Reviews for The Adventures of Honey, Robin, and Jay
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Tetraforce chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I honestly don't know why you lack paragraphs in your stories as the writing itself is wonderful and bodes well for a *true* Banjo Kazooie adventure and this could even be a fan game or a rom hack for the N64 Emulator using the expansion pack for a memory boost.

The other thing I want to mention is to find a balance between copy cating the games and ruining the franchise. That's all I have to say on this one.

One thing I'll never understand is why Rare didn't just wait another year for BT to be released so they could add a few more final touches since the Gamecube would've been released and made it available for BOTH systems.

Banjo Tooie could've been a launch title and not only boosted the GameCube sales by half but give it good reviews and for the N64 they could've used the expansion pack to add the extra features they couldn't as well as give the game some final touches here and there.

Not to mention a preformance boost to handle more NPC's like Majoras Mask where a majority of them have a schedule to follow.

Right now it's WAY to hot for me to type anymore :(