Reviews for Riding Pillion
Kobby76 chapter 9 . 8/2
Oh my! What a brilliant ending! Mustn't cry in public, happy tears of course x
Kobby76 chapter 8 . 8/2
Poor Dean! This story breaks my heart but you write it so well I just can't stop reading!
Caryatids on to chapter 1 . 1/16
I love it
Wolf in She's Clothing chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Hell, this was one potent fic. You have certainly got a knack for story Ms. Gossamer.
Eternal Abyss 59 chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Oh my gosh that last line :'(
"Hey,Sammy I'm home."
The boy who went out for milk is back ;(
Soooo sad ;( I feel bad for dean
pipinheart chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
A great piece... Sam help Dean back from a dark place...
conclusive evidence chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Thanks a lot for writing this story. So far, I’m really enjoying the plot and character development. Though I look forward to finishing the story, I’ve paused here on Chapter 5 to offer a little constructive criticism for your future writing. Please don’t take offence, as I really am not trying to be mean or flame you in any way.

I’ve noticed that the characters’ dialog was peppered with heavy stereotypically southern U.S. colloquialisms. Sam’s and Bobby’s speech patterns were so thickly accented that it was difficult to read at times. I live in the Southern U.S. (Tennessee to be exact), and I can assure you that we don’t all talk like that. Bobby, being in South Dakota, and Sam, being from Kansas (and the country at large), would not have spoken that way. Just to let you know specifically what I’m talking about, here are some stand-out examples from your chapter 5 of things that Sam and Bobby would not have said:

-"Dean's still a mite skittery, Bobby,"

-"You ain't changed one scrap. Got bigger, filled out some, but just as purty as I remember ya."

-"Be on tippytoe 'round the kid real nice."

-"… Also, I'm a man of peace, ceptin' for supernatural varmints that is. And I've never raised a hand in anger against any guy, lessun he meant me or mine some harm. You got nuthin' to fear from me, boy."

One other thing - I’ve noticed that Sam uses the word “Reckon” with an alarming frequency. Unfortunately the word conjures up images of a really old western movie or an exaggerated fake southern drawl. Not many people outside of the very Deep South would use the word; and not nearly so frequently.

Again, I really only intend my observations to be a sort of critique, and hope that you are not offended. Please keep writing stories, because you appear to have an aptitude for it.
Ishtar205 chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Thanks for that story ! I loved it very much
Nazarivega chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
sad story but glad they found each other in the end.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
THIS IS BREAKING MY HEART WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
I REALLY appreciate how you tied up that ending right there:

"Hey, Sammy, I'm home."

The boy who went out for milk was back.

THAT was pure genius. I loved it. I enjoyed a lot of the other stuff, too. Especially how Bobby played a part in getting Dean back to normal (well as normal as he CAN be) and such.

Great story.

Janelle
Headcaase chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Brilliant fic! I really enjoyed this story...god I felt so bad for Dean...but now he has his Sammy back! Yay!

Keep up the great work!

Headcaase.
HinomaruAki chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
What. Have. You. Done. To me?!
OMG, how even this idea came to you? You sadistic */!%? HOW!?
How many, fourteen years? In a care of a number of sadistic pieces of shit? Survive and getting through life with a head up? That is just awesome, but I would kill myself.
I felt nauseous and disgusted by what human beings are capable of. This may deepened my asocial feelings, thank you very much.
And I have another question for you:
HOW!? *last scream of dying*

Thank you, miss. I love your story.
And now I can go to bed and die in peace.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
I love this!
No pen names left chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Ooohhhhhh...great ending...just got back from vacation and found a little story present waiting for me. So glad you got everything fixed because this had become my favorite story...maybe a little of an addiction.