Reviews for Life Long Enemies
lilyflower50 chapter 14 . 5/3/2019
how did harry end up with the potters did the spell that sent him in time send him to the one that would be decadnance of his how is it that the malfoys don't know that an ancestor of theirs worked with muggles also why is there a portant of Ann at hogwats how did it get there more please
Guest chapter 14 . 4/19/2019
Bitte schreiben Sie weiter
V chapter 14 . 11/13/2018
continue please
elizabethtudor chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
can you please continue with this story because is amazing and you can see more about henry's past and the stupid Seymeur.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/28/2018
This is a really good story!
the dark euphie chapter 2 . 8/20/2017
I gotta ask have you been hit with a bout of writers block? Because it's been near two years since an update and this is one of the better crossovers for these two. I just hope you continue.
Ariaofrosewood chapter 14 . 6/14/2017
will you continue?
ignoreme-imaduck chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
is this story still active?
Josh Voices Swayla Audio Fics chapter 14 . 2/24/2016
It must be tough for Elizabeth to go through all of this after living for 70 years and being queen to be living again. With Umbridge. Oh wow Mary has hate but they also have some hate for Jane(milksop, whore). No one's perfect but if Henry didn't punish Mary so much
Josh Voices Swayla Audio Fics chapter 9 . 2/24/2016
I'm glad Harry had well wishes for Ron. Also I found the answer for the last question I had in my last review. I see Elizabeth got to pick being younger(with some sarcastic remark about what it's like being a younger sister without the elder trying to kill her referencing Mary)
Josh Voices Swayla Audio Fics chapter 8 . 2/24/2016
Just one thing Elizabeth has to be older than Harry because she was Anne & Henry's first child and the reason they got married secretly. Didn't Anne say her first kid was Elizabeth in the early chapter when Harry was born?
Josh Voices Swayla Audio Fics chapter 6 . 2/24/2016
That's interesting. But he didn't want to bring any of his other siblings back to life? I know Mary is out of the question due to her animosity with Anne and imprisoning Elizabeth. How about Edward(if Anne doesn't hate him) or Catherine or Anne(Mary Boleyn's bastard kids)? How about his step mothers besides Katherine and Jane? Anne of Cleves, Kitty, and Katherine?

What about his uncle George and Aunt Mary? Grandmother Elizabeth? Other grandmother Elizabeth? Grandfather HenryVII, Uncle Arthur, Aunt Mary, Aunt Margaret. 2nd cousin once removed Jane, Mary, Katherine & Eleanor's kids? Also the Scottish James and Mary of Scotts. Cousin Frances is not recomended.

He could have a while huge family he never had like he saw in the mirror of Erised with the Potters
Josh Voices Swayla Audio Fics chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
Very interesting. What happened to Snape? Couldn't get the ring? Also I noticed he hated Harry even though he wasn't James' son
Josh Voices Swayla Audio Fics chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
Thisis very interseting. Dumbledore binded his magic? The Weasleys betrayed him too? And another Malfoy saved him?
Josh Voices Swayla Audio Fics chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
This is interseting so is Anne's family descendents of Hunith? Or Mary, Harry Flitzroy, Elizabeth, Edward, Catherine, Henry, and all of Harry's siblings would also be descendents.

Aren't Elizabeth, Edward, and Catherine have all the titles Henry has except any titles he inherited by magic(heir of Slytherin because he's parsletongue) because he alone could not descend from Merlin, Hunith, and Faey but not his siblings of Boleyn blood even if only he has magic? Or could he?

Interesting concept