Reviews for Dancing On My Own
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
I somehow think that the comment from Edward was not the normal brush off she usually gets, but rather he liked her being different. Rainbow Bright, funny. Gay Emmett . . . now, he probably has her pegged as really strange. I think Edward liked her.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
I like the additional characters you've brought in, they are quite fun. Looking forward to the party to see if ExB "meet cute". Funny story Alice told of the cross dresser getting back at the people from high school.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Huge fan of Chuck . . . and Zachary Levi . . . completely miss that show. So loved it. Did you see that CBS is starting its own version of Chuck, but not Chuck of course? The hubs and I thought it was a complete rip off and wondered what Chuck's creators think of this . . . Intelligence, with Josh Holloway. I digress. I really like the idea of her making the film of finding her father . . . what a great idea that is. And starting with Didyme is a wonderful start. Alice had some great ideas here.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Good for Bella getting the job . . . it may not be what she went to school for, but it is realistic in your story. Many college students are doing the same these days, sadly. At least it will help pay the bills. I like the bit in the last chapter about not knowing Charlie, but wanting to. I hope she pursues that. I really liked the boys having the food truck, The Brothers' Burgers . . . that's new and different. And, quite the way for them to get to know one another.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Ah, a sighting, but no speaking. Good, I kind of like the slow burn . . . thanks for waiting through that chapter to have them 'meet cute'. I like the Alice and Bella relationship. It's funny that Alice is squicked out by the sex talk. I hope you pair her with a dirty talking, in bed, Jasper. That may free her mind up to expansion in day-to-day conversations.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Very interesting start to this story. I'm intrigued. Marcus was brutal with that breakup . . . that sucked . . . via text at that.
bfl2ma chapter 26 . 12/12/2013
This story was absolutely wonderful, thanks for writing this.
bfl2ma chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
Really wish things had gone better for her with her search :-( but life isn't always perfect. Loving your story so far.
bfl2ma chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Okay this Edward is definitely a keeper. Very sweet guy :-)
MatingInspires chapter 26 . 10/18/2013
Cute story. Thanks for sharing!
MiserysMama chapter 26 . 8/20/2013
I loved this story. Chapter 14 had me laughing so hard, I was literally in tears. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the masses. Please check out my daughter's stories. She writes under the name MsEerieChastain. She was the one who introduced me to FF, that's why I have no social life. Check her out, I'm sure you'll enjoy her stories.
Capricorn75 chapter 26 . 8/11/2013
Just finished up, and I loved it! Fun story, with the perfect balance of laughs and drama. You're such a good storyteller :-) Now I have the hard task of deciding which of your stories to read next!
Toni Masen chapter 26 . 3/29/2013
Oh, this Bella drove me crackers, and she thought her Mother had no filter!
Weird Jasper, not nice.
Great story, thank you for writing.
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love this and can't wait to see where it is going to go...

annaharding chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
Saw this rec'd on MsEm's list and just spent the morning reading it through. Awesome story - I enjoyed it a lot! Bella is really snarky, and all her sexual innuendos were a riot. She had a good friend in Alice, and awesome boyfriend in Edward, and a strange and wild mom in Renee.
Thanx for sharing!