Reviews for Dancing On My Own
TangerSoto chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Thank you for writing, for story, for chapter?))
Is girl talk real? All about kiss, sex, men with friends?
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
WTH Jasper? Why would you drug someone you just freaking met? I don't like your Jasper in this. Perhaps, you'll redeem him? I can only hope. Poor Bella. Having him wasted and having that bouncer not let her back in. I knew he wouldn't. Scary.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
I guess nothing is wrong with Edward and he just truly wants to wait before having sex. I was thinking way too much into it just like Bella. Thanks for clearing it up. It is still kind of odd though, when he ran from the room and then chose not to discuss it. If he would have cleared it up right then, her over active imagination would have been settled. An adventure, you say? Interesting. Is it me, or did that first impression of Jasper leave anyone else feeling kind of weirded out by him? I guess you will straighten that out later.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Okay, so clearly there is more to the sex embargo that Edward has instituted in this relationship. What, with the way he ran from the room when she stripped. That was very strange and had me wanting to know why. What a strange thing. Then she apologizes and he says nothing back to her, when he was clearly still awake. I'm very happy that Didyme is speaking up about Charlie. Little surprised to learn he went off to war. I hope he is still alive . . . and perhaps, a cop in the precinct across the street from her work. Most likely he moved back out West, but I can hope, right?
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
I just love how these two are progressing. Love that he slowed her down and said he wanted to wait. Even questioned if she had ever waited . . . and her truthful answer of 'no'. I like that they will wait for it. I wonder if her father, Charlie, was the arresting officer on the mild crimes Edward did as a teenager . . . that would be odd, but of course, possible. With the cop shop across the street from the diner, I say it's inevitable that Charlie was, and still may be, a cop.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
LMFAO as apparently I was not the only one who would've been squicked out by Carlisle being Bella's dad. Too funny. Your a/n at the tope just answered my review from last chapter. Still laughing. Ummm, walking into her mother's room and seeing her and Garrett like that was slightly disturbing. She was super disturbed by it. Poor knee. Your Edward is lovely . . . the quick grab and pull into his apartment to lay a big fat kiss on her was so romantic and sweet . . . then he got her the peas and gave the comment about how sexy she was . . . sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
You are not going to squick us all out and have Bella and Edward related are you? By having Carlisle as her father . . . neat twist, but icky. I hope Renee merely paled due to the precinct being so close and that Charlie is her dad in tho story and he is a cop . . . that would make far better sense. Also, it would explain why Renee ran away as fast she could. I would even go as far as to say that she waitressed and that is how she met Bella's dad. That would prove to be very interesting. Onwards to find out . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
I loved the names she was prattling off to Edward when she thought it was Alice . . . so funny. Very cute that he talked hi mom into letting Bella have the day off and getting her number . . . knowing she wouldn't call him. I am enjoying your Edward. I adore that she asked him to her mother's showing next week. That should be interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
I am not surprised that Didyme was not wanting to help Bella out . . . it makes me wonder if she knows who her father is? She must know, as she is Renee's best friend . . . but Renee does seem all kinds of all over the map, so perhaps she doesn't even know herself, let alone share with Didyme. Well now, that was a much better conversation than their first one for ExB. Progress in sharing and he seems to like her quirkiness. Emmett seems a bit high strung . . . but I know nothing of food truck life.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
I somehow think that the comment from Edward was not the normal brush off she usually gets, but rather he liked her being different. Rainbow Bright, funny. Gay Emmett . . . now, he probably has her pegged as really strange. I think Edward liked her.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
I like the additional characters you've brought in, they are quite fun. Looking forward to the party to see if ExB "meet cute". Funny story Alice told of the cross dresser getting back at the people from high school.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Huge fan of Chuck . . . and Zachary Levi . . . completely miss that show. So loved it. Did you see that CBS is starting its own version of Chuck, but not Chuck of course? The hubs and I thought it was a complete rip off and wondered what Chuck's creators think of this . . . Intelligence, with Josh Holloway. I digress. I really like the idea of her making the film of finding her father . . . what a great idea that is. And starting with Didyme is a wonderful start. Alice had some great ideas here.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Good for Bella getting the job . . . it may not be what she went to school for, but it is realistic in your story. Many college students are doing the same these days, sadly. At least it will help pay the bills. I like the bit in the last chapter about not knowing Charlie, but wanting to. I hope she pursues that. I really liked the boys having the food truck, The Brothers' Burgers . . . that's new and different. And, quite the way for them to get to know one another.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Ah, a sighting, but no speaking. Good, I kind of like the slow burn . . . thanks for waiting through that chapter to have them 'meet cute'. I like the Alice and Bella relationship. It's funny that Alice is squicked out by the sex talk. I hope you pair her with a dirty talking, in bed, Jasper. That may free her mind up to expansion in day-to-day conversations.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Very interesting start to this story. I'm intrigued. Marcus was brutal with that breakup . . . that sucked . . . via text at that.
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »