Reviews for A Second Chance at Fate
CupcakeCannibal chapter 8 . 7/26
Please update this soon. I really want to know what happens next
the-clumsy-one chapter 8 . 3/18
James and Hermione's interactions are so cute! More pls :3
angel897 chapter 8 . 2/10
interesting to read
adavi821 chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
Great chapter I love this story can't wait to see what happens next keep up the good work
dixie326 chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
For some reason I have definitely developed a liking for Hermione/James stories recently so I am glad to see another because they aren't too common. Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Love this fic already...please update soon! :)
Charlie0925 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Oh, I am LOVING THIS FIC and so, so happy that I found it! Lovely writing honey, I truly, truly cannot wait to read more of this awesomeness! ;o)
saphira88 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
What's wrong with James? And what's Sirius going to ask Hermione? More please
angelofheaven001 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Can't wait for more.
KEZZ 1 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
great chapter
i am looking forward to reading more soon
shania chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
I absolutely loved your story please continue it!
kcuflulf chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Omg update plllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee. I love this story. Sorry, Im still in denial. My all time favorite ship is jamesXhermione and it seems no one makes stories about them (or updates)
masoxrista chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
I think the past few chapters had me awwwwing and cooing because crookshanks whiskers, you had some truly fluffy moments. You haven't updated in months and this makes
Me truly nervous. However, in hopes that you may update again - I have followed your story.

I recently fell in love with the JPHG pairing - well, I love pairing Hermione with the Marauders. I just think she's a really good fit as a fourth Marauder (discounting Peter the rat of course).

Besides, it pains me whenever i think of how one-dimensional James sounds when all you know about him is that he was obsessed with Lily - the guy ought to have options.

Anyway, I do love how you've take the usual time turner plot and turned it into something refreshingly different. This is also another reason why I am so excited about your story. I wannnnnna know.

So please, I plead you not to drop this story.
purple sky always chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Great story. I wonder, will Hermione tell the Marauders about where she came from.
mlsmls27 chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Love Love Love this. Please continue this!