Reviews for Movies and Mayhem
MommieJen chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
"walk this way" with the hunched over walk - I cackle-snort-laughed!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/24/2012
What a great story, and very well written. The guys are just great. I didn't actually like the Jean character, and if Murdock was going to be married, I'd like it to be someone lovely... since he is :) But, still, you did a terrific job with this.
JPsmiles chapter 25 . 8/21/2012
I'm sorry to see this end...really good job! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/21/2012
Loved this story even more than Brutus! Please write another one! Love the way you write the characters. They're very "in character". :D
JPsmiles chapter 23 . 8/18/2012
I love how Hannibal put them all to bed!
Nicely written! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
Love the latest 2 chapters! Love that Murdock sat with Jean when she was so sick, just like she did when he was sick. :-)

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next update!
JPsmiles chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
Nicely done...good chapter! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
Fantastic update! I love Murdock's and Jean's relationship. They are perfect for each other. Please update soon! I need my Movies and Mayhem fix.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
I love the way they're leading Decker on with all of the trickery. Very creative! I enjoyed how you wrote the protective side of Murdock as he made sure no one would hurt Jean. Enjoying this story very much.
JPsmiles chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Cool chapter! Loved this:
Face looked from her over to Hannibal and mumbled under his breath, "I hate when I'm sandwiched in the middle of these things."

He felt Murdock squeeze between them and he gripped Face's shoulder consolingly and told him, "Not to worry, Faceman, with me here we are the double stuffed cream in this insane Oreo cookie."
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Brilliant! Keeps getting better and better. Please update soon! :-D
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
All I can say is Awww! I just hope Jean doesn't end up hurting Murdock.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
I loved every minute of this chapter! I could picture just about every bit of it.
JPsmiles chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
Good chapter...love how Murdock blows a kiss to the V.A. at the end! :)
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
I know Murdock pretended they were newlyweds after the fire to keep Jean safe at the motel but I didn't remember they actually had a certificate of marriage. I have been following the story even though I haven't been commenting. Either Jean is putting on a convincing act based on that episode after the fire or it's true. Boy, I'm waiting to find out!