Reviews for Dancing On My Own
bfl2ma chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Okay this Edward is definitely a keeper. Very sweet guy :-)
MatingInspires chapter 26 . 10/18/2013
Cute story. Thanks for sharing!
MiserysMama chapter 26 . 8/20/2013
I loved this story. Chapter 14 had me laughing so hard, I was literally in tears. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the masses. Please check out my daughter's stories. She writes under the name MsEerieChastain. She was the one who introduced me to FF, that's why I have no social life. Check her out, I'm sure you'll enjoy her stories.
Capricorn75 chapter 26 . 8/11/2013
Just finished up, and I loved it! Fun story, with the perfect balance of laughs and drama. You're such a good storyteller :-) Now I have the hard task of deciding which of your stories to read next!
Toni Masen chapter 26 . 3/29/2013
Oh, this Bella drove me crackers, and she thought her Mother had no filter!
Weird Jasper, not nice.
Great story, thank you for writing.
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love this and can't wait to see where it is going to go...

Katy.
annaharding chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
Saw this rec'd on MsEm's list and just spent the morning reading it through. Awesome story - I enjoyed it a lot! Bella is really snarky, and all her sexual innuendos were a riot. She had a good friend in Alice, and awesome boyfriend in Edward, and a strange and wild mom in Renee.
Thanx for sharing!
Kassiah chapter 26 . 1/18/2013
I loved it! Thanks for writing xo
cuteascherries chapter 26 . 12/14/2012
: )
Burntcore chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
How sweet. Loved this. Glad she did so well with her movie. :)
twilightladies chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
I adored this story! It was nice to see Bella as a typical girl with her self consciousness & doubts! Loved the relationship with her & Edward & how he always knew the right thing to say without being corny! And such a perfect ending for the story!
Thanks for sharing :) xo
exclusiverob chapter 26 . 12/9/2012
I just finished your story in one afternoon. I just love your writing. It gives me such a fabulous feeling. Some tears but, mostly incredible laughs. This was a truly-amazing story.

Thank you for sharing your time and awesome writing for fans like me.

Love ya
exclusiverob chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Holy Crap, Bella's verbal fuckery. COCK_A-SAURUS. I am laughing so fucking loud my neighbors will think I have lost my shit since I live alone in a condo and I am pretty old. LOL

Love this story to death.
exclusiverob chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
This is hysterical. Every since I have been reading your stories from years ago, you are still one of the best writers out there.

I just found this story at Twiwrite (I think).

"Sex Swing". Holy crap. I can just image crazy Renee on a sex swing. *giggles, grins*

Love ya
chicalicious chapter 26 . 12/8/2012
OMG! What an incredible epilogue! Bella is an award winning film-maker and on the brink of being hitched to a successful restaurant and food truck owner. Very cool and a sweet happy ending.

-C