Reviews for A Second Chance at Fate
shania chapter 7 . 1/4
I absolutely loved your story please continue it!
kcuflulf chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Omg update plllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee. I love this story. Sorry, Im still in denial. My all time favorite ship is jamesXhermione and it seems no one makes stories about them (or updates)
masoxrista chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
I think the past few chapters had me awwwwing and cooing because crookshanks whiskers, you had some truly fluffy moments. You haven't updated in months and this makes
Me truly nervous. However, in hopes that you may update again - I have followed your story.

I recently fell in love with the JPHG pairing - well, I love pairing Hermione with the Marauders. I just think she's a really good fit as a fourth Marauder (discounting Peter the rat of course).

Besides, it pains me whenever i think of how one-dimensional James sounds when all you know about him is that he was obsessed with Lily - the guy ought to have options.

Anyway, I do love how you've take the usual time turner plot and turned it into something refreshingly different. This is also another reason why I am so excited about your story. I wannnnnna know.

So please, I plead you not to drop this story.
purple sky always chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Great story. I wonder, will Hermione tell the Marauders about where she came from.
mlsmls27 chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Love Love Love this. Please continue this!
Sayasy09 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Please update :( please dont abandon this story :(
1weasleyfan chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
I am totally love this fic
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Ohh I love this story, you have a storyline that is different to other time travel fics. P.S I love James/Hermione pairing.
HetalianLoser chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Yes! You have no idea how happy I am to see you update XD
Alessandra.12 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
please, the next chapter!
conte86 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Great beginning, update soon :)
Lucyole chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
please write the next chapter your story is really good and interesting i like james but what is
with lilly how will she react to hermione beeing nice with james and he beeing nice
to her too and peter is he evil jet or not and can hermione change his mind and help him and
severus later too that woudl be great please write further your story is amazing and exciting too.
*cookies for you*
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
I love James/Hermione fics. This one is interesting as you've seemed to approach it in a new way. I hope you update soon!
Lena chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
I'm in love with this story! Please update again soon!
I love the relationship between Hermione and the boys.
I also really love Dorea! She is awesome!
I really like where you've taken this, I haven't read a story with this exact concept before and I really love it!
Can't wait for more!
Terrence Rogue chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
I was happy to see this update and look forward to seeing where your going. I hope you have Dorea tell her about the book because I really hate all the guilt and self doubt that often comes with these stories. Hermione Granger was not meant to second guess her every action.

Love the pairing and look forward to more!