Reviews for Dancing On My Own
Twiolic chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
Oh wow! That was great. Good slip by Esme, although it seemed intentional.
Twiolic chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
What a dreadful night out. I hate Jasper! Not really, just this one.
Twiolic chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
WTF is up with Edward? I hope Charlie is still alive.
Twiolic chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Very entertaining chapter.
Twiolic chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
This mystery surrounding Bella's father has me completely captivated.
Twiolic chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Wanted to let you know I'm enjoying this.
SkyGirlRaven chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
Okay, I've just found this story. I'm reading everything from the very beginning. I have one issue that continues to resonate within me with Bella and Edward in these last few chapters. I don't feel as if it's Esme's fault things went down the way they did. She just moved things along; if Bella wasn't such a coward, she wouldn't have had to wait for someone else to say something for her to get everything off her chest. That's her and Renee's fault; Renee should have been truthful and Bella should have said something to her mother a loooong time ago. Her anger was displaced, completely and utterly. And Edward could have stopped this madness by giving Bella another way of looking at the situation instead of just agreeing.

Renee is just as selfish as a mother can be, but Bella's like a kicked puppy. No matter how much you kick them, they keep coming back begging for your approval. I'm not liking Renee or Bella so much at this point. I know that's her mother, but what mother doesn't come to her only daughter's graduation? Seriously, Bella must have a high tolerance for bullshit. If my mother would have done that to me, we would no longer be talking. Period. It does shock me to see that Bella doesn't seem that torn up about it though. The only way I see this situation not being as bad is if there were something very, very important and life-altering that kept Renee from going.
XKrystalLightManX chapter 25 . 11/14/2012
Ahh omg I love this sorry.. But I think I love all your stories by it looked like lol
Twiolic chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Burgerward is a giant step down from my usual requirement of (if not a vamp) a rich, famous, CEO, or similarly desirable type of Edward. But, I'm enjoying this Bella so much that your story has hooked me.
tigger5600 chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
Amazing! Can't wait to read more! :)

-Kate
IcyFirey07 chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
I'm glad Bella's finally come to terms with what's happened with her father. I'm sad to see this story is practically finished, but it was a really great one to read. Looking forward to reading the epilogue!
sujari6 chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
Glad they finally got there.
sujari6 chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
Things are progressing for Bella.
sujari6 chapter 23 . 11/13/2012
Their relationship is improving.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 25 . 11/12/2012
So sad to see this end. It's been a really fun read. I'm glad that Bella is finally coming to terms with the fate of her father. And, doing the documentary will be a great legacy.

Thanks!