Reviews for the ghost of regrettable memories
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I liked this. The last line was pretty cool.
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow! Is this a 'hint of lilylorcan'? I really liked it, it showed a new version of the scamander brothers ' relationship. Very, very good :)
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I feel like you've handled Lysander's grief. There's no one way to react to death and I feel like you showed us a unique perspective. You pulled on my heartstrings in a gut wrenching yet exquisitely beautiful way. Thanks for writing such a fragile topic in such a wonderful way.
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was incredibly sad! I could honestly feel Lysanders regret and self-deprication. But it was so well written, it almost made me want to cry! So well done! Ive also finished this challenge with Hermione, if you want to look? :)
break me like a promise chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wow, I really liked this! Great job! It's extremely well written! *rushes off to look at your other stories*
the lola chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
:( aw, how sad! The emotions were threaded really nicely through this text - I really liked how you did it. I myself suffer from an anxiety disorder, as does much of my family & I think Lysanders ideas of all the things that could happen to him were very true to this topic. Overall, I think this was very powerful, and I very much enjoyed. Well done :)