Reviews for TwentyEight Days
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
eeeeeeeeeee! *fangirl squeal* loved it. fantastic writing.
mishka-love chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
The first part made me teary-eyed. Heck I was tearing up before Wilson "died". I am very pleased with the ending. So cute that they ended up together.
Serenity I. Noir chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
To be honest, the last episode was a let down. I wanted it to be more like this story than what it was. I didn't even cry durimg the final show! I shed one tear when I thought Greg was dead, but that was it. While reading your story, I was SOBBING LIKE A BABY! It was soo sad and incredible... Ah man... That twist/ending... AMAZING! I was crying soooooo hard... That part where Greg 'kills' Jim... Oh gods, I was torn up! Thank you for such an amazing story. Your finale was what they should've put on T.V. I loved it!

S.I.N.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I love this end but I must admit, David Shore did a great job with the finale. Hilson forever!
ernestin chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Well, I totally like your surprise ending :)

That exactly what I needed before the end.

And the story itself so tender, so sweet (bittersweet))!

I hope they won't dissapoint us tonight! ( Well, for me it' tomorrow morning ;))

I also hope that you won't stop writing your excellent story's!
jonezzgweiler chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I stumbled across this fic purely by chance, and must say I'm so glad I did! Fantastically written, and the depictions of the characters personalities and mannerisms are spot on.

I can only hope that the actual finale is even remotely as good as this version. :)
paulac45 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Put off reading this story for a few hours because expected to get very upset, and I still haven't recovered from the tears rolling down my face during 'Holding On'. Although obviously not would ever happen, it was nice to read a story with an upbeat ending. So dreading how upset the finale is going to make me - both at what will happen but also the knowledge that the best character and show ever has ended. Not sure how am going to cope with losing my obsession.

Hope that you will want to carry on with such stories as Resurrection - that will provide some much needed therapy for both a devoted fan of this character (and the actor who plays him) and lover of your stories.
Flatpickluvr chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hi! Glad to see you're still writing fics. I like the new twist and the way your story ended.

Back to the show...

I absolutely loved Holding On. I cried through most of it, but particularly during the scene in the car between House and Wilson. That should have happened two years ago. Wilson begging House to tell him he loved him, and the tears in both of their eyes. That was Hugh and Robert at the top of their acting game. I also loved Peter Jacobson in that scene where House yelled at the top of his lungs about the pain he endures every day. That look in Peter's eyes at the end while House was walking away was priceless. I'm normally not a fan of Peter Jacobson as he portrays his character on House, but honestly, in that scene, he was pretty darn good.

I just loved it. As far as the series finale, honestly, the story line isn't as important to me as watching all of them really act their hearts out. They created something that will go down in the history of television. I know whatever Hugh and Robert do will be fantastic, and I even like what they've done with Foreman. Whatever Omar Epps does with Foreman in the series finale will be good, too.

Good to read more fic from you. Keep it up!
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Now that was sweet. Thank you for sharing.