Reviews for Dancing On My Own
KimiD chapter 7 . 6/6
Yep, he is definitely interested... and curious no doubt. Wonder if he will offer to help her with the documentary... hmmm, made sure she had a permanent access to his number... LOL
KimiD chapter 6 . 6/6
Ahh, Coldplay, love that group~
I think Bella left Edward scratching his head... thinking "what did I say" I think maybe Edward likes , different, interesting and quirky...
KimiD chapter 4 . 6/6
Another interesting twist, no dad, at least in the picture... wonder where Charlie is~ at the police station across the street? With her lifestyle it is a wonder she did keep Bella, maybe she was in love with the father but circumstances kept them apart... ah me~
KimiD chapter 3 . 6/6
Love the twist of bringing in Forks~ great fun that one...
KimiD chapter 2 . 6/6
Ah, our first glimpse of the hair~!
KimiD chapter 1 . 6/6
This Renee is a pain~
Tiggy318 chapter 26 . 4/14
Terrific story! !
TwiSagaAddict chapter 26 . 7/29/2014
Love, love, love!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
Beautiful story about independence and setting goals to achieve your dreams. I loved your characters in this story. Wonderful read!
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 12/25/2013
Fantastic ending to a wonderful little story! I loved that he followed his dream as well and opened the restaurant with Emmett. It was cute that Emmett was with Paul and that he would become the sous chef. Rosalie and Alice hitting it off so well was great. Very enjoyable, thank you for this, it was a fun read.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 12/25/2013
That was very cool that Charlie's former Sargeant added to her documentary. There was much to learn, he was so kind to give that to her and he allowed the filming! Then you had them finally have their ways with each other . . . it was worth the wait . . . very romantic and just yummy. Loved the 'I love you's' at the end as well. Perfect and again, yummy!
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 12/25/2013
Well, that's super wonderful for Bella, that Renee asked Alistair to give the money directly to Bella. I'm sure both would rather have the man back, but it is quite wonderful to have this to kick start her career. Now, let's get her movie made, then awards won, so we can get these two in bed together.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 12/25/2013
I'm glad that Bella is trying to heal with Renee, but I still would've liked for her to have had to squirm a little more for Bella's acceptance of withholding this extremely important information. Charlie's things are timely and will help Bella in the move. I love IKEA's stuff. Also, it would be really nice for Renee to at least offer her financial help. Whether or not Bella's stubborn self accepts it is quite another story.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 12/25/2013
I'm so very glad she got to speak her mind with Marcus and tell him off a bit. Edward was perfect in his mild attack on him. How any man can run off like that, break up via text message, then expect the girl to say 'okay', is nuts . . . straight up nuts. Any girl that goes back to a person that can do that to them, deserves future annihilation. Scary. I like the way their make out session got a little further. Even though he has that embargo in place, why can't they do other things? Doesn't need to go from zero to full on boom chicka wow wow, 'ya know. LOL
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 12/24/2013
Wow, drunk texting . . . never a good thing. So, Bella will move in temporarily with Rosalie . . . and eventually with Edward. Alice was pretty darn logical there. I was very happy to see Alice guide Bella into realizing she was pushing him away when not realizing it. Why in the . . . why Marcus . . . why now? Gross . . . and meddling Renee strikes again.
1,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »