Reviews for It's Got to be You
PEEPS chapter 24 . 3/24
I. Love. This. Story. So. Fucking. Much!
PEEPS chapter 21 . 3/24
That's why the author brought up the storms. Case closed.
PEEPS chapter 17 . 3/23
Yeah, I dont blame Austin for yelling and getting frustrated, because half of the things Ally said and was questioning was a bit irritating. And he is trying to be so optimistic and strong for Ally when he needs to let out his anger as well. And I guess something in him sort of snapped. And let me tell you, Ally wasn't helping at all with the situation.
PEEPS chapter 16 . 3/23
There's something about the storms. I mean, why would the author keep bringing up the storms if they weren't important?
PEEPS chapter 5 . 3/23
Awe! Austin in the sweetest thing! And Dez, like Austin said, she's not a waste of time, dammit!
BIGGESTAUSLLYFAN chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
that was amazing and can i just say: THE FEELS MAN! i really enjoyed you story! I'm not good at saying this kind of stuff so just know that i stayed up until 3 in the morning reading this soooo yeah! .ROSSOME!
swiftieandlovaticforlife2345 chapter 24 . 10/6/2014
awwww this was so cute,so many feels,you are an amazing writer,please write more stories.
Shinny Star chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
OH MY GOD! THEY ARE MODERN ROMEO AND JULIET :P
causemydarlingyoudrivemecrazy chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
awww I'm loving this!
Rachel711 chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
This story was absolutely spectacular. I can't think of a better ending than this one. You are such a talented writer and I think you will go far. I loved it . I loved all of the Auslly in it. Best story I have read in a while. Keep writing is all I can say. (: Best auslly fanfiction ever (in my opinion)
Shoes2001 chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
I love the story! Go AUSLLY!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
NeverForgetMeFriend chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
Good job on this story. Amazing.
AwesomeAusllyRockinRauraR5Four chapter 24 . 1/29/2014
Beautiful. One of my fav stories I can read over and over again!
DEMI AUSSLY FAN chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
WOW IM SOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH UR STORYS AND ITS MY FIRST ON YET!