Reviews for Haunted
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I was starting to get creepted out but then it was adorable and than funny!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ahhhh! Go Ivan and his sisters! So Cute!
Spamano4ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Lawl! Poor Lovi! But yay Spamano-yness!
FallingforWerewolves chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I have to say, that this story just made my day. Best thing ever! :D
HetaliaMonster chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Awww! So cute! :D I couldn't find anything that needed to be improved! ;)
Lovi's Tomato Lover chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Awwwww

I love scared!lovi the most lol

Anyway i think the story was soooo sweet and yeah i cant wait 4 your next one shot

Good luck
Airis Hanamori chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Geh, Natalia went mad (well she's already mad from the very start) and kills her family, Ivan too? now that's a real madness of Belarus. And I've been curious, did Nattie kill herself after the massacres?

What? now Lovi's comparing his fear to Al-nii's childish fear? that's one great joke

ow poor Toni, getting a punch from scared Lovi

and confession late at night

gee, trust Lovi to do that

"held me clean up"? now that's unawesome for the awesome Gilbert

waaah poor Gilbird

ahahahaha, nice story

I love you even more
KirishimaYui chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Funny how I mentioned HetaOni in my past review. Sheesh what is with me XD.

The beginning part of the story reminded me of the game Amnesia, but I had a feeling Gil and Fran were the ones soon that. They were the ones who provoked Lovi to do it! And as I read on and found out I was right, I couldn't help but feel a little giddy hehe

Funny story, and again, awesome job _
animebaka14 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
i knew that was a set-up!

and then the real ghosts came out in the end :D

lovi's confession was fast :DD so cute!
katicoolkid chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Dude! I played the English HetaOni i got of devianArt and i was sobbing like a baby! D: Lovi is so cute! :3

Oh oh! Did you know that 'Romano' backwards is 'On amor' :D
CursedNocturne chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Aww... This was so cute! And the HetaOni reference! Haha! Although I wonder if Antonio noticed how much the characters look like the people they know... or the names they signed the document with... Please never stop writing Spamano! You are amazing!
Deme.P chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I was sooo not expecting *spoiler alert* Gil and Frannie to show up in the end! but now that i think about it only Frannie could come up with a plan like that.

I Love it!
Deme.P chapter 1 . 5/16/2012

I Love it!
WayvernsCavort chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I loved it :D I totally didn't see that coming at all
LinkinparkGxVyaoifan chapter 1 . 5/16/2012