Reviews for RH Season 3 Episode 6 Cross Fire
Aliceoflegend chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Awww these are so wonderful! i can't find season 4! carry on the good work, this is great!
A single star chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Awwww I'm glad Marian's okay that was such a sweet chapter can't wait to read the next story :-)
muchbeddled chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Wow! I'm moved, and speechless! (Except that wouldn't be a good thing, because you want a review, don't you?)
This was amazing! New favorite chapter. So true to their characters! And so touching. (I'm jealous!)
norisclub chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
awwww that was adorable it reminded me of that scene in the lion king though which was a little crazy but i think that was just me :D anyway super cute i hope you keep writing
offical mustache of approval :{D
A single star chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Wow another fab chapter! I hope Marian's going to be okay though.
MollyHooper828 chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Take a deep breath, Robin. Marian has Djaq AND Matilda taking care of her. She's in the best of hands!
SaraBethie chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
oh wow! so much happening here! glad they found Marian, but I hope she and the baby will be alright. Poor Robin. :(
muchbeddled chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Awwww, poor Robin! Poor everyone! (Even Much, having to go back to the cave! He hates the cave! He hates it! He should have a vote, or two or three!) But I digress! Poor everyone, as I said, except for stupid Gisbourne. That was CHILLING...when he "almost smiled." Oh, the evil!
But Robin's "what sort of husband am I?" thought was priceless! (Only the best husband ever, that's what kind, numbskull, I mean, Oh Handsome One!)
A single star chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Really good chapter the flashbacks were quite funny. I hope robin finds Marian. I've been following your Robin hood stories and have thoughly enjoyed them.
MollyHooper828 chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
You're killing us!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
I liked the flashbacks a lot. Makes me sad that the camp is destroyed!
Dea-Jasmine-Gemini chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Ughhhhh! you tease, jkjkjkjk. I can not wait for the next chapter.
muchbeddled chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Wow! What a chapter! Of course, Alan's song made me laugh...did you write it yourself? I like picturing them all so happy, and Robin was sooo romantic and loving. But the beginning of the chapter was frightening! It was probably fun to write, because you were obviously living it with them. Well done! Now, you CAN'T let the baby be hurt! Robin to the rescue...NOW! IMMEDIATELY! (Stalk first, write later. And be sure to fill me in on your stalking finds!)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
I would love it if you expanded on this story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Very dramatic, I love it! Please keep writing.