Reviews for 2 am Tea Time
Ecri chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
That was beautiful. You got their friendship just right. So very in character I could feel Clint's pain at what he'd done and Natasha's at what was done to him. Lovely.
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Oh my gosssh! :3 that was so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
wonderful story but I was wondering about the tea recipe, is it real or just something you made up and if it is real could you send me the recipe?
MoonIce20408 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Love it
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I liked this.
Wild-Bananas chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is beautiful, I love it!
Lastavica chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wow! That's one of the best things I've read! I'm so happy I just stumbled onto this!

I love the level of detail! Makes me feel like I'm there. This is so perfect! Thank you for writing it! Their friendship and trust is my FAVORITE thing and this subject of Clint's post-Loki struggle is a killer for me!
Wow! I just love the quietness of it all! the comforting nature of the tone! OH GOSH! it's WONDERFUL! The entire scene in the kitchen is set so well! This is so beautifully written. Man! I wish I could be more specific, but I'm so delighted by what I've just read!
Quetsche chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
i'm not speak very well english so sorry if it's difficult to understand me and to make a little review

I find this story very true and cute. this is very nice.
I thinks this is very in caracters.

avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
aww i loved it!
thewitchofthewest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That was one of the cutest clintasha story I've ever read! Great job!
KoteSkirata chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
You. . . just. . . left. . . me. . . speechless. . .
You just blew my mind. I am amazed. Wow.
I love this so much there are no words for it.
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Aww, super cute! Loved it!
CasuallyInDebt chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Nice, I really enjoyed reading this. You write fantastically. I want that tea now XD
ME chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
KALJDLKSDJFKSFLDS FJSLDANFOSADFLKSDK THAT WAS SO PERFECT !
SarahTheTrainer chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Waaaah! I totally support this shipping! ;_; I wish I had the patience to write something as creative as this!

CLINT/NATASHA FOR THE WORLD!

*cries*