Reviews for The Integrants of Peppermint Potion
Dozy Dora chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is cute and really funny! :D x
thecheeselady chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Tis really cuuute. May konting typos pero overlookable naman lahat:)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
alkjsdhlkjdfh this is so cute 3 love it! And all your favourited stories too! Enjoying reading all of em :D
Go TeAm BeLiKoV w chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
aweosme storyy!
Hermione Fowl chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I loved how Lily was thinking. It's so un-Lily like, compared to how other people make her. And James is so sweet. They're an adorable couple. Marlene is evil, and so awesome. :) In fact, everyone was awesome. The whole story was. :D
A Clouded Mind chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
So this story is really, really awesome. The characters seem perfectly in character. The idea was very interesting, the execution amazing. Please make this a series, I feel as if this would be a great long term story! Please?
JinxWing chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Brilliant!
EmmaCorneliaHart chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
'gloriously shimmering in its perfection'

I'm not sure if I think this sentence is tacky or awesome. Awesome, probably. Lily being happy about her self - as she should, when brewing a potion that shimmers gloriously in its perfection.

Yes, I definitely like this sentence.

'except maybe Remus Lupin'

So far, I like the story, but Remus Lupin sucks at potions (he tells Harry in PoA, when Harry sees him drink the Wolfsbane potion. God, I'm a nerd).

Anyway, minor detail.

'I glare at the hand, feeling quite irritated; I had always wanted to touch his hair. Sweet, lucky hand, I think jealously. Bloody lucky hand. So what if you got to touch his bloody hair? I would cut off all my hair just to be in your shoes!'

So illogical! I like her way of thinking.

'I take in his perfectly toned arms, wondering what they felt like wrapped around me. I spend a good 3 minutes gaping, daydreaming, looking intently at his arms before I am interrupted by a giggle.' Very recognizable. Hmmm. I like the image these sentences conjure.

'as if she isn't plotting another one of her crazy schemes.'

I like Marlene, too. Crazy scheme-plotting girls are usually quite cool.

'"I want you to swallow up your pride and admit your crazy little infatuation with James Potter, so both of can run off and get married and have sexy little Quidditch babies with messy hair and green eyes and make me godmother because I am totally awesome and you love me so much,"'

Yeah, she pretty much confirmed her awesomeness.

Okay, I'll stop going into detail now. Unless I come across a very funny part.

'and I realize I can't bloody well kill my best mate in front of an entire class without attracting any attention, much less in front of a teacher' Great priorities! (Yes, this was worthy of being an exception)

'It was more like they intensified the feelings you already had.' Just as a side note: how funny would it be if it also intensified, I don't know, incredible annoyance you had with a person, or the need to throw cheese at someone's head?

'Strange things that make me mentally instable for a couple of minutes.' I'll say it again: I LOVE LILY'S THOUGHT PROGRESS!

'he says, stressing the Lily part.' You don't have to mention he stresses that, because you've already put it in cursive. THat makes it clear to the reader that it's emphasized ;)

So there! I liked it (as you probably guessed already)!