Reviews for Dancing On My Own
chicalicious chapter 25 . 12/8/2012
I don't think I've ever read a fic that ended with Edward and Bella's first lemon. I liked it! I'm also glad that she is done worrying about the past and she looking toward the future with Edward.

-C
janshanr chapter 26 . 12/8/2012
Love how they got married.
janshanr chapter 25 . 12/8/2012
Twink423 chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
Awww! So sweet. Loved this story! ;)
Twink423 chapter 25 . 12/7/2012
Oh so sweet! I love that they had the same idea of what to do in their hotel room. ;)
And sweet ILY's!
qtwiddaboot chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
Yea...if I were Bella, I'd have punched Alice too, friend or no.
Twink423 chapter 24 . 12/7/2012
So glad Renee is changing for the better and signed that money over to Bella. Now she can really work on her movie. :)
Twink423 chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
Big step forward for Renee. Maybe they can work it out afterall. Now, let's get back to some Edward!
Twink423 chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
Glad Edward and Bella made up and talked a bit mote about bella's fears.
And glad Edward let stuff happen a bit. And Alice said boner! LOL!
Twink423 chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
Never a good idea to send drunken texts to your boyfriend. Especially saying you lub him and want to have his baby. :(
And now Marcus is here? Oh boy!
Twink423 chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
Very sad that Renee never told Bella about Charlie. :(
And poor Edward. He's just trying to be there for Bella and he's sad she's going to Alice. :(
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Dancing On My Own has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Fics Completed in November 2012 on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Twink423 chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
That is sad that Charlie is gone. Pissed that Renee didn't tell Bella herself. :(
Twink423 chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Edward wasn't too pissed with bella. More with his mom, which is fair.
So now she has his name. And Edward thinks he looks familiar? I bet Edward has met him before or something.
Twink423 chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
Aha! Carlisle does know something about Charlie. And finally Renee is sharing some info with Bella.
Sad that Bella hasn't told Edward that Renee kicked her out. he's going to be pissed when he finds out she's been lying and keeping it from him. :(
1,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »