Reviews for Dancing On My Own
Terrific story! !
TwiSagaAddict chapter 26 . 7/29/2014
Love, love, love!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
Beautiful story about independence and setting goals to achieve your dreams. I loved your characters in this story. Wonderful read!
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 12/25/2013
Fantastic ending to a wonderful little story! I loved that he followed his dream as well and opened the restaurant with Emmett. It was cute that Emmett was with Paul and that he would become the sous chef. Rosalie and Alice hitting it off so well was great. Very enjoyable, thank you for this, it was a fun read.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 12/25/2013
That was very cool that Charlie's former Sargeant added to her documentary. There was much to learn, he was so kind to give that to her and he allowed the filming! Then you had them finally have their ways with each other . . . it was worth the wait . . . very romantic and just yummy. Loved the 'I love you's' at the end as well. Perfect and again, yummy!
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 12/25/2013
Well, that's super wonderful for Bella, that Renee asked Alistair to give the money directly to Bella. I'm sure both would rather have the man back, but it is quite wonderful to have this to kick start her career. Now, let's get her movie made, then awards won, so we can get these two in bed together.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 12/25/2013
I'm glad that Bella is trying to heal with Renee, but I still would've liked for her to have had to squirm a little more for Bella's acceptance of withholding this extremely important information. Charlie's things are timely and will help Bella in the move. I love IKEA's stuff. Also, it would be really nice for Renee to at least offer her financial help. Whether or not Bella's stubborn self accepts it is quite another story.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 12/25/2013
I'm so very glad she got to speak her mind with Marcus and tell him off a bit. Edward was perfect in his mild attack on him. How any man can run off like that, break up via text message, then expect the girl to say 'okay', is nuts . . . straight up nuts. Any girl that goes back to a person that can do that to them, deserves future annihilation. Scary. I like the way their make out session got a little further. Even though he has that embargo in place, why can't they do other things? Doesn't need to go from zero to full on boom chicka wow wow, 'ya know. LOL
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 12/24/2013
Wow, drunk texting . . . never a good thing. So, Bella will move in temporarily with Rosalie . . . and eventually with Edward. Alice was pretty darn logical there. I was very happy to see Alice guide Bella into realizing she was pushing him away when not realizing it. Why in the . . . why Marcus . . . why now? Gross . . . and meddling Renee strikes again.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
It was so kind of Edward to film that whole bit for Bella when she woke up. He is very kind to her. I'm beginning to see a little bit of selfish in Bella . . . she may have picked that up from Renee. She did not even think to call Edward, her boyfriend, to let him know she was going with Alice to check out an apartment. The moment she set those plans up, she should've called him and said so. Not hours later. Also, she just told him the night before, that she would take him with her. I am quite sure he feels like he is playing second chair to her whole life. No wonder he is holding out on her. Until she can place him first in her life, they won't get very far as a couple.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
Well, I kind of knew it was going to be he was dead, but I was holding out hope that he may still be alive and well. Just living on the west coast. Sad. Wait, if Renee was pregnant, wouldn't Bella get some sort of death benefit from the government? Or, did that only come to pass after the first Gulf war? Maybe she did and Renee used it for something else in lieu of giving it to Bella . . . she is selfish after all. They have no record of a marriage certificate filed in the NY state, but if they married on the military base, would that still list in NY state?
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
I am so glad that the box had actual contents and not just silly things that would give her absolutely no information. It is very interesting that Edward mentioned that he looks familiar to him. Perhaps, Carlisle and Charlie stayed friends after all these years? Maybe the marriage certificate was lost with Charlie . . . or Charlie has it? I don't know. It is all very intriguing though. Edward is super supportive in this. I like it.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Okay walking in on Jasper's heiney was not what she needed after everything else. Funny though. I am glad she found places to look at to live in. Why is Carlisle being so cryptic, when he can just blurt it all out there like Esme did? Although, it was nice of him to come forward and explain to her what she needed to do with Renee. Did not realize that Carlisle was and maybe still is, friends with Charlie. I completely thought that Renee was going to back her way out of this conversation, yet again. You actually shocked me by having her give that box to Bella. This is something she should film for sure. The conversation going nowhere with Renee and her giving her the box. All important pieces in the puzzle of her father.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
I feel bad for Esme who let it all out there, but she had to know what she was doing was going to hurt people. I am glad that Bella has Alice's couch for a couple of days. Renee made sixty grand just two weeks ago, prior to her gallery showing, where we know she sold more. The very least she can do for her own daughter is help her out with the first, last and security deposit on an apartment. However, knowing Bella, she won't take the 'hand-out' . . . ugh. I do not agree with Esme on moving in with Edward . . . bad idea this early in their relationship. Crikey, he won't even have sex with her yet . . . live together? Psh. She'll have to move way out of the city in order to afford anything on her own. Unless, she takes on another job. Garrett with his grandma paying his rent, his parents giving him an allowance . . . no wonder freeloading comes naturally to him with Renee. Of course, Renee will keep him and throw away Bella . . . she selfish like that. Ridiculous!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
Wow! What a piece of work Renee is. Throwing Bella out of the house the minute it goes to shit. Great parenting there sweets. I hope she does do a very successful doc and she wins awards for it. Gets to know her dad and when she damn well feels like it, forgive Renee for being such a shit. Not that she deserves forgiveness. It just takes more energy to stay angry with someone than to just let it go.
1,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »