Reviews for Deep Inside
Suki17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This has definitely sent shivers up my spine. I love the way you've portrayed Katara and Korra's characters in this specific situation, as it can be very terrifying and suspenceful. Kudos to you :)
D3ath Mess3nger chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I really disliked that Katara made Bloodbending illegal. It's not the art that is to blame for heinous crimes, but the user. I hope they reconsider it later on and make Korra learn Bloodbending. In my opinion, it's the most creepy and awesome power in Avatar!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is heart-wrenching to read! However, its detailed yet refined scenes are good.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I've honestly been searching for a fic that involves blood bending with Korra. It just came to me the other day as I was rewatching ATLA that Korra would have to either use it or learn it in the future and it got me excited.

I really, really like how you wrote this too. Katara's words were fitting for her wise character and Korra's reaction to this was brilliant. :)
Bribles chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
O

M

G

WOW!

Was bloodbending in the original ATLA? I really don't remember it. Maybe I should go back and try to find it on netflix. If it was, then that is how it is just as dark as the original...

Wonderful writing as always my wonderful Val. If a tiny bit short. You know I love your longer stories!
Illucida chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very nicely done. If anything could teach Korra restraint and the dark side of bending, it would be this. Good work!
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
OH GOD, VAL. This is just so beautifully done. Exactly the way I would see this playing out, and what an important lesson for Korra. I wonder if we'll see bloodbending in the show's upcoming episodes.
gypsyjay chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was very intriguing! Well written, too. Amazing work:)