Reviews for Dancing On My Own
Kassiah chapter 26 . 1/18/2013
I loved it! Thanks for writing xo
cuteascherries chapter 26 . 12/14/2012
: )
Burntcore chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
How sweet. Loved this. Glad she did so well with her movie. :)
twilightladies chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
I adored this story! It was nice to see Bella as a typical girl with her self consciousness & doubts! Loved the relationship with her & Edward & how he always knew the right thing to say without being corny! And such a perfect ending for the story!
Thanks for sharing :) xo
exclusiverob chapter 26 . 12/9/2012
I just finished your story in one afternoon. I just love your writing. It gives me such a fabulous feeling. Some tears but, mostly incredible laughs. This was a truly-amazing story.

Thank you for sharing your time and awesome writing for fans like me.

Love ya
exclusiverob chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Holy Crap, Bella's verbal fuckery. COCK_A-SAURUS. I am laughing so fucking loud my neighbors will think I have lost my shit since I live alone in a condo and I am pretty old. LOL

Love this story to death.
exclusiverob chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
This is hysterical. Every since I have been reading your stories from years ago, you are still one of the best writers out there.

I just found this story at Twiwrite (I think).

"Sex Swing". Holy crap. I can just image crazy Renee on a sex swing. *giggles, grins*

Love ya
chicalicious chapter 26 . 12/8/2012
OMG! What an incredible epilogue! Bella is an award winning film-maker and on the brink of being hitched to a successful restaurant and food truck owner. Very cool and a sweet happy ending.

chicalicious chapter 25 . 12/8/2012
I don't think I've ever read a fic that ended with Edward and Bella's first lemon. I liked it! I'm also glad that she is done worrying about the past and she looking toward the future with Edward.

janshanr chapter 26 . 12/8/2012
Love how they got married.
janshanr chapter 25 . 12/8/2012
Twink423 chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
Awww! So sweet. Loved this story! ;)
Twink423 chapter 25 . 12/7/2012
Oh so sweet! I love that they had the same idea of what to do in their hotel room. ;)
And sweet ILY's!
RKLuvFTW chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
Yea...if I were Bella, I'd have punched Alice too, friend or no.
Twink423 chapter 24 . 12/7/2012
So glad Renee is changing for the better and signed that money over to Bella. Now she can really work on her movie. :)
1,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »