Reviews for Dancing On My Own
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
It was so kind of Edward to film that whole bit for Bella when she woke up. He is very kind to her. I'm beginning to see a little bit of selfish in Bella . . . she may have picked that up from Renee. She did not even think to call Edward, her boyfriend, to let him know she was going with Alice to check out an apartment. The moment she set those plans up, she should've called him and said so. Not hours later. Also, she just told him the night before, that she would take him with her. I am quite sure he feels like he is playing second chair to her whole life. No wonder he is holding out on her. Until she can place him first in her life, they won't get very far as a couple.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
Well, I kind of knew it was going to be he was dead, but I was holding out hope that he may still be alive and well. Just living on the west coast. Sad. Wait, if Renee was pregnant, wouldn't Bella get some sort of death benefit from the government? Or, did that only come to pass after the first Gulf war? Maybe she did and Renee used it for something else in lieu of giving it to Bella . . . she is selfish after all. They have no record of a marriage certificate filed in the NY state, but if they married on the military base, would that still list in NY state?
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
I am so glad that the box had actual contents and not just silly things that would give her absolutely no information. It is very interesting that Edward mentioned that he looks familiar to him. Perhaps, Carlisle and Charlie stayed friends after all these years? Maybe the marriage certificate was lost with Charlie . . . or Charlie has it? I don't know. It is all very intriguing though. Edward is super supportive in this. I like it.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Okay walking in on Jasper's heiney was not what she needed after everything else. Funny though. I am glad she found places to look at to live in. Why is Carlisle being so cryptic, when he can just blurt it all out there like Esme did? Although, it was nice of him to come forward and explain to her what she needed to do with Renee. Did not realize that Carlisle was and maybe still is, friends with Charlie. I completely thought that Renee was going to back her way out of this conversation, yet again. You actually shocked me by having her give that box to Bella. This is something she should film for sure. The conversation going nowhere with Renee and her giving her the box. All important pieces in the puzzle of her father.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
I feel bad for Esme who let it all out there, but she had to know what she was doing was going to hurt people. I am glad that Bella has Alice's couch for a couple of days. Renee made sixty grand just two weeks ago, prior to her gallery showing, where we know she sold more. The very least she can do for her own daughter is help her out with the first, last and security deposit on an apartment. However, knowing Bella, she won't take the 'hand-out' . . . ugh. I do not agree with Esme on moving in with Edward . . . bad idea this early in their relationship. Crikey, he won't even have sex with her yet . . . live together? Psh. She'll have to move way out of the city in order to afford anything on her own. Unless, she takes on another job. Garrett with his grandma paying his rent, his parents giving him an allowance . . . no wonder freeloading comes naturally to him with Renee. Of course, Renee will keep him and throw away Bella . . . she selfish like that. Ridiculous!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
Wow! What a piece of work Renee is. Throwing Bella out of the house the minute it goes to shit. Great parenting there sweets. I hope she does do a very successful doc and she wins awards for it. Gets to know her dad and when she damn well feels like it, forgive Renee for being such a shit. Not that she deserves forgiveness. It just takes more energy to stay angry with someone than to just let it go.
TangerSoto chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Thank you for writing, for story, for chapter?))
Is girl talk real? All about kiss, sex, men with friends?
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
WTH Jasper? Why would you drug someone you just freaking met? I don't like your Jasper in this. Perhaps, you'll redeem him? I can only hope. Poor Bella. Having him wasted and having that bouncer not let her back in. I knew he wouldn't. Scary.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
I guess nothing is wrong with Edward and he just truly wants to wait before having sex. I was thinking way too much into it just like Bella. Thanks for clearing it up. It is still kind of odd though, when he ran from the room and then chose not to discuss it. If he would have cleared it up right then, her over active imagination would have been settled. An adventure, you say? Interesting. Is it me, or did that first impression of Jasper leave anyone else feeling kind of weirded out by him? I guess you will straighten that out later.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Okay, so clearly there is more to the sex embargo that Edward has instituted in this relationship. What, with the way he ran from the room when she stripped. That was very strange and had me wanting to know why. What a strange thing. Then she apologizes and he says nothing back to her, when he was clearly still awake. I'm very happy that Didyme is speaking up about Charlie. Little surprised to learn he went off to war. I hope he is still alive . . . and perhaps, a cop in the precinct across the street from her work. Most likely he moved back out West, but I can hope, right?
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
I just love how these two are progressing. Love that he slowed her down and said he wanted to wait. Even questioned if she had ever waited . . . and her truthful answer of 'no'. I like that they will wait for it. I wonder if her father, Charlie, was the arresting officer on the mild crimes Edward did as a teenager . . . that would be odd, but of course, possible. With the cop shop across the street from the diner, I say it's inevitable that Charlie was, and still may be, a cop.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
LMFAO as apparently I was not the only one who would've been squicked out by Carlisle being Bella's dad. Too funny. Your a/n at the tope just answered my review from last chapter. Still laughing. Ummm, walking into her mother's room and seeing her and Garrett like that was slightly disturbing. She was super disturbed by it. Poor knee. Your Edward is lovely . . . the quick grab and pull into his apartment to lay a big fat kiss on her was so romantic and sweet . . . then he got her the peas and gave the comment about how sexy she was . . . sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
You are not going to squick us all out and have Bella and Edward related are you? By having Carlisle as her father . . . neat twist, but icky. I hope Renee merely paled due to the precinct being so close and that Charlie is her dad in tho story and he is a cop . . . that would make far better sense. Also, it would explain why Renee ran away as fast she could. I would even go as far as to say that she waitressed and that is how she met Bella's dad. That would prove to be very interesting. Onwards to find out . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
I loved the names she was prattling off to Edward when she thought it was Alice . . . so funny. Very cute that he talked hi mom into letting Bella have the day off and getting her number . . . knowing she wouldn't call him. I am enjoying your Edward. I adore that she asked him to her mother's showing next week. That should be interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
I am not surprised that Didyme was not wanting to help Bella out . . . it makes me wonder if she knows who her father is? She must know, as she is Renee's best friend . . . but Renee does seem all kinds of all over the map, so perhaps she doesn't even know herself, let alone share with Didyme. Well now, that was a much better conversation than their first one for ExB. Progress in sharing and he seems to like her quirkiness. Emmett seems a bit high strung . . . but I know nothing of food truck life.
1,612 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »