanfics and pairing I've ever seen, I don't know what is. definitely deserves recognition. not only for the idea (which you can claim to be almost one-of-a-kind considering that my lurking around the Avengers-Sherlock Holmes crossovers only yielded 2 results) but for the writing style too. not too brief with descriptions and medium-fast paced plot which are musts for me really. excellent job and faved :)

P.S. Robert Downey Jr. ;)